• 9(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
can you add dialog subtitle xml to this skin?
thank for advance
These skins are trash markduk save us
(2020-06-02, 07:21)Butta97 Wrote: These skins are trash markduk save us

thanks, but saying that is a bit hard and disrespectfull against other skinners even if it 'endears?' . ;-)

my time is pretty limited and results in a 'pretty slow' progress.

currently my focus is on the music hub, which is currently quiet usefull for music lovers and it will be more an 'music app' than 'just' a hub.

But the progress there will be more time consuming that i have planned or thought it'll take.
(content, filter options, layout decisions,labeling, navigations, testing possibilitys, throw some stuff overboard and repeat)

And by knowing that that 'single' part (its just one window for music(-video) content )alone will need a lot of more time and love but leads to have a undetermined time frame of a whole finished skin.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@mardukL
Thank you for being the first skin developer who understood what it means to manage a music collection with kodi!

I gave the skin a test yesterday and the music hub is awesome! Way better than anything else that was possible with kodi before.
Will there be a function to order albums by artist/year?

The whole skin looks cool, modern (in a good way) and streamlined.

I am really looking forward to the official alpha release, you have one more tester now :-)

Thanks again for your awesome work!
Thank you for nice skin, could you add dialog subtitles downloads and subtitles offsets dialog.
(2020-07-25, 10:57)THX1138 Wrote: @mardukL
Thank you for being the first skin developer who understood what it means to manage a music collection with kodi!

I gave the skin a test yesterday and the music hub is awesome! Way better than anything else that was possible with kodi before.
Will there be a function to order albums by artist/year?

The whole skin looks cool, modern (in a good way) and streamlined.

I am really looking forward to the official alpha release, you have one more tester now :-)

Thanks again for your awesome work!

Hi
I agree 200%
I hope an horizontal menu like titan.
Many many Thanks
Regards.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Oh my gosh - it's the perfect music skin. Finally.
Looking forward to a release!

Smile
I don't know if this skin is still being worked on, Marduk hasn't had any activity in his github or on the forum since June 6th. I hope he's ok.
(2020-08-27, 00:17)Aenima99x Wrote: I don't know if this skin is still being worked on, Marduk hasn't had any activity in his github or on the forum since June 6th. I hope he's ok.

Everything fine, personal health wise.
But didnt had much time to work on.

Unsure when i'll continue.
But my intention is to do so, as i dont like leave things unfinished.

Greetings. :-( ;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-09-16, 13:16)mardukL Wrote: Everything fine, personal health wise.

Nice to hear that you are fine.  Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2020-09-16, 13:16)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-08-27, 00:17)Aenima99x Wrote: I don't know if this skin is still being worked on, Marduk hasn't had any activity in his github or on the forum since June 6th. I hope he's ok.

Good to hear.  Hopefully you'll be able to get back to the skin soon. :-)
(2020-09-16, 13:16)mardukL Wrote:

I'm glad to see you here again. A greeting.
Hi, 
I think it will be a great skin if you can finish it. 
I think skinner Should seek financial compensation for their work. Why would so much work be free? We buy a watch dial for a few dollars when there is much less work! But respect to the designer of watch face. And I bought my face watch. 
I want to buy my skin because I want the skin I love can be release one day.
I hope that mentalities change and that the designers, these artists do not hesitate to claim a prize for the work provided. 
I want aeon 2
I want 3xperience 
I want swan 
I can't wait for skins that will be works

I can't wait to use all this master piece. 
Make kickstarer to skin why not when you see the catalog....
I keep coming back here almost daily, but I must assume the project is dead by now... too bad. Was really looking forward to use it (I used the unfinished version and it was very promising)
(2020-12-15, 15:17)Fhdf Wrote: I keep coming back here almost daily, but I must assume the project is dead by now... too bad. Was really looking forward to use it (I used the unfinished version and it was very promising)
I dont think you realize what it takes to create a Skin. These kind of comments just annoy the Skin developers.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3