• 152(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
@cartman.dos I have a friend who's trying to get the "new episodes" tag to work in his addon. what property tag is Bingie looking for to provide the "new episode" tag?

he currently sets tags for 

UnWatchedEpisodes
TotalEpisodes
WatchedEpisodes
TotalSeasons

but those don't seem to do the trick
I have a couple of questions whether the following can be done within the skin settings:

1. Ability to hide the left main menu sidebar from appearing on the main home screen. That is it will only appear if scrolling all the way to the left. I prefer the clean look on the home screen Smile

2. The ability to select the individual widget layout. e.g. Widget 1 Poster, Widget 2 landscape etc. This is useful where an addon would have the correct artwork for Poster, but not for landscape view (so defaults to fanart background). This could be configurable when editing widgets.

Currently using v1.03-RC2.

Awesome skin Smile

thanks
Im facing a strange behavior

every time I play a video, no matter the source (either addon or local library) I get the seek bar shown permanently and I cant seem to get rid of it when I dismiss the OSD panel

is this a bug or intended? and is there a way to disable it?

Thanks
(2019-07-19, 10:40)daking1512 Wrote: Im facing a strange behavior

every time I play a video, no matter the source (either addon or local library) I get the seek bar shown permanently and I cant seem to get rid of it when I dismiss the OSD panel

Thanks
What version of Kodi are you using? I had a similar issue a while back a long time ago before kodi 18 was released with a Beta release.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-07-19, 04:13)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 02:59)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 00:02)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: The last pictures I sent were on the same device, taken minutes from each other. All I did was downgrade from RC1 to 1.0.2. Nothing else. I didn't even shut down kodi in-between.

Just to be sure I tested again using 1.0.3 RC2 , here's a link with the pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/2lhnmoS 

Alright that's tough to counter as non skin specific.
First, just to make sure - clear logo is not disabled in home screen settings right?
Next, can this be reproduced somehow using a legit addon? Does it occur on one addons or all plugin sourced?
If I could reproduce this issue I could probably understand where it went wrong pretty fast so that could help.
Other than that I'll look at the code again tomorrow l, maybe missed something...  
Just wanted to get back to you on this

Addon (A) Had clear art on 1.0.2 but not on 1.0.3RC
Addon (B) Had clear art on 1.0.2 and still does on 1.0.3RC
Addon © Had clear art on 1.0.2 and still does on 1.0.3RC

The update is definitely breaking clear art/ logos on addon (A), but I'm not sure if it's the skin or the addon that's at fault. I have a buddy looking into the addon and I'll get back to you if he finds something that's helpful 

However, I do have to agree here. The new update has been breaking clear art / logo's.

[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]

Thanks

I believe this is a bug. Earlier, this morning I had an issue, where I just couldn't get that menu to go away after pausing a show and then playing a show.
Catman If it is possible to make requests, I would like to return the summary of the episode in the next episodes widget.
(2019-07-19, 05:59)Leo2807 Wrote: I have a couple of questions whether the following can be done within the skin settings:

1. Ability to hide the left main menu sidebar from appearing on the main home screen. That is it will only appear if scrolling all the way to the left. I prefer the clean look on the home screen Smile

2. The ability to select the individual widget layout. e.g. Widget 1 Poster, Widget 2 landscape etc. This is useful where an addon would have the correct artwork for Poster, but not for landscape view (so defaults to fanart background). This could be configurable when editing widgets.

Currently using v1.03-RC2.

Awesome skin Smile

thanks

You are able to remove the side menu, by changing an variable within Settings.xml to True. At-least, that is what I did to remove all of the side bar's and menu's.
(2019-07-19, 05:57)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: @cartman.dos I have a friend who's trying to get the "new episodes" tag to work in his addon. what property tag is Bingie looking for to provide the "new episode" tag?

he currently sets tags for 

UnWatchedEpisodes
TotalEpisodes
WatchedEpisodes
TotalSeasons

but those don't seem to do the trick

Has your friend tried "newepisodes"?
@cartman.dos i want to ask again, please reduce the size of fanart like 10%, cause the fanart still not good looking if i look from latest release WIP version
i know you making this changing because you minimise of resolution section on movies and tv series, i mean the landscape of movies and tv series you make less smaller then from version 1.0.2

if you not wan't it to do that, please edit the xml for me
or tell me to where i can change the code, and what code i'm changing?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-07-19, 05:59)Leo2807 Wrote: I have a couple of questions whether the following can be done within the skin settings:

To do this you need to go to settings > skin settings > Widgets > enable circular navigation

You do not have to mess around with any xml file as someone else has said. The above will remove it all together though, so you will not be able to access the menu.

I am not sure if this is what you want to do, but I done the above and set everything to random and 250 and added loads of content such as decades, genres etc you always find something to watch.

The search will not be viewable my way though, that is the only downside.

*** UPDATE ***

Ok I am using 1.03 and I just noticed that even if you enable circular navigation, if you goto the spotlight and go left, it now brings up the menu bar.
Firstly the pictures of the OSD display I am using a PC computer, however, some of you are using a Pi and some android. This does not happen in windows, so it is not a bug with the skin.

You really need to before you report bugs etc, at least have a PC set up so that you can test on, so you can check if it is a problem in general or on one system.

------------------------------------------------
Cartman (Mr Dos to the scrubs using rasperberry Pi's and android)

I am now on 1.3 you have kind of thrown me a curve ball here. When I pause a TV episode now, I get the display at the bottom. I used to love the netflix pause, where it would be in white, on the screen simple. I now have a picture, TV show, episode, the current time, what time it finishes, the genre, and not forgetting the pause icon at the end.

All what I need now, is next weeks lottery numbers to be displayed when I pause. I keep pausing something now, just to see if I like it or not, I really cannot decide. It looks clean and tidy I will have to try it on a movie to see what happens.

However, I think that potentially if you do not mind me giving you feedback, if you don't then tough as I have typed it now and my delete key does not work lol

1) You have the episode (line 2) It looks like that is the main focus it seems more prominent when I look at it. I personally think that the TV show (as I have not tried a movie) should be the bold, and then episode should be muted 
2) The pause icon at the end really needs to be in white, rather than grey, make it stand out more, I am not sure if it will look good as a red or green, but a bright blinding white would make it stand out more

Ok I can see what is happening now, damm you man, you made me stop the TV show that I was watching, and try a movie.

The movie is top line where it is now playing is where the TV show is, and then the movie is where the episode is.

I know (or I presume) you cannot do anything about this, but it kind of throws things off balance, as then you would have now playing as bold and in your face for movies, but the actual movie would be muted. It is a shame that you cannot create multiple pause screens.

The only way would be to have the top line bold and then replace the lines.

You are the boss though, so just ignore everyone else apart from me Wink I shall try and do a video tomorrow with the small faults on home screen tomorrow, the one that I mentioned about getting loads of icons on the screen at once has gone, it still happens but only for a split second.

As always much love and thank you for your continued work. I honestly did not expect to find a netflix style skin, nor to enjoy a black skin theme again.
(2019-07-19, 13:07)cscott1 Wrote:

Thanks
What version of Kodi are you using? I had a similar issue a while back a long time ago before kodi 18 was released with a Beta release. 
kodi 18.3, Windows.
good I love this skin but I have a suggestion if it were possible to put in BINGIE osd the media information in some way
@cartman.dos Where is the main code for the spotlight?
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26