• 586(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-08-15, 19:19)dotpanic Wrote: Hi,

I'm unable to left click on the seekbar with a mouse when I seek for a specific time while any movie is playing. Do you experience the same behavior?

For information, this works fine with Estuary.
And seeking with mouse wheel is working fine on both skins.

Skin version 7.0.3
Kodi 18.3
Win10, all drivers up to date

Thx!
I have exactly the same problem.  I can't jump the adverts when watching recorded TV either.  Also on Kodi 18.3, Win 10 1903, Skin 7.0.3.  Also can confirm it works on Estuary.  I completely removed the skin and settings and reinstalled from fresh but jump bar still doesn't work.

The problem doesn't occur with 7.0.2 when I put it back onto my system, so it was introduced with 7.0.3

I tried the latest release for Kodi 18, from GitHub - this still calls itself 7.0.3 but the problem is fixed!  Please can you get a new release made as soon as possible so that this problem is fixed without having to update manually from github.
Core i3 6100T 3.2GHz, 8Gb, GTX 1050Ti 4Gb, BenQ W2000 + 133" screen / Sharp LC40
Windows 7 x64, LAV, MPC-HC, MAD-VR, Kodi 18 with Aeon Nox Silvo, Emby Server, DVBLink 6
9 other systems also running Kodi via 1Gb Ethernet and BT "Whole Home WiFi"
16Tb storage array with WD Red 3Tb drives and Areca 1222 Raid-6
Hi Mike,

I’d like to do a small mod to musicvisualization to show a codec logo. However, to get the diesired logo I need to call a function in a script to handle the logic. I think I can add the script to your addon.xml, the downside is it’s another file that’s non-standard for the skin. I was hoping I could just mod the musicvisualization.xml file. (The new logo images are a once off addition).

Do you know if there’s a way include the script in the vis xml file only?

EDIT:
After further reading I’m going to use a variables.xml as an include in a modified musicvisualization.xml to do the logic

The logo logic will read a media file tag a path substring to identify the original source ‘codec’ as many my music files are FLAC conversions (always PCM) but are sourced from old quad formats (LPs & Tapes of various encoded formats), DVD-Audio, Blu-ray Audio, SACD etc.
Mike,
  I discovered a very odd behavior when calling up Kodi's std Info dialog and actors list scrolling right on by that you can't get a chance to even see it.  I found what triggers it.  In my own custom library script I use

item.setProperty('TotalSeasons', str(total_seasons))

to show a season count.  Using that triggers this little glitch but I commented the count out and the problem went away and the actors list stayed right in view and I could scroll left/right and view all.  Can you test this?
The issue with the video seek bar is fixed on the git version as mine is not having the issue and I JUST NOW installed a git version.
@mikeSiLVO 
Really like the new Player Process Info screen in AN5:SiLVO v7.0.3  Big Grin
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
@mikeSiLVO 

Just wanted to say I find the artist fanart works great in your skin.

I get fanart when playing CDs, MP3 streams and even when listening to a radio stream, amazing.

Many thanks
(2019-08-09, 05:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote: ...
Some testing, screenshots, and/or feedback would be appreciated.

Anything missing/wanted while I am working on PVR stuff?

Thanks. 
Improvements wanted for PVR:
1. Add consistent "Now Playing Info" to MyPVRChannels.xml --> PR on github
This will make "Now Playing"  in MyPVRChannels consistent for List, ChannelWall and BigList:
upper bar: ChannelLogo and VideoPlayer.Title
lower bar: EpisodeName with/or SeasonNr/EpisodeNr

2. Reworked DialogPVRChannelGuide: --> PR on github with screenshots
changes:
fixedlist - it is easier to scroll and to see what is coming next
added ListItem.Icon to entry
moved date and time to the top
added Season and Episode Info to entry (done in latest git, Thx Mike)
missing: Episodename

3. Add Season/EpisodeNr and Episodename to MyPVRRecordings
see modded XML here: https://pastebin.com/uYkLh8vU

All Recordings are from the TV-Show "Bergwelten", but "Episodename" is different.
please ignore the date and the missing "Minuten" = "minutes "in the second picture. I used my XML, which I modded about 2-3 month ago
Before:

After:

4. Hide Player Control Buttons is not consistent for VideoPlayer and PVR/TV
If I enable "Hide Player Control Buttons" then they are hidden in VideoMode e.g. playing a Movie, but not in PVR/TV-Mode.
Please think about, where this setting (button) should be:
only in Video, both in Video and in LiveTV-settings, everywhere else
How many settings:
a) adding the same button to LiveTV-settings (one setting for all)
b) adding another button to LiveTV-settings (two settings, one for Video, one for LiveTV)
For the button visibility, I suggest to  add visible-condition that matches "Hide Player Control Buttons" to Live-TV-buttons
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2019-08-14, 08:52)Maaarv Wrote: Hi, thanks for your fast reply.
I guess I need to be an active patron for this right? I still have an old OMDb API key but canceled my subscription some time ago.
And is there a way to get this working without the need to re-scrape everyhing with Universal Movie Scraper? Like some kind of backup job for ratings only?

Not sure if there is a free api key available but I pay the $1 a month cause I like having those ratings and it is in my price range Wink

No idea if you can just update rating but if you use NFO's you can add them then refresh to update.

(2019-08-15, 03:24)HomerJau Wrote: Hi Mike,

just to request a small change to correct the MusicVisualisation.xml. Currently BitsPerSample has an incorrect unit 'bps' it should be 'bit'

$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,[COLOR white] ,[/COLOR] bps[COLOR white] ·[/COLOR]]

THX
Code:

$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample]

Bits Per Sample = bps, no?

(2019-08-15, 19:19)dotpanic Wrote: Hi,

I'm unable to left click on the seekbar with a mouse when I seek for a specific time while any movie is playing. Do you experience the same behavior?

For information, this works fine with Estuary.
And seeking with mouse wheel is working fine on both skins.

Skin version 7.0.3
Kodi 18.3
Win10, all drivers up to date

Thx!
(2019-08-15, 23:29)jonscaife Wrote: I have exactly the same problem. I can't jump the adverts when watching recorded TV either. Also on Kodi 18.3, Win 10 1903, Skin 7.0.3. Also can confirm it works on Estuary. I completely removed the skin and settings and reinstalled from fresh but jump bar still doesn't work.

The problem doesn't occur with 7.0.2 when I put it back onto my system, so it was introduced with 7.0.3

I tried the latest release for Kodi 18, from GitHub - this still calls itself 7.0.3 but the problem is fixed! Please can you get a new release made as soon as possible so that this problem is fixed without having to update manually from github.

Is fixed on Git and also now available in Kodi repo. Might take a little bit to appear but it is there.

(2019-08-16, 05:35)Ken62465 Wrote: Mike,
I discovered a very odd behavior when calling up Kodi's std Info dialog and actors list scrolling right on by that you can't get a chance to even see it. I found what triggers it. In my own custom library script I use

item.setProperty('TotalSeasons', str(total_seasons))

to show a season count. Using that triggers this little glitch but I commented the count out and the problem went away and the actors list stayed right in view and I could scroll left/right and view all. Can you test this?

How could I test your changes? That doesn't make sense to me.
I also already have a season count in the Info screen near the bottom:

(2019-08-16, 21:38)whysoserious Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
Really like the new Player Process Info screen in AN5:SiLVO v7.0.3 Big Grin

Glad you like it Smile
I was never a fan of the old one with the empty space for the PVR info when not watching PVR.

(2019-08-18, 09:03)Jeffers24 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Just wanted to say I find the artist fanart works great in your skin.

I get fanart when playing CDs, MP3 streams and even when listening to a radio stream, amazing.

Many thanks

You're welcome Smile

(2019-08-18, 18:41)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 05:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote: ...
Some testing, screenshots, and/or feedback would be appreciated.

Anything missing/wanted while I am working on PVR stuff?

Thanks.
Improvements wanted for PVR:
1. Add consistent "Now Playing Info" to MyPVRChannels.xml --> PR on github
This will make "Now Playing" in MyPVRChannels consistent for List, ChannelWall and BigList:
upper bar: ChannelLogo and VideoPlayer.Title
lower bar: EpisodeName with/or SeasonNr/EpisodeNr

2. Reworked DialogPVRChannelGuide: --> PR on github with screenshots
changes:
fixedlist - it is easier to scroll and to see what is coming next
added ListItem.Icon to entry
moved date and time to the top
added Season and Episode Info to entry (done in latest git, Thx Mike)
missing: Episodename

3. Add Season/EpisodeNr and Episodename to MyPVRRecordings
see modded XML here: https://pastebin.com/uYkLh8vU

All Recordings are from the TV-Show "Bergwelten", but "Episodename" is different.
please ignore the date and the missing "Minuten" = "minutes "in the second picture. I used my XML, which I modded about 2-3 month ago

4. Hide Player Control Buttons is not consistent for VideoPlayer and PVR/TV
If I enable "Hide Player Control Buttons" then they are hidden in VideoMode e.g. playing a Movie, but not in PVR/TV-Mode.
Please think about, where this setting (button) should be:
only in Video, both in Video and in LiveTV-settings, everywhere else
How many settings:
a) adding the same button to LiveTV-settings (one setting for all)
b) adding another button to LiveTV-settings (two settings, one for Video, one for LiveTV)
For the button visibility, I suggest to add visible-condition that matches "Hide Player Control Buttons" to Live-TV-buttons

I'll work on it sometime soon.

About the player control buttons I think it should just be one setting for all video so I'll just make that setting hide those buttons also.

Kinda thinking it should be only in OSD settings where it is, not just because it makes sense to go there, but I also don't want any settings hidden so you have to scroll to see them if I can avoid it.
Hi Mike,

The 7.03 Musicvisualation (Leia) screen does not have a square album cover image. The image 'square' is higher than wide cutting off the left side or both sides of the cover - in left, right & Test Layout (WIP) views.

Same with the home screen (when Kodi main menu is shown and music playing)

My previous question regarding bps vs bit - It called 'bit' in the audio community '24 bit audio', '16 bit' etc, never bps 

THX
Thanks for update, great to have the OSD back at the bottom of screen and the timeline is now clickable again.
(2019-08-19, 03:23)HomerJau Wrote: Hi Mike,

The 7.03 Musicvisualation (Leia) screen does not have a square album cover image. The image 'square' is higher than wide cutting off the left side or both sides of the cover - in left, right & Test Layout (WIP) views.

My previous question regarding bps vs bit - It called 'bit' in the audio community '24 bit audio', '16 bit' etc, never bps 

THX

Sorry but you are definitely mistaken. The album cover is perfectly square on both.
You can take a look at the code yourself if you want.

Its 356x356 for Now Playing Music Widget.
&
440x440 for test layout.
550x550 for left, right and center layouts.

I will change bps to bit.
It appears the V7.04 update has removed cover art in List mode for TV and Movies. Addon icons do not display in list mode either.

I updated to 7.04 via repo and I can once again click the timeline to seek. Thanks for the quick turnaround on this!

I used to also be able to jump forward or backward using the arrow keys but this is no longer working. Unless I am missing some setting someplace?
(2019-08-19, 16:01)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-08-19, 03:23)HomerJau Wrote: i Mike,

THX

Sorry but you are definitely mistaken. The album cover is perfectly square on both.
You can take a look at the code yourself if you want.

Its 356x356 for Now Playing Music Widget.
&
440x440 for test layout.
550x550 for left, right and center layouts.

I will change bps to bit.  

Thanks Mike.

I've just used your latest GIT and exactly same issue with scaling cover art.

EDIT:

FIXED:  I was using my Microsoft Surface with a non-standard screen res/aspect ratio. Once changed to 1920 x 1080 all fixed.

Apologies.

THX
Garry
Since the last official repo version my list view for addons does not show thumbnails.
  • 586(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55