• 105(current)
Animated Movie Posters
@chrissix

I'll put a link in the first post to your tutorial above.

Might want to also add that animated artworks do not work across networks. They need to be saved local to the kodi install.

Just noticed the first post is @movie78 who is active. Maybe he can place the link instead Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-06-27, 21:47)Karellen Wrote: @chrissix

I'll put a link in the first post to your tutorial above.

Might want to also add that animated artworks do not work across networks. They need to be saved local to the kodi install.

Just noticed the first post is @movie78 who is active. Maybe he can place the link instead Smile
Much Appreciated!
If he is willing to do, anytime  Smile
Image Image
Not great but good for those who want a collector's poster that will make the case until someone does better.

Image Image
how about backdrops for tv sets

ImageImageImageImage
(2019-06-29, 15:03)the_other_guy Wrote: how about backdrops for tv sets

ImageImageImageImage
Yes!! Very cool!

I have no idea if there's much animated stuff for TV Shows out there.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-06-29, 15:03)the_other_guy Wrote: how about backdrops for tv sets
If we would take it very strictly after convention this is a "landscape" (widescreen poster) and not "fanart" (always textless)
(2019-06-29, 23:04)Karellen Wrote: Looks good. Maybe a new thread for AnimatedFanart, or AnimatedLandscape?
I like the idea, but who should be thread maintainer ... besides, most of the exiting animatedfanart are already on KyraDB anyway

As far as I know, there is more AnimatedFanart than AnimatedPoster out there...
KyraDB count:
Animated posters: 624
Animated backgrounds: 719
...there are fanart posts also in the early age of the thread but no for a long time.

It's really not much content, i just share it here because somewhere else there would it be even more off-topic than here.
(2019-06-29, 23:06)chrissix Wrote: Blade Runner (1982)
ImageImage

It works very well in my LE Kodi 19 Alpha HTPC...Image
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
@whysoserious 
good to hear on your skin it's better working!

Have you just replaced the main fanart.jpg?
Just replacing working also well on my side.

I mean more the extra skin implementation the skins have to support, where i can switch with a toggle button, where it's a own artwork type.
(2019-06-29, 23:17)chrissix Wrote: @whysoserious 
good to hear on your skin it's better working!

Have you just replaced the main fanart.jpg?
Just replacing working also well on my side.

I mean more the extra skin implementation the skins have to support, where i can switch with a toggle button, where it's a own artwork type.
Yup, I just used the "C" key to bring up the Context menu for the Blade Runner collection and manually chose the new fan art (after placing it in my poster/fan art folder on the HTPC). It is very smooth, and navigating to and away from the collection is smooth, no jumpiness.

Thx for the pic!
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
Image Image
Image Image
Animated Keyart for: Doctor Who (2005)
Pretty funny, a guy named "Blueeyiz702" is just reposting the stuff this thread in EMBY forum
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=759674

I hope he does not claim any of this works as his own.
But he could really give forum.kodi member content creators (@mouflo , @bennyhanna , and so on...) mention a source credit in thread on paste/copy/repost.

Pretty sure the guy is reading this Rofl .
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

• 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13