• 676(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2021-03-14, 04:57)Zavulon Wrote: From here
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...ee/krypton?
No. From the Kodi repo.

1. Go to Settings>Interface>Skin
  2. Select the first item Skin
  3. From the Pop-Up Box, press the button Get more...
  4. Now select Aeon Nox Silvo and it will start dowloading.
  5. When it finishes downloading and installing, it will ask if you want to change to the new skin. Select Yes.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-14, 05:57)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 04:57)Zavulon Wrote: From here
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...ee/krypton?
No. From the Kodi repo.

1. Go to Settings>Interface>Skin
  2. Select the first item Skin
  3. From the Pop-Up Box, press the button Get more...
  4. Now select Aeon Nox Silvo and it will start dowloading.
  5. When it finishes downloading and installing, it will ask if you want to change to the new skin. Select Yes.
Sound's good but reality is different . Get more  allow me to install Only: Aeon Tajo, Amber ,Confluence ...and 3 more. No Nox Silvo.  Downloaded zip file from github.com and then i able to install it . Any way i can't transfer all my setting from my old version.  Copy and paste - lost my skin. I have to do it again manually but few my popular addons doesn't work.  Any way thank you for support.
(2021-03-14, 07:23)Zavulon Wrote: Sound's good but reality is different . Get more  allow me to install Only: Aeon Tajo, Amber ,Confluence ...and 3 more. No Nox Silvo.
Sounds strange. It is definitely listed for me. But happy you installed it via zip.
Also you can download the zip file for all addons here... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-14, 07:52)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 07:23)Zavulon Wrote: Sound's good but reality is different . Get more  allow me to install Only: Aeon Tajo, Amber ,Confluence ...and 3 more. No Nox Silvo.
Sounds strange. It is definitely listed for me. But happy you installed it via zip.
Also you can download the zip file for all addons here... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/

Thanks, good to know. But checked nothing what i had before. Will waiting updates.
(2021-03-12, 16:16)michucz Wrote: Hi,
i have been using aeon nox silvo on osmc and on my android phone and i love it.
Recently i updated kodi ob android to matrix and reinstalled aon nox silvo.
Suddenly i am not able to open any menu other than movies, because it is always highlighted. Even when i scroll the menu bar away from the movies menu and click on the power menu for example, it always opens the movie menu.
It used to work flawlessly before, any ideas?
Thanks in advanve!

Aeon Nox Silvo not optimized for Matrix (especially Xiaomi device have your problem).We are waiting!
Thanks to the dev for updating to Kodi 19.
I have installed Kodi 19.0 release and this skin.
Is  Conditional Weather background available to use in Kodi 19?
If it is where would I install it from.
Hi! How to remove the image pause from the screen? Image
(2021-03-15, 22:53)user2004 Wrote: Hi! How to remove the image pause from the screen? Image

Possible (if you didn't accidentally press) to follow a buffering. If not, enter or space bar.
(2021-03-06, 02:22)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 02:08)djhifi Wrote: Can anyone get tv show status (ended, next aired, etc) working since KODI 19?
Yes...

Can you please explain me how can I get ratings from rotten tomatoes and metacritic? Is it possible to see this ratings on main Myflix view? Thanks in advance..
(2021-03-16, 15:16)frxx696 Wrote: Can you please explain me how can I get ratings from rotten tomatoes and metacritic?
The Universal Movie Scraper can scrape those ratings for movies but you need an OMDB API key. Or you can just add them to your NFO file and scan them in.
For TV Shows, I would have added them in manually with nfo files.

(2021-03-16, 15:16)frxx696 Wrote: Is it possible to see this ratings on main Myflix view?
I don't know. I don't use that view.
My Signature
(2021-03-16, 21:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 15:16)frxx696 Wrote: Can you please explain me how can I get ratings from rotten tomatoes and metacritic?
The Universal Movie Scraper can scrape those ratings for movies but you need an OMDB API key. Or you can just add them to your NFO file and scan them in.
For TV Shows, I would have added them in manually with nfo files.
(2021-03-16, 15:16)frxx696 Wrote: Is it possible to see this ratings on main Myflix view?
I don't know. I don't use that view.
I install Universal Movie Scraper and put my own OMDB API key but can't get any result.. How you can modify nfo file?
(2021-03-17, 09:28)frxx696 Wrote: I install Universal Movie Scraper and put my own OMDB API key but can't get any result
What happens? Do you get metacritic? I just tested here and the below tags are what were scraped which I then exported to an NFO file.

(2021-03-17, 09:28)frxx696 Wrote: How you can modify nfo file?
Use these tags. Not sure if the skin displays all of them, but try it out...

xml:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.400000</value>
<votes>212710</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>5.100000</value>
<votes>30</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
<value>6.200000</value>
<votes>2739</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>5.200000</value>
<votes>159923</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>6.500000</value>
<votes>203</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometeravgaudience" max="10">
<value>6.599999</value>
<votes>159923</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometeravgcritics" max="10">
<value>5.800000</value>
<votes>203</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
My Signature
(2021-03-17, 09:30)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 09:28)frxx696 Wrote: I install Universal Movie Scraper and put my own OMDB API key but can't get any result
What happens? Do you get metacritic? I just tested here and the below tags are what were scraped which I then exported to an NFO file.
(2021-03-17, 09:28)frxx696 Wrote: How you can modify nfo file?
Use these tags. Not sure if the skin displays all of them, but try it out...

xml:
<ratings>
<rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
<value>6.400000</value>
<votes>212710</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="metacritic" max="10">
<value>5.100000</value>
<votes>30</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
<value>6.200000</value>
<votes>2739</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
<value>5.200000</value>
<votes>159923</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
<value>6.500000</value>
<votes>203</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometeravgaudience" max="10">
<value>6.599999</value>
<votes>159923</votes>
</rating>
<rating name="tomatometeravgcritics" max="10">
<value>5.800000</value>
<votes>203</votes>
</rating>
</ratings>
In which location can I put this nfo file (Windows 7 and Android Tv)?
(2021-03-09, 19:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 13:48)SpankDaMunkee Wrote: Hey there,

Just started using this skin in the latest (stable) build of Kodi and I'm absolutely loving it, but there is one strange thing I came across in my usage, it would seem "cdart" isn't being used on the animated disc when playing music. I did a checked and sure enough cdart is being picked up in kodi itself, just not being used by the skin for some reason. Any assistance on this would very much be appreciated, thanks. ^^

(2021-02-25, 17:13)nsw2200 Wrote: Have the same problem. I'm playing from Albums view of Music. I launched Information menu for the album, then Choose Art and verified that Thumbnail and cdart is showing the correct images (Folder.jpg and cdArt.png in the album folder). But on the full playing music screen I only have a generic CD spinning, with the artist name / album name on it. Fix for this issue much appreciated. Thanks for the great skin!

Skin uses discart but needs to be added to the library/whitelist.
@mikeSiLVO: Thanks, I was able to made two small tweaks to get cdart supported in addition to discart. Made a PR on GitHub
If I install and use a skin other then the original Kodi skin, Kodi crashes almost directly after start up.
When i delete service.library.data.provider from addons and packages. All is good and i can use the skins, also Aeon Nox Silvo.
I have no idea why, also, it looks like it works without service.library.data.provider installed.

Anyone else having this problem on Windows 10? Thanks.
  • 676(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55