• 29(current)
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)
(2021-01-15, 12:34)afedchin Wrote: s3d is dead
Regardless, there is still some new content available and old content is readily available.  And I should mention they said that in the 50's, 80's, now, etc.
Can I use this build and enable full menu bluray support with madvr?
fot my iso files
I could not get ISO to work correctly, when it does play, I can never get subtitles, I have to convert to MKV to get subtitles.
(2021-01-17, 19:05)robl45 Wrote: I could not get ISO to work correctly, when it does play, I can never get subtitles, I have to convert to MKV to get subtitles.

do you have full menu on bluray discs? what are your settings? i'm unable to start any bluray iso with full menu.
Does anyone know why my 60fps videos would have stopped using DSPlayer as the default player? All other fps videos use DSPlayer as the default player, with no issues.
Now none of my videos will use DSPlayer as the default player. I have a rule set up to use DSPlayer for mkv files, and when I play a mkv, it still uses the default player.
(2021-01-20, 22:43)lennie paz Wrote: Now none of my videos will use DSPlayer as the default player. I have a rule set up to use DSPlayer for mkv files, and when I play a mkv, it still uses the default player.
It's all in the way your playercorefactory.xml is written.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hey all,  I'm struggling to get Kodi/DSplayer/Plex/ to run without issues - What i'm experiencing now is when streaming a MKV file via Plex server, Kodi will crash and force close if i try to pause or stop a video in DSPlayer.  And once Kodi crashes, I cannot restart the same video (kodi hangs) until i restart the plex service. I've tried running my plex server locally on the same windows box, and running on my qnap nas, so i'm pretty sure it's not an issue with the plex server. 

Setup --> Kodi 17.7-BETTERGUI007-DSPLayer-x64, MadVRv0.92.17. Plex media server 1.21.2.3918
Media PC hardware - 3090 Nvidia GPU, Ryzen 9 5950 CPU, running win10.

Where should i start to look? Any particular logs?
(2020-10-06, 03:54)dky1e Wrote:
(2020-10-06, 03:26)dky1e Wrote:
(2020-10-06, 01:20)dky1e Wrote: h

In the rule created by the helper set Internet sourced=True.  Maybe due to using emby as the backend (embycon)
It was a config error on my end. 

Set Embycon / Playback / Allow direct file plaback
Then in the dsplayer helper player rules Interet Source = False (back to original value)
would still love if someone could help me out with this goddamned issue no doubt aka getting bdmvs an vobs to work with dsplayer
Updated "External Filters Bundle (LAV Filters x64, XySubFilter x64, AC3Filter x64)   2021-02-09   v004"

online. Now contains LAVFilters-0.74.1-92 from 2020-12-06. Have fun.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
not bad ...think you could fix the other remaining issues reported as well? would appreciate it , also if anybody would be able to help me out with my issue as well
Hi and many thanks for this built.

I am new to Kodi. I installed Dsplayer 17.7 as per your instructions and I managed to play successfully remux UHD and other files with MadVr enabled.
However, when I try to play any UHD movie which is not remuxed (and has the classic folder structure) , Kodi plays the movie without MadVR.
I tried to edit the playercorefactory.xml to also add bdmv, m2ts and mpls file types in case that was missing, but with no success.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Thanks!
(2021-02-14, 17:23)takisot Wrote: Hi and many thanks for this built.

I am new to Kodi. I installed Dsplayer 17.7 as per your instructions and I managed to play successfully remux UHD and other files with MadVr enabled.
However, when I try to play any UHD movie which is not remuxed (and has the classic folder structure) , Kodi plays the movie without MadVR.
I tried to edit the playercorefactory.xml to also add bdmv, m2ts and mpls file types in case that was missing, but with no success.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Thanks!
Following up to this, I tried to open the UHD movie with the "play using" option. I noticed that although DSplayer is selected as default, when I click on it, nothing happens so apparently it cannot play the UHD folder. If I select Video Player it prompts me to select the playback item (play main title) and it works but without MadVR support.
Any ideas on how to overcome this?
Thanks
good to see im not the only one wanting this bdmvs m2ts and mpls...but also vobs playback for Dsplayer as it used to work simply by adding to like takisot said to the playercorefactory ...that trick dont do it no more sadly apparently used to work in earlier builds like 12 Version Branch of Dsplayer but not with the current one or the one before these 2 Dsplayer updates which as said also has scaling issues also has messed up aspect ratio layouts also zoom and pixel resize being messed up in the 2 latest builds from axbmcuser
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)8