• 24(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-11-20, 02:48)Talk Bajs Wrote: When viewing the skin on a phone or Tablet they're OK but on my 60" flat screen the fonts appear ridiculously bold sized to the point they can at times be a bit difficult to read.

My screen is 65"...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-11-20, 10:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 08:20)roysmith Wrote: Just recently started using this skin and so far am really impressed.One thing though,whenI click on a title or next page for there is no indication that anything is happening.No spinning wheel or lease wait message.Is this deliberate ?

Are you using the latest version (2.3.2) already available? I think that issue should be fixed now... 

I an on 2.2.2 Thats the latest version when I go to update from within Kodi.
Sorry But I have another question.
I clicked on 3d multiwall view from within my tv shows section and now cannot change it to anything else.
No other view option appears when clicking left or up.
All other sections,movies etc are working as they should.
(2019-11-20, 11:13)roysmith Wrote: Sorry But I have another question.
I clicked on 3d multiwall view from within my tv shows section and now cannot change it to anything else.

You only have to press 'intro' key after the 'home' icon appears. Before that, 'intro' key makes the movie/tvshow play, after the 'home' icon appears, 'intro' key takes you to the options..
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-11-20, 11:16)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-20, 11:13)roysmith Wrote: Sorry But I have another question.

You only have to press 'intro' key after the 'home' icon appears. Before that, 'intro' key makes the movie/tvshow play, after the 'home' icon appears, 'intro' key takes you to the options.. 
I an sorry but you have completely lost me.What ‘home’ icon,What ‘intro ‘ key ?
On my TV Shows section I have ‘3d multiwall’ view running .I want to be able to look and choose other views.When clicking ‘up’ I am  not presented with a lost of options as I am in my ‘Movies’ section for example.
I introduce you 'home' icon...

...and please, spare me the task of explaining what 'intro' key is...

In the 8-10 seconds before the 'home' icon appears, if you press 'intro', 'return', 'ok', 'select' or whatever you call it, the movie/tvshow will start to play. After the 'home' icon appears, press the same key and it will take you to the options instead, simple as that...
Got it.Thanks manfeed for your patience.
(2019-11-18, 22:22)Konon Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 21:31)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 16:34)Konon Wrote:  
I also need some things (a Ferrari, a yatch...) but I have to make do with what I have... Rofl

Now seriously, it could be feasible, but only for two views (Triple3D and List3D). The other ones will always be limited to 10, the code doesn't allow for more...    
I agree to List3D ...  Smile  
Version 2.3.3 from github should allow now for up to 35 extraposters in List3D and Triple3D...
(2019-11-21, 01:34)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 21:31)manfeed Wrote: I also need some things (a Ferrari, a yatch...) but I have to make do with what I have... Rofl

Now seriously, it could be feasible, but only for two views (Triple3D and List3D). The other ones will always be limited to 10, the code doesn't allow for more...    
Version 2.3.3 from github should allow now for up to 35 extraposters in List3D and Triple3D... 

Hurrah! Thank you so much!
(2019-11-21, 01:34)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 21:31)manfeed Wrote: I also need some things (a Ferrari, a yatch...) but I have to make do with what I have... Rofl

In Triple3D, everything works, but in List3D extrafanart is broken - it hangs on one fanart and does not change.
(2019-11-21, 20:07)Konon Wrote: In Triple3D, everything works, but in List3D extrafanart is broken - it hangs on one fanart and does not change. 
It's not broken, List3D, like the rest of the views, has only one fanart as background on purpose. I think there already are many different changing images in most of the views and didn't want to add another one in the background.

In second thoughts, maybe List3D could be one of the few views where extrafanarts as background might look good. I will take it into account for future versions.
(2019-11-22, 10:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 20:07)Konon Wrote: In Triple3D, everything works, but in List3D extrafanart is broken - it hangs on one fanart and does not change. 
It's not broken, List3D, like the rest of the views, has only one fanart as background on purpose. I think there already are many different changing images in most of the views and didn't want to add another one in the background.

In second thoughts, maybe List3D could be one of the few views where extrafanarts as background might look good. I will take it into account for future versions.  
In previous versions, extrafanart worked in List3D through advancedsettings.xml.
Hi,

In latest version music lyrics do not display, unless I’m doing something wrong. But they do in Aeon MQ 8 Tajo.

However in that skin the nice animated lyrics you created do not display. Can you explain the status on lyrics?

thanks
(2019-11-23, 07:48)leejk Wrote: Hi,

In latest version music lyrics do not display, unless I’m doing something wrong. But they do in Aeon MQ 8 Tajo.

However in that skin the nice animated lyrics you created do not display. Can you explain the status on lyrics?

thanks

The status on lyrics... good question... To cut a long story short, the lyrics script has some unwanted side effects, sometimes it slows downs the Kodi GUI to an unbearable point, no matter what it's been tried the issue remains. The worst part is that the bug appears even for people that don't play music, just for having that addon installed. I think that's not acceptable, so in the last version of Aeon Tajo I devised a method to disable that addon automatically in the skin when the user is not playing music. If you browse the music section, selecting 'MUSIC' in the main menu, and then selecting 'artists', 'albums' or 'songs' then everything should be fine; but if you play music directly from some kind of shortcut or submenu music option (as I imagine that you must be doing) the lyrics script remains disabled and you don't get lyrics.

A lot of effort is currently being put to fix that issue in the lyrics script, let's hope for the better; meanwhile I had to choose between two evils... there was no perfect choice, sorry. The good news is that you can still get lyrics, the bad news is that you'll have to press some more keys/buttons to play your music for the time being...
Ok thanks for the explanation. Yes, I was using the party mode shortcut.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7