• 17(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-06-19, 03:38)Edworld Wrote: manfeed:

On 3D shelf view audio label is missing for 2.1 and 4.0
According to Kodi documentation, ListItem.AudioChannels returns the number of audio channels of the currently selected video. Possible values:

Those values are traslated as follows:

<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,1)">1.0</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,2)">2.0</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,4)">4.0</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,5)">5.0</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,6)">5.1</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,7)">6.1</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,8)">7.1</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.AudioChannels,10)">9.1</value>

Up until now, Aeon Tajo only used the values 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, so I'll add the values 4 and 10 to the new version, but as you can see there's no option to display 2.1 in Kodi
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Manfeed

Im not home, but the movie I thought was 2.1 is A Separation. On bluray.com it shows up as 3.0

I will confirm tomorrow
(2019-06-20, 01:12)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed

Im not home, but the movie I thought was 2.1 is A Separation. On bluray.com it shows up as 3.0

I will confirm tomorrow

I don't doubt it, I just say that Kodi doesn't return that value (3), so the skin can't show it.

If it's important for you, you can always make a feature request in the forum for ListItem.AudioChannels to add that value in future versions ok Kodi... 

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
manfeed,

When playing a song, the word "file" shows up on the top left of the cd case
manfeed:

Possible dialogvideoinfo bug, follow these steps:

1) select a movie and go into dialogvideoinfo screen
2) scroll down until you see the cast
3) hit back key
4) now select a different movie and hit enter

you will see the cast disappear
(2019-06-23, 03:31)Edworld Wrote: manfeed,

When playing a song, the word "file" shows up on the top left of the cd case

That's on purpose, for some seconds after a song starts (provided lyrics have been found) the source of the lyrics gets displayed, in your case, 'file' means that you already had those lyrics saved locally in your computer and they have been retrieved from there, so no need to search online...
(2019-06-15, 17:27)Harro Wrote: @manfeed

I really think you have done a nice job with this skin. Love the use of added artwork and such. But seems to be a little too much for my Minix UH9 to run even though it looks awesome on my projector screen. If I turn off the actress art it runs better. But that really is a cool feature.
Thanks you for your skin and helping Kodi community.
Hello, how do I activate the actress art ?
(2019-06-25, 01:34)hueverin Wrote: Hello, how do I activate the actress art ?
See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-06-25, 01:34)hueverin Wrote: But seems to be a little too much for my Minix UH9
Artwork addons are not very suitable for low low powered devices.
This also applies to the use of extrafanart, generally ArtworkBeef and ArtworkHelper functions and Animated Posters and also custom functions of helper scripts like SkinHelper or EmbuaryHelper.
But compared to other skins (especially the Aeon MQ skins) Aeon TAJO is still very friendly.
But for low powered devices like the Raspberry's or Minix you should prefer either the standard skin (wihout lots of addons) or skins calling themselves "minimalist" aka "lightweight" skins.
That of not having colored flags is a choice imposed by the skin? Or you can do it ?
This is an awesome skin, but for me it has some real show-stopper issue: the font is not Unicode! It displays rectangles instead of cyrillic letters. Sad
Is there any chance to have a true Unicode font in this skin?
@manfeed 

I am still having issues when playing main menu music and selecting a radio sub menu item.

When I select the sub menu radio station the main menu music stops and the RSS stops for a few seconds, then starts again, I have to select the radio submenu item three times waiting for the RSS to restart between selections before the station plays.

This is consistent when trying to play a radio submenu item that is a radio station.

Once a radio submenu item plays I can switch between submenu items no problem.

If I select the Local Stations submenu item, which is a list of stations all works OK.

If I select the shortcut from the Favourites menu it works as expected.

I have uploaded a test build at the link below, consisting of Kodi 18.3, AEON TAJO skin and the Radio addon.

Would it be possible for you or anyone to download the build, test it and let me know what I need to do to fix the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u87xo55p7q4uh...ecPUa?dl=1

Thanks in advance.
Aeon Tajo has a new video view... Multiwall

It's inspired by the view of Kaleidascape systems, and despite its apparent simplicity it's by far the most complex view I've ever created.

It's already available in my github...

https://github.com/manfeed/skin.aeon.tajo
(2019-08-03, 01:23)manfeed Wrote: Aeon Tajo has a new video view... Multiwall

It's inspired by the view of Kaleidascape systems, and despite its apparent simplicity it's by far the more complex view I've ever created.

It's already available in my github...

https://github.com/manfeed/skin.aeon.tajo

Really nice work once again!
Is there any way to change the main menu items font style to either non-bold or a different font?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7