• 2(current)
Release Titan Vanilla for Leia and Nexus (Kodi 18 and 20)
(2019-07-15, 00:30)nexus7 Wrote: Win 10 & AndroidTV:
On playback start the OSD Panel slides in for a second and then slides out and in again before it fades out after the konfigurated amount of seconds.
So it looks like a kind of flickering...

I believe I understand what you mean: Sometimes, after having changed a tv-channel, the osd panel appears for about 5 seconds, disappears for a few seconds and then appears another time for let's say 5 seconds. I am not sure, but presumably the kodi-internal feature and the titan feature operate one against the other. This requires further examination.

Secondly, sometimes during playback of a video all of a sudden and in an arbitrary manner the osd panel appears, as if someone pressed a button on the remote. This error seldom occurs and cannot be reproduced, but is quite annoying.

Another type of this error affects the information panel opened from the channel guide: Sometimes the window is not opened, but flickering.
All these three errors already occured in Kodi Krypton 17.6 with Titan.
I updated the skin, main changes are: 
  • nub bar and seekslider are now working in normal modern osd. In slim modern osd I just implemented the nub bar. Does anyone still use the slim osd or even the classic OSD? 
  • support for displaying the RDS-data of radio channels
  • integration of up-next-addon 
  • re-integration of tv-tunes, video.screensaver, pinsentry and videoextras. Originally written by Robwebset I forked these addons and updated and get them working with Leia.  
    They can be downloaded from my repo. The modified version of TV-Tunes is not able to download any themes, it is just playing themes and no user data is never transmitted. Regarding videoextras it is just working with the Titan skin (sic!) as I couldn't convince the addon to work with Estuary; so if anyone has got an idea, let me know about it.
    Provided that the options "Enable Database Support" and "Allow caching of extras on startup" are enabled (which they are by default), a mediaflag icon appears, indicating that the selected movie/tvshow contains Extras. 
  • trailer: for playing locally available trailers script.skin.helper.service has been replaced by listitem.trailer and playmedia. This solution is more reliable, but on the other hand it brings up the disadvantage that these commands just work for movie trailers, not for tv-show trailers. Some skins provide workarounds for this problem, to keep it simple (and because I am not using trailers for tvshows...) I haven't implemented something like this. On the contrary for the function of auto-trailers the existing solution is used, in this case it seems to work better than playmedia. If this sounds like a paradox, yes it is... 
FYI... trailers (wiki)

@malvinas2
== Edit ==
Oops, thought I hit preview, must have pressed "post"

Apart from TV Tunes which is being worked on by latts9923 also, will you consider submitting the other addons to the official repo?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-09, 00:50)malvinas2 Wrote: I updated the skin, main changes are: 
  • Regarding videoextras it is just working with the Titan skin (sic!) as I couldn't convince the addon to work with Estuary; so if anyone has got an idea, let me know about it.
    Provided that the options "Enable Database Support" and "Allow caching of extras on startup" are enabled (which they are by default), a mediaflag icon appears, indicating that the selected movie/tvshow contains Extras. 
  • trailer: for playing locally available trailers script.skin.helper.service has been replaced by listitem.trailer and playmedia. This solution is more reliable, but on the other hand it brings up the disadvantage that these commands just work for movie trailers, not for tv-show trailers. Some skins provide workarounds for this problem, to keep it simple (and because I am not using trailers for tvshows...) I haven't implemented something like this. On the contrary for the function of auto-trailers the existing solution is used, in this case it seems to work better than playmedia. If this sounds like a paradox, yes it is... 

for trailers
i use hidden button with actions inside the focusedlayout of wished views
- makes usage of fallback conditions easy and just takes ms to check
- i recommend using embuary.helper to check against and set property, as it's also usefull for other stuff as a skinhelper.service replacement
- if you want you can also use  that simple script (check readme.md)

xml:

<include name="AutoTrailerButton">
<control type="button">
<visible>false</visible>
<onfocus>RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=lookforfile,file='"$INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4]"',prop=trailer_avail)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="!Player.HasVideo">SetProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying,true,home)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Library_NoOnlineLookupTrailer) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DetailsAutoTrailer)">AlarmClock(trailer_delay,RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,mode=windowed,title=$VAR[TVShowTitle],local=true),00:03,silent)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(Library_NoOnlineLookupTrailer) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DetailsAutoTrailer)">AlarmClock(trailer_delay,PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[ListItem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4],1),00:03,silent)</onfocus>
<onunfocus condition="System.HasAlarm(trailer_delay)">CancelAlarm(trailer_delay,true)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="Player.HasVideo + ![VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)]">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))">ClearProperty(trailer_avail,home)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_trailerwillplaying))">ClearProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying)</onunfocus>
</control>
</include>

click 'up' to play, if wished, set this to actions in depending view group
( - if no trailer localy stored, or scraped it'll still use skinhelper method
  - go fullscreen click 'up' if video is playing
  - to stop click 'down' )

<include name="trailer_onup">
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo">SetProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying,true,home)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))">PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[ListItem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + [!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))]">PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + [[String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)] | ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,mode=windowed,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title],local=true)</onup>
<ondown condition="Player.HasVideo">Stop</ondown>
<onup condition="Player.HasVideo">fullscreen</onup>
<ondown condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_trailerwillplaying))">ClearProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying)</ondown>
</include>

for extras, i use a container, with content in dialogvideoinfo (just unable to get thumbs for extras)
and visible conditions
xml:
<visible>[container.content(movies) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)] + [Integer.IsGreater(Container(8609).NumItems,0) | Container(8609).IsUpdating]</visible>

xml:

<content>$INFO[listitem.path,,extras]</content>
<content>$INFO[listitem.path,,VIDEO_TS\extras]</content>
<content>$INFO[listitem.path,,BDMV\Extras\]</content>
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-09-09, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:
  • nub bar and seekslider are now working in normal modern osd. In slim modern osd I just implemented the nub bar. Does anyone still use the slim osd or even the classic OSD? 
  • re-integration of tv-tunes, video.screensaver, pinsentry and videoextras. Originally written by Robwebset I forked these addons and updated and get them working with Leia.  
    They can be downloaded from my repo. The modified version of TV-Tunes is not able to download any themes, it is just playing themes and no user data is never transmitted. Regarding videoextras it is just working with the Titan skin (sic!) as I couldn't convince the addon to work with Estuary; so if anyone has got an idea, let me know about it.

for trailers
i use hidden button with actions
xml:
<control type="button">
<visible>false</visible>
<onfocus>RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=lookforfile,file='"$INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4]"',prop=trailer_avail)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="!Player.HasVideo">SetProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying,true,home)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Library_NoOnlineLookupTrailer) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DetailsAutoTrailer)">AlarmClock(trailer_delay,RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,mode=windowed,title=$VAR[TVShowTitle],local=true),00:03,silent)</onfocus>
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(Library_NoOnlineLookupTrailer) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DetailsAutoTrailer)">AlarmClock(trailer_delay,PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[ListItem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4],1),00:03,silent)</onfocus>
<onunfocus condition="System.HasAlarm(trailer_delay)">CancelAlarm(trailer_delay,true)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="Player.HasVideo + ![VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)]">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))">ClearProperty(trailer_avail,home)</onunfocus>
<onunfocus condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_trailerwillplaying))">ClearProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying)</onunfocus>
</control>
</include>

click on up to play
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode]">SetProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying,true,home)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))">PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[ListItem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + [!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))]">PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + [[String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)] | ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,mode=windowed,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title],local=true)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + $EXP[InGameMode]">5590</onup>
<ondown condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_trailerwillplaying))">ClearProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying)</ondown>
</include>

for extras, i use a container, with content
and visible conditions
xml:
<visible>[container.content(movies) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)] + [Integer.IsGreater(Container(8609).NumItems,0) | Container(8609).IsUpdating]</visible>
xml:

Hi. Tried to update. But it failed. Not the right script.module.cherrypy-version? Can you help?
(2019-09-09, 09:18)Efjeejee Wrote:
(2019-09-09, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:

for trailers
i use hidden button with actions
xml:
<control type="button">
<visible>false</visible>
</control>
</include>

click on up to play
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode]">SetProperty(trailer_trailerwillplaying,true,home)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))">PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[ListItem.FolderName,,-trailer.mp4],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + [!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer) + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail))]">PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + !$EXP[InGameMode] + [[String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(trailer_avail)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)] | ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,mode=windowed,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title],local=true)</onup>
<onup condition="!Player.HasVideo + $EXP[InGameMode]">5590</onup>
</include>

for extras, i use a container, with content
and visible conditions
xml:
xml:

Hi. Tried to update. But it failed. Not the right script.module.cherrypy-version? Can you help?

that post was supposes to @'malvinas'
it needs a few edits, especially remove skinhelper from it,beside other things.

and i'am sure he know what to do if he want it (check exist ) :-)

i dont recommend copy paste if you're not familiar with titan/skin xml code.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-09-09, 09:02)mardukL Wrote: for trailers
i use hidden button with actions inside the focusedlayout of wished views
Yes, roughly summarised that's how the autotrailer-function is realized in Titan. But when I replaced skinhelper by playmedia sometimes the trailer didn't start and I need to focus the movie item a second time, or it started fullscreen in the background although playmedia is called with parameter '1' or another time the trailer didn't stopped. None of these errors I experienced in the DialogAddonInfo.xml view, so the reason for this behaviour must be how the autotrailer function is implemented. The whole skin is bursting with nested includes.... Or maybe the call gets "swallowed" / "stalled" by Kodi, when you are scrolling very quickly through the movie items ('onfocus' for 1 second on one item, one second later focus is on another item and so on) ?
(2019-09-09, 13:21)mardukL Wrote: and i'am sure he know what to do if he want it (check exist ) :-)
Well, first of all I need a break from skinning and time to watch all the movies which have accumulated in the meantime ;-)
I can't find the Current Playlist in this skin.
(2019-09-21, 15:23)Zodler Wrote: I can't find the Current Playlist in this skin.
Just wondering if the Artwork Downloader from the base Kodi repo is broken due to this version of the skin no implementing it ? Or is there a way for it to work on this ?
Artwork Downloader has been replaced some time ago by Artwork Beef, you can consider Artwork Downloader as broken.
Great skin.

Is it possible to get custom fanart for artists that are not available with the "Artist slideshow" add on?

This works with other skins.

Thanks!
@schattenfell 
What do you exactly mean? Artist fanart is shown via extrafanart while music plays and you can define freely a background image for each menu item.
(2019-10-21, 21:15)malvinas2 Wrote: @schattenfell 
What do you exactly mean? Artist fanart is shown via extrafanart while music plays and you can define freely a background image for each menu item.

I will try to tell my problem and sorry for my horrible English.

The Artistslideshow add on works with well known artists. For all the other artist I have a special folders with my own pictures and named them fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg and so on.

I write this link in the Lokal Artist folder option in Artistslideshow and each time one of these artists are played it will show my pictures.

Hope you know what I am talking about.
In case of extrafanart as used in Titan you have got to use the following structure: 
(Titan does not use an "Artist Information Folder" !)

f:\ ................................(root)
|____Artist Music ....................(source folder)
|   |____ Madonna ......................(artist folder)
|   |   |____ extrafanart ................(extrafanart folder) (contains fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg etc). 
|   |   |____ Beautiful Stranger (1999) ..(album folder)
|   |   |   |____ album.nfo
|   |   |   |____ cdart.png
|   |   |   |____ disc.png
|   |   |   |____ folder.jpg
|   |   |   |____ Song 1
|   |   |   |____ Song 2
|   |   |   |____ Song 3 etc
|   |   |____ Bedtime Stories (1994) .....(album folder)
|   |   |   |____ Song 1
|   |   |   |____ Song 2
|   |   |____ Like A Prayer (1989) .......(album folder)
|   |   |   |____ Song 1
|   |   |   |____ Song 2
|   |   |____ artist.nfo
|   |   |____ clearlogo.png
|   |   |____ fanart.jpg
|   |   |____ folder.jpg
|   |   |____ logo.png
|   |____ Simply Red ...................(artist folder)
|       |____ extrafanart ................(extrafanart folder)
|       |____ Picture Book (1985) ..........(album folder)
|       |   |____ album.nfo
|       |   |____ cdart.png
|       |   |____ disc.png
|       |   |____ folder.jpg
|       |   |____ Song 1
|       |   |____ Song 2
|       |   |____ Song 3 etc
|       |____ artist.nfo
|       |____ clearlogo.png
​​​​​​​|       |____ fanart.jpg
​​​​​​​|       |____ folder.jpg
|       |____ logo.png