• 615(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-10-07, 19:50)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Please let me know of anything funky like spacing issues or pretty much anything you think looks weird.
There is some missing info in the plot area cause I haven't figured out how to pull it yet. Maybe some of it isn't actually available though Huh
Sure. I'll install the git version a bit later in the morning.

(2019-10-07, 19:50)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Since that link you posted mentions Directors does Estuary show the icon? All I get is the DefaultDirector.png...
Shows the directors button. Not something I use though...

(2019-10-07, 19:50)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I can add the first movies director and genre if you think that would work though Huh
The genre would work. It is pretty safe to say that all the films in a collection will have the same genre. And as I edit the scraped multiple genre's to a single genre per movie, it would definitely work for me. Director is not something I pay a lot of attention to, so I don't mind either way.

(2019-10-07, 19:50)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Also added a toggle to prefer the set overview so if you do want the extra script stuff you can install and keep that info if you wanted.
Great. Thank you!!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
If you are looking for a button to add to the Information Page, I would make more use of a Movie Set button as an easy way to jump to the Set listing when viewing a movie that belongs to a set.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mikeSiLVO installed latest git and if possible can you make the program title above the subtitle?
And if there is no subtitle if possible the programtitle is in place of the subtitle?

And in the plot at the last line there is always a (n)

Thanks man!
(2019-10-07, 20:14)Karellen Wrote: If you are looking for a button to add to the Information Page, I would make more use of a Movie Set button as an easy way to jump to the Set listing when viewing a movie that belongs to a set.

If the movie is in a set you can scroll down past the plot and actors to get to the Sets panel. If you click on any of the movies it will take you to the set.

Does that work for you?

(2019-10-07, 21:05)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO installed latest git and if possible can you make the program title above the subtitle?
And if there is no subtitle if possible the programtitle is in place of the subtitle?

Thanks man!

No, I already told you swapping positions like that is a bad idea. If there isn't enough space for everything I will have to remove something.
You asked to move the channel name up but then its gonna look stupid not centered with the icon. That's why the show name is under the channel.

Can't group the others without a longer discussion on a redesign and moving all the elements around not just tweaking it.

That (n) has to be from your backend not the skin. You sure it isn't to denote a new episode or something?
(2019-10-07, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Does that work for you?
It certainly does. It is even better!! Don't know how I missed that.
My Signature
@mikeSiLVO No problem dude on my last question.

Also, since I haven't seen it mentioned yet, just wanted to give a heads up to the folks like me that was having the errors on the script.grab.fanart when updating to 0.15.1. A Kodi Six update has been released in Kodi's Repo which in turn allows for script.grab.fanart to be updated to 0.15.1 the without causing the errors.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
Global Search is looking good for actors...

Is it possible to use a generic icon for the Guide section, or maybe the tv station logo?

Also, I have genre icons in addition to the standard ones included in your skin. Are you interested in including these...
Colour - https://ufile.io/1luek5nl
B&W - https://ufile.io/5pvt45f4
I have the photoshop files if you need to tweak them.

oops, just noticed some duplicates in the zips which are already included in the standard genre icons.
My Signature
(2019-10-07, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-07, 21:05)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO installed latest git and if possible can you make the program title above the subtitle?

Thanks man!

No, I already told you swapping positions like that is a bad idea. If there isn't enough space for everything I will have to remove something.
You asked to move the channel name up but then its gonna look stupid not centered with the icon. That's why the show name is under the channel.

Can't group the others without a longer discussion on a redesign and moving all the elements around not just tweaking it.

That (n) has to be from your backend not the skin. You sure it isn't to denote a new episode or something?    

Ok thanks I understand the swapping positions.
So i modded some values in the "Includes_PVR_Views.xml"

The channel names centered with the logo's

I assume because we are using embuary now, and because it's lighter, adding youtube videos for actor bios info, like it used to be, is out of the question?  I kind of miss it tbh.  Also understand you still want that much deserved break and this isn't good timing but maybe for the to do list in the future.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Edit to my Global Search post...

When there are more results than fit on a page, there is no indication that there is more. Maybe an arrow at the top/bottom of the list, or (better) results count in the left column or both?
My Signature
(2019-10-07, 22:37)Karellen Wrote: Global Search is looking good for actors...

Is it possible to use a generic icon for the Guide section, or maybe the tv station logo?

Also, I have genre icons in addition to the standard ones included in your skin. Are you interested in including these...
Colour - https://ufile.io/1luek5nl
B&W - https://ufile.io/5pvt45f4
I have the photoshop files if you need to tweak them.

oops, just noticed some duplicates in the zips which are already included in the standard genre icons.
(2019-10-08, 00:28)Karellen Wrote: Edit to my Global Search post...

When there are more results than fit on a page, there is no indication that there is more. Maybe an arrow at the top/bottom of the list, or (better) results count in the left column or both?

I'll add a tv section and item count. I really should rework the whole window though, not happy with the look ATM...
I got like skinners block or something, having a hard time coming up with a design I like.

A quick look at the genres and the black & White ones aren't uppercase to match the rest. The colored labels look to be a smidge higher. as well.. Will see if I can tweak but I only have Gimp stuff for the colored cause I made some to match a few TMDb TV scraper genres. Image stuff feels like it takes me forever to do cause positioning is hard to match even with grids turned on Confused

(2019-10-07, 23:47)Pienoet Wrote: Ok thanks I understand the swapping positions.

Still doesn't look right to me. Maybe a slight redesign?

(2019-10-08, 00:27)brazen1 Wrote: I assume because we are using embuary now, and because it's lighter, adding youtube videos for actor bios info, like it used to be, is out of the question? I kind of miss it tbh. Also understand you still want that much deserved break and this isn't good timing but maybe for the to do list in the future.

I'm not taking a break until I can push the new skin version and don't get any bugs for like a week after Eek

Don't think Embuary Info provides that for actors but it does for video though, so maybe a feature request...
I didn't see youtube videos for actors in the script README Huh
(2019-10-08, 08:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [quote="Pienoet" pid='2891112' dateline='1570484843']
Ok thanks I understand the swapping positions.

Still doesn't look right to me. Maybe a slight redesign?

Yeaahhh looking good for me!
Hi , thank you for your greta skin and your continued support. I have a question regarding "movie genre icons". There is an option in skin settings to set a path for "movie genre fanart" but not for icons. So I tried downloading the png's from "resource images, movie genre icons coloured" and making a folder using super favourites, replacing the the default thumbs for all the genre items with the new images in the SF folder. If I select the folder and set it as a widget, the icons show on the home screen and all works, however if I use  the folder as a submenu item ( instead of the default "genre" submenu item" , none of the genre items will play ? is there possibly a line in one of the "xml" files I can edit to set a path to the custom "movie genre icon folder ?
@ontap

The genre posters are in the skin folder... C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\extras\moviegenres\colored for Windows, or equivelant in whatever OS you are using.
My Signature
Hmmmm, both coloured and default folders are empty , will try a fresh silo , not sure where all the images went haha. cheers.
EDIT : yes all there in a fresh skin , thanks , wish I had asked earlier , would have saved me making those goddam super favourite folders.
  • 615(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55