• 603(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-09-22, 15:22)shedrock Wrote: Right now I am using v1.0.66 from @bsoriano, but that was to get it to work on his skin. I then tried that same version, as well with Marcel's repo version v1.0.38 and it does work with your skin. Anyway, I did some more testing and it appears that the problem is with script.module.metadatautils. It seems that when I updated the Aeon MQ 7 skin, it also updated that addon as well. The odd this if that many of the other skins work with it, but yours, as well as the Amber skin does not. I will just stick with version 1.0.0 of metadatautils, at least this way I get all the skins displaying the "Episodes Airing Today" which is vital to the wife Big Grin.

Mike, thank you so much for all of your help with this matter. Sorry for any confusion I may have added to the initial question.

Regards,

Shedrock

No worries but like I said if it is just that the widget-reload property isn't working which would explain why it doesn't work with amber and SiLVO cause we both were using the same plugin path then the next update will remove that and replace it with the 10 minute reload2 property that is working.

@bsoriano might want to do the same if your still using it. Looks like you're not with your latest master though...

EDIT: Was line 562 in your overrides.xml
@virtual.g or anyone who cares...
The genre icons stuff is ready for testing on Git.
Only issue that I noticed is with ShowCase view. There is a slight "glitch" when scrolling and there is no image for the genre but the one before or after has one. Trying to figure out a way of fixing it without lots of code changes but unsuccessful so far.

@shedrock IIRC you posted before about a next aired widget that was in Rapier and you wanted it in this skin. While I was checking the amber code I saw that it was there so it reminded me that you, at least I think it was, mentioned it.

I will be adding it to Git for testing soon. Just trying to figure out the maximum items to show...

@mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I am assuming this is because of the new banner layout in wall view. You can see the watched flag is out of alignment.

Cheers,

Shedrock
(2019-09-22, 18:27)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I am assuming this is because of the new banner layout in wall view. You can see the watched flag is out of alignment.

Cheers,

Shedrock

Yep, missed that after the re-design. Fixed on Git now.

Thanks Smile
(2019-09-22, 15:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 15:22)shedrock Wrote: Right now I am using v1.0.66 from @bsoriano, but that was to get it to work on his skin. I then tried that same version, as well with Marcel's repo version v1.0.38 and it does work with your skin. Anyway, I did some more testing and it appears that the problem is with script.module.metadatautils. It seems that when I updated the Aeon MQ 7 skin, it also updated that addon as well. The odd this if that many of the other skins work with it, but yours, as well as the Amber skin does not. I will just stick with version 1.0.0 of metadatautils, at least this way I get all the skins displaying the "Episodes Airing Today" which is vital to the wife Big Grin.

Mike, thank you so much for all of your help with this matter. Sorry for any confusion I may have added to the initial question.

Regards,

Shedrock

No worries but like I said if it is just that the widget-reload property isn't working which would explain why it doesn't work with amber and SiLVO cause we both were using the same plugin path then the next update will remove that and replace it with the 10 minute reload2 property that is working.

@bsoriano might want to do the same if your still using it. Looks like you're not with your latest master though...

EDIT: Was line 562 in your overrides.xml 
@mikeSiLVO , thanks! Yes, I am not providing pre-defined widgets for each menu item anymore, so that's why it is no longer in my overrides.xml.  Thanks for the info on the reload2 property.

Regards,

Bart
@mikeSiLVO

i was wondering if this was intentional or a bug in the dialogseekbar.xml for kodi 18.4 and your latest silvo update...

concerning the bottombar.png texture (a modded bottombar.png), in ur silvo krypton and earlier silvo leia, if one modded the bottombar.png texture, u would see the bottombar.png come up when using the play, pause, etc osd buttons, when you started fastforwarding or rewinding the bottombar.png would show up again underneath the midtexture and midtexture_cache.png.

Now, on your latest silvo update, when bringing up the osd bar, the bottombar.png is shown as it should under the osd buttons, but it also shows up under the midtexture/midtexture_cache display as well, almost looking like their are double mirrored bottombars

So line 41-45 of dialogseekbar.xml  look to be the syntax thats causing the problem, on earlier silvo leia those lines arent present

Hopefully this description gives a clear enough picture of the problem, if not, i can post screenshots of the potential problem

Thanks
When I'm scanning the library, I press the down arrow and then the right arrow to skip to the next row of titles in MyFlix.  It will skip to the next 7 titles.
When I press the up arrow, so I can view one title at a time again, it remains stuck as if I never pressed the up arrow and continues skipping 7 titles at a time.
Hope you understand.

This doesn't happen using Estuary.  The down arrow allows skipping titles and pressing the up arrow returns to navigating from one title to the next.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@The Viper That is intentional. If you click the pics below to enlarge you will see a line separating the OSD buttons from the seekbar. Took me awhile to get that to look right.

When you don't change the skin images it looks the way it supposed to so it isn't really a problem.
(2019-09-23, 01:56)brazen1 Wrote: When I'm scanning the library, I press the down arrow and then the right arrow to skip to the next row of titles in MyFlix.  It will skip to the next 7 titles.
When I press the up arrow, so I can view one title at a time again, it remains stuck as if I never pressed the up arrow and continues skipping 7 titles at a time.
Hope you understand.

This doesn't happen using Estuary.  The down arrow allows skipping titles and pressing the up arrow returns to navigating from one title to the next.

I don't get what that has to do with Estuary.
That is only relevant when its, you know, relevant Wink

Have you tried the latest from GitHub? I can't replicate it and might have already fixed it.
(2019-09-23, 01:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @The Viper That is intentional. If you click the pics below to enlarge you will see a line separating the OSD buttons from the seekbar. Took me awhile to get that to look right.

When you don't change the skin images it looks the way it supposed to so it isn't really a problem.

Thanks for the quick reply, I had a very strong sense it was intentional as you could see you changed the position coordinates from ur earlier Leia updates (7.0.0, etc)...no problem, it's easy enough to comment out those lines in the xml

Thanks for your work!
Hi
My skin updated to 7.0.7 from Kodi repo and I even tried your latest from git 7.9.3 and widget info labels are not showing on Libreelec..they are enabled in settings..
Thanks
Ok so I think I got it fixed..

had to go to skin settings then disable widget info for each widget...get out of menu for building menu...then go back to the widget and enable and exit again and it does work..
A pain I had to do that for each widget tough..
(2019-09-23, 14:13)mariofenech Wrote: A pain I had to do that for each widget tough..

Oh no...
Are you gonna be OK?

I don't see how you could recover from such a hardship...

EDIT: You did it the long way. All you had to do was toggle it off/on and could have just did it once. You didn't have to go back and let it re-build and then turn it back on. That extra "work" was all you Wink
(2019-09-23, 15:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Oh no...
Are you gonna be OK?

I don't see how you could recover from such a hardship...

Laugh
(2019-09-23, 02:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 01:56)brazen1 Wrote: When I'm scanning the library, I press the down arrow and then the right arrow to skip to the next row of titles in MyFlix.  It will skip to the next 7 titles.
Hope you understand.

I don't get what that has to do with Estuary.
That is only relevant when its, you know, relevant Wink

Have you tried the latest from GitHub? I can't replicate it and might have already fixed it. 

I thought I better try the OEM skin before jumping to conclusions and since Estuary did not have this problem, I narrowed it down to only being problematic with this skin.  I thought that was relevant and I'd report it.  Sorry.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 603(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55