• 164(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I created an account just so I can thank you! All other skins were difficult for me to see (I have poor eyesight). I've always loved Confluence because it's simple and easy to read.
Again, thanks so much!
Hi There

Just a wee update i used the Xonfluence on kodi 18 and the repo had an update but when i go to update this all of the menu bars and other information dissappear. Looking for some advice...

sorry but i dont know how upload a photo..
I use the addon audio profile. I there a way to add a button to the osd to switch from one profile to an other as descripted here for 2 other skins: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200081
(2019-02-13, 19:03)bunter fisch Wrote: I use the addon audio profile. I there a way to add a button to the osd to switch from one profile to an other as descripted here for 2 other skins: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200081
Have you tried following the confluence instructions?  They worked in ccm yonks ago.
Hello,
Thank you for keeping up with this skin.

I have a problem.
Android apps:
Launch fine from "Favorites" but I can't use it anywhere in the skin.
Tried as a Menu Item, Submenu and Addon Set Menu.

Every time I click on it, nothing happen. 
Again, lunching from Favorites will open the app with no problem.

Thank you very much for your work on this skin.

PS: KODI Leia - Nvidia Shield TV trying to launch "Live Channels" or any other android app.
Hi...is there any way to hide .tbn or .jpg files from widgets....they don't show in library if I disable show hidden files but they still show in the widgets...thanks for any help
(2019-02-13, 20:34)trogggy Wrote: Have you tried following the confluence instructions?  They worked in ccm yonks ago.
 yes, but there is no
Quote:<control type="radiobutton" id="70011">

in videoosd.xml.

what is 'ccm yonks'?
Hi guys,
proud long term user of xonfluence. Never ran into troubled thanks to the great work of Helly.
I recently updated to Leia (Libreelec 9.0.0) and xonfluence 4.0.10.
Due to reasons unknown my watched state is not shown anymore. Is there a new option I missed?
Thanks for the help!
Hey again all,

I am now having an issue with the following commands, using the released version of Leia, on Windows.  Latest version of Xonfluence 4.0.10

These commands don;'t seems to pop up the screens I am trying to get:

import xbmc
    xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(screencalibration)')   - should popup the Screen calibration window.  It did on Krypton with version 3.x.x of Xonfluence.
    xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(systemsettings)")   - should popup the System settingsn window.  It did on Krypton with version 3.x.x of Xonfluence.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Ken
(2019-02-17, 01:12)kenmills Wrote: Hey again all,

I am now having an issue with the following commands, using the released version of Leia, on Windows.  Latest version of Xonfluence 4.0.10

import xbmc
    xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(screencalibration)')   - should popup the Screen calibration window.  It did on Krypton with version 3.x.x of Xonfluence.
    xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(systemsettings)")   - should popup the System settingsn window.  It did on Krypton with version 3.x.x of Xonfluence.

Cheers,
Ken
Does it work in a different skin?
(2019-02-17, 01:20)trogggy Wrote:

import xbmc

Cheers,
Ken
Aha, yeah I tested in Estuary skin and it also doesn't work.  Probably a Leia thing.  Will post in another forums.  Thanks!
I just signed up to thank you for updating xonfluence, I can't use Kodi without that skin.
(2019-02-17, 03:17)kenmills Wrote:
(2019-02-17, 01:20)trogggy Wrote:

import xbmc

Cheers,
Ken
Aha, yeah I tested in Estuary skin and it also doesn't work.  Probably a Leia thing.  Will post in another forums.  Thanks! 
Just tried and they both work fine for me.  If you're using exactly what you typed above they will fail on indents.  A debug log would have told you.
(2019-02-13, 19:03)bunter fisch Wrote: I use the addon audio profile. I there a way to add a button to the osd to switch from one profile to an other as descripted here for 2 other skins: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200081
ccm = confluence customizable mod (which xonfluence came from)
yonks = a long time

I just remembered Helly stuck a custom button in the osd that can be used for audio profiles (if you're not already using it).
Settings > skinsettings > General settings > VideoOSD settings > User Video OSD button  > Set to user select
User Video OSD button user selection > Select kodi command
To go to next audio profile the needed command is:
XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.profiles,0)

Next time you're in the videoosd hit the 'x' button and audio profiles will do its thing.
I couldn't agree more!  This is, by far, the greatest skin ever introduced for KODI... and I couldn't be more grateful for all the work Helly does to keep it going.
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13