• 667(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@OnyxCody

That is looking great. Glad you were able to achieve that.

Do you know how to use Github? You could create a PR for your changes and submit them. Takes the workload off MikeSiLVO and might make him more inclined to add the changes to the skin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 
I'm a complete newbie to GitHub as well, yet at least this gives me the push I needed to learn it enough to at least propose adding my modded changes. Blush
I just took a quick look at the GitHub repo, and I assume that PR stands for Pull Request. So I'll read over the rules of using GitHub and submitting a PR, then add my recommended changes.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I've just switched to this and everything is mostly great but for the below if anyone can help:

1) I see that Artwork Beef is no longer supposed with Kodi so how do I add clearlogo/clearart?

2) Every now and then (seems to be when exiting video and quickly hitting backup usually) all text disappears from the skin completely with this skin. (as below)

Thanks in advance.

(2021-01-12, 17:08)TCCalvin Wrote: 1) I see that Artwork Beef is no longer supposed with Kodi so how do I add clearlogo/clearart?
Ensure your scrapers are correctly setup. You don't say which version of Kodi you are using.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-12, 21:25)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 17:08)TCCalvin Wrote: 1) I see that Artwork Beef is no longer supposed with Kodi so how do I add clearlogo/clearart?
Ensure your scrapers are correctly setup. You don't say which version of Kodi you are using.
Thanks for the reply (using 18.9) - I already had the images they just weren't showing.

Figured it now, I hadn't added the whitelist in advancedsettings.xml  Cheers.
(2021-01-12, 23:00)TCCalvin Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 21:25)Karellen Wrote:
Thanks for the reply (using 18.9) - I already had the images they just weren't showing.

Although I can't seem to work out how to show clearlogos, just clearart?  When using Aeon Nox in the past, the show name when paused always displayed the clearlogo but iwth SiLVO it displays the show name as text. 

Also when a show had a clearlogo but no clearart in the past, the spot where clearart shows would fall back to a clearlogo but this doesn't seem to be the case with SiLVO?
OK, I solved the problem.
I have another question, maybe someone will answer it?
I have now like this:
<control type="image">
                                <top>1</top>
                                <align>center</align>
                                <width>1920</width>
                                <height>105</height>
                                <texture background="true">black.png</texture>
                            </control>
How do I change the color from black to translucent black?

SOLVED
(2021-01-13, 12:43)TCCalvin Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 23:00)TCCalvin Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 21:25)Karellen Wrote: Ensure your scrapers are correctly setup. You don't say which version of Kodi you are using.

Although I can't seem to work out how to show clearlogos, just clearart?  When using Aeon Nox in the past, the show name when paused always displayed the clearlogo but iwth SiLVO it displays the show name as text. 

Also when a show had a clearlogo but no clearart in the past, the spot where clearart shows would fall back to a clearlogo but this doesn't seem to be the case with SiLVO?

First of all, I love the skin. It's ALMOST perfect! I think I have the same issue here, where I did select the logo in the settings, but in the pause screen it just shows the text as title:

I have used the default advancedsettings.xml suggested for this skin and I'm on Kodi 18.9.0. I've installed all required add-ons except artwork-beef as it is not possible/no longer needed. There is a clearlogo.png in the folder.

Edit: Wow the next post will be nr. 10.000 Wink
Hi
Thanks for a great addon! I miss just some minor things for it to be perfect!

Can I place a Feature request in this forum or where can I do that?
  • When using Live TV (IPTV PVRs) I would really love to have the "Filter" function in the options panel that is available in the default skin. Would that be possible?
I have searched but not found a way to add it =(  .. currently it prevents me to use this mod since the search function won't find everything, like VODs.

Cheers!

Toe
Hello again,
is it possible to create such a formula:
IF there is [Vinyl] in the title of the album, THEN display the photo xxx.png?
For example: Pink Floyd - [1974] The dark Side of the Moon [Vinyl] ....etc. In TAG is: The Dark Side of the Moon [Vinyl]. My CDs are called [Vinyl], [CD], [Tape]
I have a collection of about 7,000 records and most of them are ripped from black vinyl. I would like a suitable image for these discs to be displayed.
I will be grateful for any help.
I am new to this skin moving from Xonfluence.  Not sure if Xonfluence will ever be updated to work in Kodi 19.  However I have one small concern with Aeon Nox Silvio for me at this stage and I hope someone here can help me.

I apologize if this has been asked previously.

The option to delete a file I have finished watching isn't working for me in Aeon Nox Silvio in the RC version of Kodi 19. I have activated "Allow file renaming and deletion" in Settings > Media > General but the option to delete the file is still not available in the context menu. Is there something else I need to do or is this a hassle with Kodi 19 RC?
(2021-01-22, 23:27)Thomfam Wrote: I am new to this skin moving from Xonfluence.  Not sure if Xonfluence will ever be updated to work in Kodi 19.  However I have one small concern with Aeon Nox Silvio for me at this stage and I hope someone here can help me.

I apologize if this has been asked previously.

The option to delete a file I have finished watching isn't working for me in Aeon Nox Silvio in the RC version of Kodi 19. I have activated "Allow file renaming and deletion" in Settings > Media > General but the option to delete the file is still not available in the context menu. Is there something else I need to do or is this a hassle with Kodi 19 RC?

Right click the file or "C" for context menu then follow the pictures

Thanks for your response flhthemi.  I am using Kodi with the Aeon Nox Silvio skin to play back my Plex library.  I am using the addon Composite to access my Plex and when I long press or hit "C" for the context menu I get a range of options but nothing like what your examples are showing me.  The option to Edit titles, delete files etc are not available.  I get a whole string of options such as Refresh Library, Mark as watched, Play Transcoded, Mark as unwatched, Add to Playlist, Information, and many more but nothing about deleting a file.  It is possible a "Composite" addon problem so I may head to their forum and post my hassle there.  Thanks ..... unless someone else is using Composite with this skin and has worked out how to delete files.
I am missing "Play programme" button in EPG details in Aeon Nox: Silvo.
it's for playing option from archive (IPTV catchup). Is it somewhere? Could you navigate me or send a screenshot?

It's there in the default Kodi skin:
  • 667(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55