• 27(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-04-24, 09:57)scrumpydrinker Wrote: If anyone is interested, I've created a couple of xml files that make the backgrounds behind the lower homescreen bar and widgets more transparent. 

Download them and copy them into the colors folder of the skin then select them using the interface>Colours option in the kodi settings menu.

(Note: if you update the skin they will be overwritten/deleted and will need to be put back).

I'm no skinner and created them by trial and error, so they are not perfect by any means - so if you don't like them, don't use them! 

Hopefully not breaking any kodi rules by doing this and linking to them here (is so - let me know)

Thanks to beatmasterrs for updating jurialmunkeys fantastic skin - it flies on my Vero 4k.

FadedClearer

..and here are working links!

clearer

faded
Any plans to add widget multi row capability for vertical menu or have you developed another skin that has that feature?
(2019-04-25, 19:36)Axxel6307 Wrote: Any plans to add widget multi row capability for vertical menu or have you developed another skin that has that feature?
+1
(2019-04-25, 19:53)Freeman-TK Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 19:36)Axxel6307 Wrote: Any plans to add widget multi row capability for vertical menu or have you developed another skin that has that feature?
+1   
I wouldt like to have a multi widget layout a s well. I'm currently experimenting with a multi widget layout, but can't say if it will really fit the design of Arctic Zephyr 1, because there is less space in the height and it shouldn't look squeezed…
Perhaps the widget title between the widget rows would have to be removed, which makes no sense, or adjust the poster height, which does a lot of work. I have to think about it carefully. Smile
(2019-04-26, 10:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 19:53)Freeman-TK Wrote:
+1       
I wouldt like to have a multi widget layout a s well. I'm currently experimenting with a multi widget layout, but can't say if it will really fit the design of Arctic Zephyr 1, because there is less space in the height and it shouldn't look squeezed…
Perhaps the widget title between the widget rows would have to be removed, which makes no sense, or adjust the poster height, which does a lot of work. I have to think about it carefully. Smile    
for me Leia-Mod is already perfect as it is  Smile
(2019-04-26, 12:08)mamachan Wrote:
(2019-04-26, 10:58)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 19:53)Freeman-TK Wrote: +1       
for me Leia-Mod is already perfect as it is  Smile 
Thanks a lot Blush
Yeah,

While I can't wait to see what you come up with for the final(?) 1.0 version, I can't think of anything else I need from a skin.

Thanks again for this...
Hi @beatmasterrs 

I really like the new? "ends at" field on focused items in list view but with long titles there is an overlay. Maybe you could put that field somewhere else?
(2019-04-26, 15:08)effe.rnr Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs 

I really like the new? "ends at" field on focused items in list view but with long titles there is an overlay. Maybe you could put that field somewhere else?IU
I'm currently working on on a better solution. Still wip and it currently looks like this:

ah okay nice!
(2019-04-29, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I really like the new? "ends at" field on focused items in list view but with long titles there is an overlay. Maybe you could put that field somewhere else?IU
I'm currently working on on a better solution. Still wip and it currently looks like this:

Hi @beatmasterrs  - any chance you could also change the formatting of the Total Minutes on the right hand side of this view to show as Hours : Minutes.  For example, instead of it showing "100 minutes", it would show as "1H : 40Min" or something like that?  As always, thanks for at least considering this feedback/suggestion Smile!
(2019-04-30, 22:24)rhoop206 Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Hi @beatmasterrs  - any chance you could also change the formatting of the Total Minutes on the right hand side of this view to show as Hours : Minutes.  For example, instead of it showing "100 minutes", it would show as "1H : 40Min" or something like that?  As always, thanks for at least considering this feedback/suggestion Smile!    
Yes, i think i will add an option, where all times in the skin are reformatted to the new Format. But this will take some time Smile
(2019-04-30, 23:34)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'm currently working on on a better solution. Still wip and it currently looks like this:    
Yes, i think i will add an option, where all times in the skin are reformatted to the new Format. But this will take some time Smile

Sounds great - thank you again @beatmasterss!

I also recently came across this in the Kodi Forums and thought it could also look cool in your AZ Mod skin - not sure if others following this thread feel the same, but thought i’d bring it up to see if it’s something you want to figure out on how to incorporate into your dialoguevideoinfo.xml file too... It’s call the Actress PNG Resource Addon and here is the thread for it with install instructions: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342408

Never mind this would blow up the size of your skin.. not worth it as a default
(2019-04-30, 23:34)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'm currently working on on a better solution. Still wip and it currently looks like this:    

That would be awesome!! Count me as another that would love to have the time expressed in this manner.

Thanks again for your work on this skin!
Taking A look at this skin. Installed and played with settings and looks cool but...

I have created a bunch of custom icons that I'd like to use. Various sizes for different skins.

I've gone to customizer home menu and selected various menus, select icons and then browse. I navigate to where my custom icons are and select relevant icons for the menu item. Click OK then it takes me to the customizer main menu.

Qgere it previously showed little grey icons such as a TV screen or music note they are now all empty even though I selected my icons. If I go to the home page all items just have text such as TV shows, movies and no icons are showing at all!

Any idea why my custom icons do not show up? They work fine and show up in other skins, just not this one
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11