• 8(current)
Release TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
@Dumyat

That is not scraper related. Fileinfo is read by Kodi directly from the video file.

Post a Debug Log which captures you scraping some of these episodes. Then also play one.

Once I recieve the log I will split these posts and move them to an appropriate forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No problem. I'll remove some of the episodes and re-add them.
Will post debug log shortly....

@Karellen 
I tried uploading my log 3 times via pastebin, but I keep getting an error 524 (a timeout occurred)
I'll try again in a few minutes, but if not I will do it tomorrow.
There seems to be quite a lot of errors relating to my Tv show library. I know I removed several shows about 3 weeks ago to free up some space, but some of these shows are appearing in my log, even thou they are not in my library any more. As I recall, I know I had a few problems at the time, so maybe I need to remove the library completely and rescan.
Just delete my post here. If I still have problems after re-scanning, I can create a separate thread and post my log (providing the site isn't down)

Edit: Pastebin back up and log had been uploaded before I got timed out. Log attached here: https://pastebin.com/jX8j8LTD
I re-added a couple of episodes of Giri/Haji, Gold Digger and His Dark Materials. Think I played Gold Digger, but might His Dark Materials.
How come the banner is no longer at the top of the site regarding TheTVDB? Has something changed?

Regards,

Shedrock
TVDB have fixed the Season Poster issue, so my test shows it is now working and as far as I am aware, that was the last issue we had with our scraper.

TVDB are still working at fixing their issues, our scraper is working until TVDB breaks/changes something again.

I did not want the banner to overstay its welcome and go stale. If the scraper breaks completely again, we will repost the banner.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-28, 05:38)Karellen Wrote: TVDB have fixed the Season Poster issue, so my test shows it is now working and as far as I am aware, that was the last issue we had with our scraper.

TVDB are still working at fixing their issues, our scraper is working until TVDB breaks/changes something again.

I did not want the banner to overstay its welcome and go stale. If the scraper breaks completely again, we will repost the banner.
Thanks @Karellen. So does this mean that the TV Show Next Aired is working, as well as Artwork Beef? I seem to be still having issues, or is that something the developers of those addons have to address? Sorry, I am just confused. Long day. Big Grin

Regards
That would have to be something the add-on developers need to address. The same way we fixed TVDB scraper, those add-ons will need fixing also.
My Signature
(2019-11-28, 06:24)Karellen Wrote: That would have to be something the add-on developers need to address. The same way we fixed TVDB scraper, those add-ons will need fixing also.
No problem. Thank you very much for the explanation.

Shedrock
So...should I just delete my TV library and re-scrape (I use MySql)? Or just roll with the flow? Smile
(2019-11-28, 16:36)flhthemi Wrote: So...should I just delete my TV library and re-scrape (I use MySql)? Or just roll with the flow?
Why do you need to do anything? If you have a functioning library (and you have not described any problem in your brief post) then just leave it alone.
My Signature
(2019-11-28, 20:23)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-28, 16:36)flhthemi Wrote: So...should I just delete my TV library and re-scrape (I use MySql)? Or just roll with the flow?
Why do you need to do anything? If you have a functioning library (and you have not described any problem in your brief post) then just leave it alone.

OK Did have an issue with adding 'Ugly Betty' when the whole API thing started but it's been found now so I'll leave things be.

Thanks!
Well something clearly still doesn't work, because refreshing a show, or even removing and scraping again doesn't pull new artwork. Dunno if it's site related or add-on.
Here's what I just did....

Since I use MySql I copied my Kodi folder to my desktop for backup. Then I went back to my /roaming/Kodi folder to my userdata folder and deleted the advancedsettings.xml file which contains the calls to mysql. Then I started Kodi which would now be using the kodi data bases and NOT MySQL. So now there are no tv shows in the kodi database. I scanned the sources into Kodi library making sure to use the TVDB. The only two TV shows that presented any problems were "Lucifer" and "Seinfeld". The problem with both of them was there was just no year showing in the list. I use the skin Aeon Nox Silvo in Tri-Panel mode. Everything else for every TV show I have was found not one other issue. I don't know if it's my problem or not but I suspect there are still some bugs in the API and if we're just patient it'll all get worked out in the long run.
Imdb rating still not working here. Posters, fanart etc are working now.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 204TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.01.02 | OS: Windows 11 Home
(2019-11-30, 17:34)flhthemi Wrote: The only two TV shows that presented any problems were "Lucifer" and "Seinfeld".
I tested Lucifer and confirmed there is no year. Checking the API return, TVDB is not providing the First Aired data as shown in the screenshot below. It is a TVDB problem.

My Signature
Granblue Fantasy The Animation S02E08 appears to be adding the absolute number (s01e22) instead of the proper season number while the rest of season 2 is correctly numbered, the entry on tvdb looks to be correct showing S02E08. Also If I remove Granblue from the library and re-add it seems to scan s02e08 twice as s01e22 making 2 entries in the library. Is this a scraper problem or should I post on TVDB?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB - TV Show scraper (XML)1