• 33(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2020-07-08, 04:51)Edworld Wrote: Thanks for the changes

I am not sure if you can fix this but on the duration time on movies on 3D shelf, if the movie is under an hour it shows as 46:01 instead of 46 minutes

What does Embuary helper do? show the cast in 3D shelf?

Thanks
1 - That's on purpose, I like it that way
2 - Yes, it allows skinners to have the cast data to code the views. It also give skinners a lot of tools to extend the available functions of Kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I like the "multimovie widget" , is their anyway to have similar for tv shows , rather than the list box ?
(2020-06-26, 08:05)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-06-25, 19:43)luci5r Wrote: Hi! This is a great skin! I think one of the best. 

Any plans to upgrade for Matrix/Python3?

Thanks.

I think so... But I will wait until a more mature version of Matrix is available.
The right time has come! Now that Matrix nightlies have support for HDR on Windows I decided to have a try and got surprised, it works remarkably well. I thought that it was worth the effort of adapting and as a result the Matrix version is already available. Only small changes compared to the Leia version for now...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Have you thought about dropping extended info and using an alternative plugin? Sometimes I get error while using your skin
Yes, I have thought about that... I can't promise anything yet...
Hi. Loving the skin on matrix Kodi. When listening to music the cd art shows on the screen even though deselecting it on osd menu. Is extended info script supported on matrix as that's the only missing recommended add-on I'm missing.
(2020-08-02, 10:52)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi. Loving the skin on matrix Kodi. When listening to music the cd art shows on the screen even though deselecting it on osd menu. Is extended info script supported on matrix as that's the only missing recommended add-on I'm missing.
Thanks! It works ok for me... I'm assuming you mean the music visualisation screen. In the osd menu you have a button that takes you to a screen where you can disable cdart, clearart and time, disabling it there makes the cd disappear right away...

I'm in the process of changing extended info script for another one, since it seems it will be hard to get an updated version...
(2020-08-02, 14:16)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-08-02, 10:52)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi. Loving the skin on matrix Kodi. When listening to music the cd art shows on the screen even though deselecting it on osd menu. Is extended info script supported on matrix as that's the only missing recommended add-on I'm missing.
Thanks! It works ok for me... I'm assuming you mean the music visualisation screen. In the osd menu you have a button that takes you to a screen where you can disable cdart, clearart and time, disabling it there makes the cd disappear right away...

I'm in the process of changing extended info script for another one, since it seems it will be hard to get an updated version...

Yes that's exactly where in trying to disable the cd art. That's strange,

The only options that do anything are:- show rating and show time. The other two do not result in any changes.

I'm on an android nvidia.shield with the latest matrix nightly. Would that make any difference? Cheers
(2020-08-02, 14:20)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2020-08-02, 14:16)manfeed Wrote:

Yes that's exactly where in trying to disable the cd art. That's strange,

The only options that do anything are:- show rating and show time. The other two do not result in any changes.

I'm on an android nvidia.shield with the latest matrix nightly. Would that make any difference? Cheers
I don’t know... you have to take into account that for the time being we’ll have to put up with that kind of odd issues in Matrix nightlies... it’s not even in Alpha... when I decided to release a Matrix version of Aeon Tajo I already knew that kind of things would happen... let’s be patient...
The new version of Aeon Tajo for Matrix (3.1.2) is already available through the official repo. The main changes are:

- Extendedinfo script support removed
- Embuary info script support added
- New DialogVideoinfo screens
- Widgets improved
- New songs for home melodies
- Bug fixes

Since the Alpha version of Matrix adds support for HDR in windows and it works quite well, it has already become my daily driver, so the version for Leia won't be developed anymore; all the work is been done in the Matrix version now.

Times are changing for Aeon Tajo... the tilt in many of the views is going to disappear. In the next version views will be flat, since I think they look more modern that way...
I just got the Kodi Update to Leia 18.8 - so Matrix is not in Sight yet.
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
@manfeed 

Discovered your skin after installing Kodi Matrix on Apple TV.  I installed the Red Carpet addon and in the multi-wall view the more info box appears when an item is selected but I can't work out how to navigate to the "Cast" menu using the Apple TV remote.

If I press Ok the item opens, if I make any directional click select frame just moves to the next item.
(2020-08-31, 04:09)Kokonutcreme Wrote: @manfeed 

Discovered your skin after installing Kodi Matrix on Apple TV.  I installed the Red Carpet addon and in the multi-wall view the more info box appears when an item is selected but I can't work out how to navigate to the "Cast" menu using the Apple TV remote.

If I press Ok the item opens, if I make any directional click select frame just moves to the next item.
Multiwall is a very particular view, you won't find any similar in any skin since it's kind of a hack, then some compromises had to be made...

After stopping in a movie, you have 6 or 7 seconds in which you can press Ok to start the movie, or press "I" in the keyboard to view the extended info of the movie (I guess that's what you mean with 'Cast' menu, and sorry but I don't know what key is the equivalent in the apple tv remote...). However, once the message 'Menu - Press Ok' appears, you can only press Ok to go to the menu, or any directional key to move to anothe movie.
Artwork Beef , is it compatible with this updated version to Kodi 19 Matrix ?
(2020-08-31, 16:41)gotham_x Wrote: Artwork Beef , is it compatible with this updated version to Kodi 19 Matrix ?

As far as I know, there's no Matrix version of Artwork Beef for now...
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7