Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 23(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
Hello, the skin is beautiful. I use Shelf 3D but I don't see any DISK ANIMATION of BD, how can i active/show this fabulous addition?

Thanks
(2019-11-16, 23:28)MurkyRook Wrote: Hello, the skin is beautiful. I use Shelf 3D but I don't see any DISK ANIMATION of BD, how can i active/show this fabulous addition?

Thanks

Thanks! You don't need to activate it, it works by default provided you already have the discs images in the kodi artwork database (and you have local files, not from online sources)... It you don’t see them, then you don’t have them... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-11-16, 23:55)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 23:28)MurkyRook Wrote: Hello, the skin is beautiful. I use Shelf 3D but I don't see any DISK ANIMATION of BD, how can i active/show this fabulous addition?

Thanks

Thanks! You don't need to activate it, it works by default provided you already have the discs images in the kodi artwork database (and you have local files, not from online sources)... It you don’t see them, then you don’t have them... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork 
It's strange because with all the movies I have I don't see animation in anyone. I only see the back of the BD but no disk.

Thanks

From where can I download all the image of disks of films? Where i must import them?
Thank you in advance

I actually use "The Movie Database"
(2019-11-17, 01:12)MurkyRook Wrote:

Thanks

From where can I download all the image of disks of films? Where i must import them?
Thank you in advance

I actually use "The Movie Database"   

What you ask far exceeds the purpose of this thread, as you can see in the link that I mentioned, much work must be done to get all the required artwork, there's no shortcut... 

However, in order to help you, one of the available methods to get artwork is discussed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Is there a limit on the number of posters to show?
Yes, 9 or 10, I think
(2019-11-18, 16:24)manfeed Wrote: Yes, 9 or 10, I think

Is it possible more?
I need 33 ...  Smile
(2019-11-18, 16:34)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 16:24)manfeed Wrote: Yes, 9 or 10, I think

Is it possible more?
I need 33 ...  Smile  
I also need some things (a Ferrari, a yatch...) but I have to make do with what I have... Rofl

Now seriously, it could be feasible, but only for two views (Triple3D and List3D). The other ones will always be limited to 10, the code doesn't allow for more...
(2019-11-18, 21:31)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 16:34)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 16:24)manfeed Wrote:  
I also need some things (a Ferrari, a yatch...) but I have to make do with what I have... Rofl

Now seriously, it could be feasible, but only for two views (Triple3D and List3D). The other ones will always be limited to 10, the code doesn't allow for more...  
I agree to List3D ...  Smile
Is it possible to change the font type, size or style on the man menu choices?
(2019-11-20, 00:20)Talk Bajs Wrote: Is it possible to change the font type, size or style on the man menu choices?

No, sorry...
(2019-11-20, 01:13)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 00:20)Talk Bajs Wrote: Is it possible to change the font type, size or style on the man menu choices?

No, sorry...

When viewing the skin on a phone or Tablet they're OK but on my 60" flat screen the fonts appear ridiculously bold sized to the point they can at times be a bit difficult to read.

The only other issue with the skin I've seen is that the Super Favourites addon is buggy.
Just recently started using this skin and so far am really impressed.One thing though,whenI click on a title or next page for there is no indication that anything is happening.No spinning wheel or lease wait message.Is this deliberate ?
(2019-11-20, 08:20)roysmith Wrote: Just recently started using this skin and so far am really impressed.One thing though,whenI click on a title or next page for there is no indication that anything is happening.No spinning wheel or lease wait message.Is this deliberate ?

Are you using the latest version (2.3.2) already available? I think that issue should be fixed now...
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7