• 166(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
hi  @jurialmunkey

another question

when i want to backup skin settings it shows an error message "skin helper backup : error while executing"

Solution?

thanks
First I want report a bug:
With horizontal homescreenlayout and unfocused widgets, the seperator „|“ between rating and year is missing for movies as well as for tvshows.

Second:
Does A:Z2 anything concerning playlist managing?
I have issues with Emby for Kodi when waking up from screensaver after longer inactivity.
Dev of Emby for Kodi analyzed that some is clearing the playlist and playback fails.

Any idea?
Is there any way to disable the text labels on Landscape widgets? The widget already has a title, so it's redundant and distracting, in my opinion Sad
(2019-08-06, 22:15)drinfernoo Wrote: Is there any way to disable the text labels on Landscape widgets? The widget already has a title, so it's redundant and distracting, in my opinion Sad
I really like having them. I requested it a few releases ago. I hope it can be solved with a switch and not disabling it again. I really like that I can see the name of the show without having to hover over it since I RSS my shows so I don't really know what shows up when. But maybe being able to disable it would be a good idea.
Unfortunately, it also looks pretty bad when the text on the widget overlaps with the clearlogo...
I updated to 0.9.41-alpha6, but the PVR info dialog looks different than all the rest.  I see that version 0.9.39's notes say "PVR info dialog now matches style of other info dialogs."  Why is my PVR info dialog so different?  I am really wanting to see the resolution and frame rate of my PVR channels, like it does for all my other media.
(2019-08-07, 06:19)carlog Wrote: I updated to 0.9.41-alpha6, but the PVR info dialog looks different than all the rest.  I see that version 0.9.39's notes say "PVR info dialog now matches style of other info dialogs."  Why is my PVR info dialog so different?  I am really wanting to see the resolution and frame rate of my PVR channels, like it does for all my other media.

Screenshot?

Also information about pvr resolution is not available from info screens because pvr streams are live and thus are not single media objects with attached info saved to a database.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-08-04, 21:35)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Can you please make TV show priority on your next update. I had to do a fresh install, Now my TV Show guides are blank.

Thank you Smile
@jurialmunkey 
I found a workaround. No need to make it a priority Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
Just wondering is there a way of getting a keyboard shortcut that will take me to the top of the tv guide so I can get to the channel groups quickly? Sometimes I have to scroll blindly through hundreds of channels - what are your solutions? Thanks to all!
(2019-08-07, 08:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-08-07, 06:19)carlog Wrote: I updated to 0.9.41-alpha6, but the PVR info dialog looks different than all the rest.  I see that version 0.9.39's notes say "PVR info dialog now matches style of other info dialogs."  Why is my PVR info dialog so different?  I am really wanting to see the resolution and frame rate of my PVR channels, like it does for all my other media.

Screenshot?

Also information about pvr resolution is not available from info screens because pvr streams are live and thus are not single media objects with attached info saved to a database. 
Sorry, I don't know how to take a screenshot in libreelec.  It's got two rectangles, side by side, in the lower 3rd, each taking almost half the width of the screen.  The box on the left has the program name and information, along with the rev, pause, stop, ffw, etc.  The box on the right has the program description.  Does it matter than I'm using TVH?
WOW Thank you very much for this amazing work.
I've only been with him for a few hours and I'm excited about this great job. Thank you so much.
I use samsung s5e tablet and I don't know if it's optimized for TV box, but it works very well for me.
I would like to ask a stupid question but I can't find it, so I can leave Kodi where I should go.
Thank you
(2019-08-07, 20:16)carlog Wrote:
(2019-08-07, 08:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Screenshot?

Sorry, I don't know how to take a screenshot in libreelec.  It's got two rectangles, side by side, in the lower 3rd, each taking almost half the width of the screen.  The box on the left has the program name and information, along with the rev, pause, stop, ffw, etc.  The box on the right has the program description.  Does it matter than I'm using TVH?
Oh you mean the osd info. No that is different from the others but there will be an option in the future to switch it.

The change log refers to the info dialog when pressing info whilst in the epg window - it is no longer a popup dialog but rather is its own window like the video or music library.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey

In the Aura skin at the end of each row of widgets (to the right) there was a widget? That would take you directly to the section for each row of widget.

Hope that makes sense.

Wondering if the same will come to AZ2?
(2019-08-08, 03:57)DZ-Magpul Wrote: @jurialmunkey

In the Aura skin at the end of each row of widgets (to the right) there was a widget? That would take you directly to the section for each row of widget.

Hope that makes sense.

Wondering if the same will come to AZ2?

You're talking about the "See more..." item. It would be great to get that here!
(2019-08-06, 20:12)loeffelpan Wrote: First I want report a bug:
With horizontal homescreenlayout and unfocused widgets, the seperator „|“ between rating and year is missing for movies as well as for tvshows.

Second:
Does A:Z2 anything concerning playlist managing?
I have issues with Emby for Kodi when waking up from screensaver after longer inactivity.
Dev of Emby for Kodi analyzed that some is clearing the playlist and playback fails.

Any idea?

@jurialmunkey
You missed this?
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226