• 47(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-04-09, 07:50)Jeffers24 Wrote: @Wanilton 
Using new version, if I highlight a track on a CD get good changing artist fanart background:-

When I select the track and it plays full screen I get default fanart

What do I need to change to have artist fanart display when playing full screen??

Anyone help me out on this query?
(2019-04-11, 04:10)shedrock Wrote: Thanks for your input. I am actually using the following add-on versions.

script.skin.helper.service - 1.1.3
script.skin.helper.widgets - 1.0.22
script.module.metadatautils - 1.0.0
script.module.thetvdb - (The TVDB API) 1.0.12)
script.tv.show.next.aired (Kodi Repo version) I just change the version to 7.0.1 so I don't get the update notification.

Anyway, I have it working correctly on Aeon MQ7 (Latt's Mod), as well as Aeon MQ8 (2.9.0), at least I think it is working now. What I did today was to change the following line in episodes.py line #167 which is located in: kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib
python:
def nextaired(self, days_ahead=60):
to
python:
def nextaired(self, days_ahead=1):

then I selected "Episodes Aired Today", then rebooted. This seemed to have done the trick, but I am still testing it. I was just busy with other things today. Let me test it tomorrow morning and I will get back to you on it. I am assuming the (1) I used on that line of code is only going to display the episodes for today and not the "60" days Marcel has it set for.

If it does in fact do the trick, I can post all of my files for you.

Also, I did try removing the & but it did nothing.

Shedrock 

Easy way is to set code for plugin SHSW in variables, If you want to see episode airingtoday...no need to change episode.py.
This code will show you only airingtoday episodes.
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]

Mine SHS and script module are different from yours.
Your almost all from oficial repo (to old and didn't set to work with Leia version).
That script and module use removed infobools (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid......install Marcel repo and update all script and module.
script.skin.helper.service - 1.1.24
script.skin.helper.widgets - 1.0.38
script.module.metadatautils - 1.0.19
script.module.thetvdb - 1.0.27
script.tv.show.next.aired - 7.0.1
script.module.simplecache - 1.0.16
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2019-04-11, 10:27)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-11, 04:10)shedrock Wrote: Thanks for your input. I am actually using the following add-on versions.

script.tv.show.next.aired (Kodi Repo version) I just change the version to 7.0.1 so I don't get the update notification.

Anyway, I have it working correctly on Aeon MQ7 (Latt's Mod), as well as Aeon MQ8 (2.9.0), at least I think it is working now. What I did today was to change the following line in episodes.py line #167 which is located in: kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib
python:
to
python:

then I selected "Episodes Aired Today", then rebooted. This seemed to have done the trick, but I am still testing it. I was just busy with other things today. Let me test it tomorrow morning and I will get back to you on it. I am assuming the (1) I used on that line of code is only going to display the episodes for today and not the "60" days Marcel has it set for.

Shedrock 

Easy way is to set code for plugin SHSW in variables, If you want to see episode airingtoday...no need to change episode.py.
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]

Your almost all from oficial repo (to old and didn't set to work with Leia version).
That script and module use removed infobools (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid......install Marcel repo and update all script and module.
@Angelinas - I will try that code above at some point today. Although I am sure I already did, but I could be wrong. As for the updated versions of Marcel's repo. I have mentioned in previous posts that I've tried all of those versions but those just add chaos to the widgets. I am actually using the latest versions of all those add-ons on my Windows PC, and the results are worse. First off, his widget labeling is very confusing. "Episodes airing today" lists (if I am not mistaken) all episodes for like 2 months. This to me makes absolutely no sense. At least if you're going to add these options for users, then make it simple. As it is now you have to use that pull-down menu to select 5 million different things that are just confusing. If I want to see what's airing today the way he hast it, then I have to scroll through a whole bunch of TV show episodes to try and find my "library" TV show episodes airing today, and that's if I am lucky to know what's airing today. I can usually tell if I look at Sonarr's calendar.

Also, in spite of him giving us the option to select the "Script" to populate the widgets using SHS, it is still slow. Even to load my the "Favourite" widgets at times just has that spinner going for 11 seconds. To make matters worse, if I even attempt to load the "in progress movies", "recommended movies" etc from the sub widgets, then I might as well go have a smoke break because the annoying spinning image is just going and going as if it's working hard to pull this data, when in fact it shouldn't be.

I find it amazing that Aeon MQ7 was designed by Marcel and on its own is suppose to be slower than MQ8, but yet MQ7 (Latt's mod) is heavily modded but faster on loading widgets, as well as getting them right.

Without a shadow of a doubt, there is absolutely a problem with MQ8's overall speed and functionality. This does not mean that I am knocking the skin. It is just simply frustrating having to explain the issues over and over with no clear working results. I get that the developer is busy, and I respect that. We all have lives to live and all this is done for free. Having said that, this skin should have been tested more thoroughly.

I am going to give it one more shot today with that particular widget issue I am experiencing, then after that I will just have to with and see if Marcel addresses all the ongoing issues with this skin.

Thanks,

Shedrock
You simply wan't listen...
All scripts can open from Addons (music,video...) test from there no need to force widget.See all SHS widget from list in library view how work for you.
Here is image for mine next episode, next image is for today

The Victim is only episode from mine library that have today premiere,
Blacklist is for tomorow,line of duty is for 14/4...all working ok
(2019-04-11, 11:37)shedrock Wrote: Also, in spite of him giving us the option to select the "Script" to populate the widgets using SHS, it is still slow. Even to load my the "Favourite" widgets at times just has that spinner going for 11 seconds. To make matters worse, if I even attempt to load the "in progress movies", "recommended movies" etc from the sub widgets, then I might as well go have a smoke break because the annoying spinning image is just going and going as if it's working hard to pull this data, when in fact it shouldn't be.
Isue that you describe is effect using wrong SHS, I only can send mine module and scripts to owerwrite yours, and then you can try new test.
(2019-04-11, 13:48)Angelinas Wrote: You simply wan't listen...
All scripts can open from Addons (music,video...) test from there no need to force widget.See all SHS widget from list in library view how work for you.
Here is image for mine next episode, next image is for today
ImageImage

The Victim is only episode from mine library that have today premiere,
Blacklist is for tomorow,line of duty is for 14/4...all working ok
(2019-04-11, 11:37)shedrock Wrote: Also, in spite of him giving us the option to select the "Script" to populate the widgets using SHS, it is still slow. Even to load my the "Favourite" widgets at times just has that spinner going for 11 seconds. To make matters worse, if I even attempt to load the "in progress movies", "recommended movies" etc from the sub widgets, then I might as well go have a smoke break because the annoying spinning image is just going and going as if it's working hard to pull this data, when in fact it shouldn't be.
Isue that you describe is effect using wrong SHS, I only can send mine module and scripts to owerwrite yours, and then you can try new test. 

Excuse me! Why do you think I am not listening to you? Why do you also assume that I have not tried all those options that you have mentioned?

Look, you and I can go at it all day. The fact of the matter is that Aeon MQ8 and the whole handling of the Widgets, whether it be by SCRIPT of KODI DB it is NOT working correctly. If you can't deal with it, then that's not my issue. I am not going to repeat myself over and over. Lets put aside my "widget issues" for a moment. There are other issues as far as the widgets loading speeds in the skin. I am not the only person that's experiencing this. That would be impossible!

Anyway, I am not going to argue with you on who's right and who is wrong. I appreciate your advice, but it is time to move on. I am done!

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock

About testing, the skin was created with a lot of persons using, before came the public release. Anyone complains about widgets performance in 18 months.

I use same scripts updates by Marcel and nothing trouble here.

MQ7 was developing by MarcosQui, no Marcel.
You are free to use another skin, of course, your posts are welcome here. 

About widgets performance, skin MQ8 have something more MQ7 (sort and order by), it's a little slower when compared with MQ7, but nothing critical.  BTW, we understand your demand is fine, in Ace2 and MQ9 will come flexible widgets generation 3 with better performance.

Regards,
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Good evening.
With the skin Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 I get the words that do not correspond to the characteristics of the video, such as aspect ratio, which for all films remains a fixed value for all of 1.78: 1 (in the case in the example it is 2.35: 1) and Dynamic range HDR / SDR color always remains fixed SDR.
Is it possible to resolve these small inaccuracies?
Thank you.

@Dom61 

HDR and 10 bit, you need have info in filename or folder name. When don't have info in filename or folder name appear 8 bit and SDR by default.

Solo.4k.hdr.10bit.iso 

About aspect ratio, info came Kodi database.
(2019-04-11, 20:34)Wanilton Wrote: @Dom61 

HDR and 10 bit, you need have info in filename or folder name. When don't have info in filename or folder name appear 8 bit and SDR by default.

Solo.4k.hdr.10bit.iso 

Thank you for this information.
Just for the record. Here are 2 screenshots I am providing. The first one is Windows 10 using Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 with repository.bingie-1.0.2 updated add-ons to repository.marcelveldt-1.0.1.
The second screenshot is LibreELEC 9.0.1 using the Kodi repo add-ons. If I use the 2 above mentioned repo add-ons, then the "Episodes Aired Today" (Next Aired) simply does not work. I have done this installation on 3 different SSD drives with LibreELEC 9.0.1, as well as a Nightly version and it still doesn't work. On Windows 10 with the updated 3rd party repo updates, everything works on Windows, but on LibreELEC it's a whole different story. So if this skin, or any other for that matter was tested on LibreELEC I am simply blown away as to how it worked for anyone.

As you can see for the most part the LibreELEC (2nd image) works, with the exception of one TV show episode is missing "Mysteries of the Abandoned".

1st image (Windows 10) - 100% CORRECT as to what is airing today in my library. *ONLY using repository.bingie-1.0.2 updated add-ons* with the following code in IncludesVariables.xml file:
text:

2nd image (LibreELEC 9.0.1)

If anyone can figure this one at some point, please let me know.

ps. The screenshots above are for Aeon MQ7 (modified menu bar) but Aeon MQ8 displays the exact same info as seen below:

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-04-11, 10:27)Angelinas Wrote:

python:
to
python:

Shedrock 

Code:

Hi @Angelinas ,
I have updated all of the scripts and modules as per above. I still have no luck with the Next Episode widget within MQ8 functioning as per the script:
Next Episodes
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.

When i run the command directly via the widget addon Skin Helper Service Widgets V1.0.38 it's fine. I do this by:
I open the addon, select Episodes>Next episodes
It returns me a list of the next unwatched episodes of shows last watched with the most recently watched show first in the list (LAZYTV addon also does this fine).
I do note: when I press left and look into the "Collection/Change View" section i can see "Sort By" is set to Default (greyed out).

Using MQ8's Next Episode widget i can't get the same correct behaviour. I select Sort by "Last Played" as that seems appropriate and i get a seemingly random order. Even when after watching an episode that was in this widgets list, the next episode replaces it in the list but doesn't change its position in the list, it stays somewhere in the middle of the list for example.

Can you verify behaviour on your end? May be because this widget within the skin doesn't have the sort option "Default" or the "Last Played" sort option isn't functioning correctly. Or i have no clue what i'm doing (most likely  Smile  ).

Android via Nvidia Shield, 18.1 official release on MQ8 2.9.0
(2019-04-12, 07:11)magic_merkin Wrote: Hi @Angelinas ,
I have updated all of the scripts and modules as per above. I still have no luck with the Next Episode widget within MQ8 functioning as per the script:
Next Episodes
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]Provides a list of the nextup episodes. Searches for next episode after the last played, otherwise returns the first unwatched episode. Note: the reload parameter is needed to auto refresh the widget when the content has changed.

When i run the command directly via the widget addon Skin Helper Service Widgets V1.0.38 it's fine. I do this by:
I open the addon, select Episodes>Next episodes
It returns me a list of the next unwatched episodes of shows last watched with the most recently watched show first in the list (LAZYTV addon also does this fine).
I do note: when I press left and look into the "Collection/Change View" section i can see "Sort By" is set to Default (greyed out).

Using MQ8's Next Episode widget i can't get the same correct behaviour. I select Sort by "Last Played" as that seems appropriate and i get a seemingly random order and even when completing an episode that was in this widgets list, the next episode appears in the list but won't change its position in the list, stays somwhere in the middle of the list.

Can you verify behaviour on your end? May be because this widget within the skin doesn't have the sort option "Default" or the "Last Played" sort option isn't functioning correctly. Or i have no clue what i'm doing (most likely  Smile  ) 
Default sorting for next episodes is last played, you can't set different order in addon list
Code:
episodes = self.metadatautils.kodidb.episodes(sort=kodi_constants.SORT_LASTPLAYED,....
but you can set diferent order and sort for widget, that work fine for me (last episode In mine kodi was Arrow)
sort by - Last played , descending (this is good choosen)
sort by - Year , descending (this change order working but its wrong )....this is just example Smile
(2019-04-11, 20:34)Wanilton Wrote: @Dom61 

Solo.4k.hdr.10bit.iso 

Thank you for the suggestion, and I tried to change the name of the file, which is currently: "STAR WARS - Solo (2018) 4K".
I changed it to "STAR WARS - Solo (2018) 4K 10bit HDR 2.35.1"
But I always get the same information, maybe I misunderstood how to act.
I apologize for the problem with this question.
you need to write
Star Wars - Solo (2018).4k.10bit.hdr.iso or mkv or another video extension...

So need dot  .hdr. and .10bit. other way -hdr- -10bit-

After change you need reload the item in video info or scraper again the item.

Proportion rate came internal video file or scraper (internet or nfo file), info goes to Kodi database, skin get info there for appear the flag.
(2019-04-12, 13:18)Wanilton Wrote: you need to write
Star Wars - Solo (2018).4k.10bit.hdr.iso or mkv or another video extension...

So need dot  .hdr. and .10bit. other way -hdr- -10bit-

After change you need reload the item in video info or scraper again the item.

Proportion rate came internal video file or scraper (internet or nfo file), info goes to Kodi database, skin get info there for appear the flag.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12