• 170(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-09-12, 23:10)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 15:04)Hooacer Wrote:
(2019-08-16, 08:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Here's one for you.
Have you had a chance to look at kodi 19 (nightly) at all?
Not much coding to change from kodi 18.
All kodi 18 skins work with kodi 19 so far....yep try it yourself.

Currently using it for 2 weeks with this skin, get the occasional kick out but I can live with it as everything else seems to work fine but dev should take a peek at it as there are only a few little changes between them

Hi pls help i m kodi 19 in apple tv 4k but titan skin bingie install screyis black and not work plz help

No sorry reset my shield at the weekend and I've put 18.4 on. Sticking with that for now as it just works fine and I'm done messing about with alpha and nightly kodi.

Sorry I can’t understand
For apple tv kodi 18 not available
And kodi 19 alpha beta is available
But titan bingie skin not work this
Can i yous on kodi 17.6?
Hi,

I'm having a problem with Bingie. For some reason, when I click on a TV show, it goes from the play button to the more episodes button automatically. Not sure why but it's extremely annoying and I would like to fix this asap. Here's a video of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/9zd7I0V

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any fixes?

Thanks
(2019-09-13, 11:15)Acratic Wrote: Hi,

I'm having a problem with Bingie. For some reason, when I click on a TV show, it goes from the play button to the more episodes button automatically. Not sure why but it's extremely annoying and I would like to fix this asap. Here's a video of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/9zd7I0V

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any fixes?

Thanks

I can confirm this behavior. Never noticed it before but now im annoyed by it too lol.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I keep swapping between this awesome skin and TitanMOD skin!
I'm still undecided but Bingie is just pipping it as number one as it really gives the better "Netflix Experience".

That said, I cannot get the Bingie homescreen layout to function how I want it with widgets even after hours reading about video nodes, playlists and widgets!
I'd like to use shortcuts and nodes, so I don't get all of my movies (over 1000) on the homescreen which takes ages to scroll through.

So I've resorted to using the skin with confluence-style homescreen which works ok but with one annoying (to me!) issue.

Using widgets on homescreen takes me to the Netflix-like information screen for TV shows:

If I use confluence-style homescreen, when I click on a TV show, I get this screen:
and not the Netflix-like information screen.

I thought if I chose "show information" as default action this would fix the issue, but instead I get this screen:

Is there anyway to show the Netflix-like information screen without using widgets?

Thanks
(2019-09-16, 11:10)spinecho Wrote: I keep swapping between this awesome skin and TitanMOD skin!
I'm still undecided but Bingie is just pipping it as number one as it really gives the better "Netflix Experience".

That said, I cannot get the Bingie homescreen layout to function how I want it with widgets even after hours reading about video nodes, playlists and widgets!
I'd like to use shortcuts and nodes, so I don't get all of my movies (over 1000) on the homescreen which takes ages to scroll through.

So I've resorted to using the skin with confluence-style homescreen which works ok but with one annoying (to me!) issue.

Using widgets on homescreen takes me to the Netflix-like information screen for TV shows:

If I use confluence-style homescreen, when I click on a TV show, I get this screen:

I thought if I chose "show information" as default action this would fix the issue, but instead I get this screen:

Is there anyway to show the Netflix-like information screen without using widgets?

Thanks
Im a lil confused you say you want the best Netflix like experience but dont want to use the Bingie home screen with the widgets? As far as endless scrolling of Movies and TV shows I get it. What I did to help with that is made lots of different widgets with smart playlists and Tags you could also use genera. I have over 30 widgets for my 600 tv shows and 900 movies. that way it is very similar to the Netflix experience more is better in this case. Make widgets for things like comedy tv shows, drama, scifi, horror, etc .etc.. If I have something specific in mind I just go to the sidemenu and click on Movies where I have them sorted alphabetically in list view. As far as tv shows I have my favorites and use the continue watching widget as my very first widget and it keeps track of all the shows I am watching easy access when I open up kodi. In my honest opinion if you aren't using the Bingie layout you are truly missing out on the Netflix like experience you mentioned but to each their own.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-09-16, 13:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 11:10)spinecho Wrote: I keep swapping between this awesome skin and TitanMOD skin!

Thanks
Im a lil confused you say you want the best Netflix like experience but dont want to use the Bingie home screen with the widgets? As far as endless scrolling of Movies and TV shows I get it. What I did to help with that is made lots of different widgets with smart playlists and Tags you could also use genera. I have over 30 widgets for my 600 tv shows and 900 movies. that way it is very similar to the Netflix experience more is better in this case. Make widgets for things like comedy tv shows, drama, scifi, horror, etc .etc.. If I have something specific in mind I just go to the sidemenu and click on Movies where I have them sorted alphabetically in list view. As far as tv shows I have my favorites and use the continue watching widget as my very first widget and it keeps track of all the shows I am watching easy access when I open up kodi. In my honest opinion if you aren't using the Bingie layout you are truly missing out on the Netflix like experience you mentioned but to each their own.
I'd love to use the Bingie homescreen, but unfortunately I find the steep learning curve for using widgets, nodes and hubs almost vertical!!![emoji12]

I've tried looking for guides, but cannot even find out what exactly hubs are...as great as Kodi is and as fantastic as the community is, I find that with a lot of things it's expected the user is a developer and understands everything.

Although I've been using Kodi (xbmc) since Frodo, I'm not tech minded and just want an easy user experience for myself, wife and kids, hence why I'm finding the Bingie homescreen so difficult... I just want easy access to my movies, kids movies and TV shows.

Hoping someone can help me[emoji4][emoji4]
(2019-09-17, 09:11)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 13:07)cscott1 Wrote:

Thanks
I'd love to use the Bingie homescreen, but unfortunately I find the steep learning curve for using widgets, nodes and hubs almost vertical!!![emoji12]

I've tried looking for guides, but cannot even find out what exactly hubs are...as great as Kodi is and as fantastic as the community is, I find that with a lot of things it's expected the user is a developer and understands everything.

Although I've been using Kodi (xbmc) since Frodo, I'm not tech minded and just want an easy user experience for myself, wife and kids, hence why I'm finding the Bingie homescreen so difficult... I just want easy access to my movies, kids movies and TV shows.

I would like to help if I can...
I highly recommend Tags if you are familiar with older skins it may be easier to switch to Confluence and follow these directions to make your Tags then switch back to Bingie when done. difficulty level 3 of 10 https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags
Smart Playlists are great too altho it took me a bit of experimentation to figure them out.. difficulty level 6 of 10. https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
I do not use Hubs havent needed to because I was able to do everything I needed with Tags and Playlists so I dont know what the difficult level with them are.

as far as making your widgets do you understand how to assign them what path to use in settings?
(2019-09-17, 13:08)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 09:11)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 13:07)cscott1 Wrote: Im a lil confused you say you want the best Netflix like experience but dont want to use the Bingie home screen with the widgets? As far as endless scrolling of Movies and TV shows I get it. What I did to help with that is made lots of different widgets with smart playlists and Tags you could also use genera. I have over 30 widgets for my 600 tv shows and 900 movies. that way it is very similar to the Netflix experience more is better in this case. Make widgets for things like comedy tv shows, drama, scifi, horror, etc .etc.. If I have something specific in mind I just go to the sidemenu and click on Movies where I have them sorted alphabetically in list view. As far as tv shows I have my favorites and use the continue watching widget as my very first widget and it keeps track of all the shows I am watching easy access when I open up kodi. In my honest opinion if you aren't using the Bingie layout you are truly missing out on the Netflix like experience you mentioned but to each their own.    

I highly recommend Tags if you are familiar with older skins it may be easier to switch to Confluence and follow these directions to make your Tags then switch back to Bingie when done. difficulty level 3 of 10 https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags
Smart Playlists are great too altho it took me a bit of experimentation to figure them out.. difficulty level 6 of 10. https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
I do not use Hubs havent needed to because I was able to do everything I needed with Tags and Playlists so I dont know what the difficult level with them are.

as far as making your widgets do you understand how to assign them what path to use in settings?
Thanks for the help... I'll have a read!

When it comes to widgets, I've never used them so my answer would have to be no![emoji38]
(2019-09-17, 16:09)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 13:08)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 09:11)spinecho Wrote: I'd love to use the Bingie homescreen, but unfortunately I find the steep learning curve for using widgets, nodes and hubs almost vertical!!![emoji12]

Thanks for the help... I'll have a read!

When it comes to widgets, I've never used them so my answer would have to be no![emoji38] 

Settings/Configure Shortcuts/Edit MenuShortcuts/Widgets then assign to what you  want good luck.
Is it possible to implement a fallback poster image for TV shows with seasons that have no "season poster"? As it is now, they are just blank.

EDIT: I also wanted to point something out to you in case you did not know. Whenever I use this skin, or the Modded version of the skin, it maxes out my YouTube Daily Quote Limit. I was very confused at first, but then I decided to test it as my only skin on 4 installations between yesterday and today and I can confirm it is the skin. I have also tested it with all the other popular skins and they do not cause this issue. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shedrock
Does anyone know how to create smart playlists via this skin? Usually, you go to video/playlists to create them but the video tab isn't available on here like it is on default Kodi. I'd appreciate the help, thanks!
(2019-09-19, 19:57)Acratic Wrote: Does anyone know how to create smart playlists via this skin? Usually, you go to video/playlists to create them but the video tab isn't available on here like it is on default Kodi. I'd appreciate the help, thanks!
Um...why do you not create the playlist on a compatible skin and then switch to Bingie?? [emoji56][emoji56]
(2019-09-19, 22:52)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-19, 19:57)Acratic Wrote: Does anyone know how to create smart playlists via this skin? Usually, you go to video/playlists to create them but the video tab isn't available on here like it is on default Kodi. I'd appreciate the help, thanks!
Um...why do you not create the playlist on a compatible skin and then switch to Bingie?? [emoji56][emoji56] 
Because that's long and dubious as well as annoying. Also, I'd expect Bingie to allow for something as important as playlist creation. Are you saying it doesn't?
(2019-09-20, 10:10)Acratic Wrote:
Because that's long and dubious as well as annoying. Also, I'd expect Bingie to allow for something as important as playlist creation. Are you saying it doesn't?
I'm not the developer of the skin and only tried to help!
But if it's too long winded for you, then I'd just leave it [emoji6]
(2019-09-20, 10:10)Acratic Wrote:

I don't understand your question very well, don't you know how to create playlists or don't know where the playlists are created?
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26