• 88(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-04-02, 18:35)enhde Wrote: hello jurial, it is possible to provide sources from the file manager also for the startup video?
thanx

Not that I know of.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-04-02, 02:01)Hinkel Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey.
Wonderful skin, congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Any chance on implementing the channel button in pvr osd?

Yeah, but a fair bit of work needs to be done on pvrosdchannels dialog first. Once that is done I will implement a channels button.
(2019-04-02, 05:37)LeVvE Wrote: I think you missed one spot when you hid the WEB-DL as a fallback

Thanks. Fixed. Smile
(2019-04-02, 06:42)Benji667 Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 07:03)Benji667 Wrote: I love your theme. The only thing I miss is the first themes. Home screen widget. I rather like to see the posters and descriptions. Unless I'm missing a setting? That being said theme is super solid! Nailed it

Any chance of this being added as a option?

Possibly.
(2019-04-02, 13:41)dargnine Wrote: Hy jurial how are you, you're really going on with the release, every day something new Smile

I have have question:

1. Could you add an icon  in the PVR channel fullscreen to come directly to the channels on the left side like it was in AZ1? And the moving between the channel groups with left/rigtht?

It was a great shortcut in AZ1 and im missing it. Smile

here a picture:

And 2.:

Could you also add a scrollbar as furniture in the PVR channels? 

Thank you a lot Smile))

Kind regards

Yeah, lots of parts of the pvr still need a fair bit of work. Both these things will make it in eventually.
(2019-04-03, 00:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 21:48)VikkiXavier Wrote: glitch report: for strange reasons albums by other artists are showing up below their description:

The artist probably features on a song on that album.

I can change it to only show albumartist if that would be prefered (i.e. artist of the whole album).

Yes, please change it as it would not look confusing. Or if you can think of another way of showing "Albums XYZ feature in" separately, that would be welcome as well. 😊
(2019-04-02, 18:14)VikkiXavier Wrote: hello , jurial. can u please use this osd-dim image which you use for videos osd instead of the vignette in the music osd, ofcourse just a bit shortened. I don't seem to be a big fan of the vignette. ofcourse, ultimate decision is your's to make Smile 

Since I got no response for this post, maybe you oversaw it.

It is fine if you are against this idea. Could you please let me know if you like it or not. Thanks Smile
Or how about this view (idea), revealing both the artist thumb as well as the album art, along with artist logo?

(2019-04-03, 08:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: Or how about this view (idea), revealing both the artist thumb as well as the album art, along with artist logo?

Oh, I quite like this! It's given me a few ideas that I'm going to try out.
(2019-04-02, 13:41)dargnine Wrote: Hy jurial how are you, you're really going on with the release, every day something new Smile

I have have question:

1. Could you add an icon  in the PVR channel fullscreen to come directly to the channels on the left side like it was in AZ1? And the moving between the channel groups with left/rigtht?

It was a great shortcut in AZ1 and im missing it. Smile

here a picture:

And 2.:

Could you also add a scrollbar as furniture in the PVR channels? 

Thank you a lot Smile))

Kind regards
Yes, please add it to the skin. 👍
(2019-04-03, 08:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 08:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: Or how about this view (idea), revealing both the artist thumb as well as the album art, along with artist logo?

Yay! I m so glad you like it Smile  Will be eagerly waiting, as always (to try out AZ2's latest features)
(2019-04-03, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 02:20)Sjors125 Wrote: Another question: I've browsed the widgets, but can't find one that shows movies that are in cinemas right now or in the (near) future. Ideally, when clicking such a poster, you get an official youtube trailer of that movie. Is this possible?

Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Extended Info > TheMovieDB > In-Cinema (or Upcoming)

Thanks! That worked! Info and all Smile Only downside is that it has no movietrailers. Now I have to find out how I can add those.
(2019-04-03, 12:16)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 02:20)Sjors125 Wrote: Another question: I've browsed the widgets, but can't find one that shows movies that are in cinemas right now or in the (near) future. Ideally, when clicking such a poster, you get an official youtube trailer of that movie. Is this possible?

Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Extended Info > TheMovieDB > In-Cinema (or Upcoming)

Thanks! That worked! Info and all Smile Only downside is that it has no movietrailers. Now I have to find out how I can add those.

It plays movietrailers for me when I click OK on one of the movies.
(2019-04-03, 09:20)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 08:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Yay! I m so glad you like it Smile  Will be eagerly waiting, as always (to try out AZ2's latest features)

• 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226