• 176(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
@moviescine

Do not come to this forum using (or even mentioning) video piracy add-ons. Your stay at this forum might be a very short-lived one.

Re-read and abide to the forum rules (wiki), you accepted them when you registered.
(2021-03-15, 21:18)Klojum Wrote: @moviescine

Do not come to this forum using (or even mentioning) video piracy add-ons. Your stay at this forum might be a very short-lived one.

Re-read and abide to the forum rules (wiki), you accepted them when you registered.
I'm sorry and I apologize if the comment is out of place or out of the forum rules. But it is just a comment.
I pay a subcrition on Trakt.tv.
But, To access my lists and see the content, I have to help myself with some addons that allow me to keep track of my contents.
I've been looking for an official kodi addon that allows me to do that.
(2021-03-07, 19:54)computechnopro Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 18:26)BlueBlue Wrote: Skin Variable Error. I managed to install Arctic Horizon on Kodi 19.0 from the 2.0 repository. What irritates me though is that I frequently get an error message saying "Skin Variable Error". I did not install the add-on manually, however, noticed that when installing the skin from the repository it was mentioned that a few add-ons will be installed first including the "skin variable" add-on.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
You need to manually install the latest Skin variable addon from jurialmunkey repo
I made this but after i have error again.
I downgrade to 0.25 and it work but at restart again error.
Any suggestion to fix definitively?

Any possibility to add clearlogo on top of film?
(2021-03-15, 23:38)moviescine Wrote: I'm sorry and I apologize if the comment is out of place or out of the forum rules. But it is just a comment.

Okay. It's just that Kodi's reputation has been smeared for a number of years now, so we simply don't want such add-ons (e.g. seren,crew) on our forum. Not even as a comment.

Trakt.tv is fine in that regard.
(2021-03-15, 11:20)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: how to make the rating like this? I've turned all the online rating.

My rating only this

you need a omdb key and change the settings
(2021-03-16, 02:33)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-03-15, 11:20)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: how to make the rating like this? I've turned all the online rating.

My rating only this

I've omdb key, where is the setting?
(2021-03-16, 02:43)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 02:33)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-03-15, 11:20)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: tmhow to make the rating like this? I've turned all the online rating.

My rating only this

I've omdb key, where is the setting?
you need to enter the key in tmdbhelper and choose allratings in settings
How to show the rating without online? I make this in nfo file, but its not work.

(2021-03-16, 07:41)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: How to show the rating without online? I make this in nfo file, but its not work.
You can't, TMDB Helper pulls it from the Internet.
(2021-03-15, 13:21)LostBrit76 Wrote: I guess this would not be but is it possible to add like a shadow or something to clearart? So it doesn't look quite so 'stuck on'. Or better yet an option to use clearlogo in that space rather than clearart :-)

Shadow unfortunately not possible (at least not in any simple way - it could be scripted using image manipulation via PIL but I think it would probably be too slow to be adding a drop shadow on the fly).

Option to use clearlogo is on the feature requests on github:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/285

I will get to that feature request eventually. My main goal for now though is getting AH on official repo for Matrix (just waiting on a PR for SkinVariables v0.2.5 to go through and then I'll submit AH -- just need all the dependencies up first and to figure out a fix for the playlist bug)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2021-03-11, 05:08)TonalVeil Wrote: With Kodi 19, extra fanart is not cycled through in library views. The "Extra Fanart" option is not even listed. I noticed that with Kodi 18, if Artwork Helper is disabled, the same effect results.

So I'm guessing that Artwork Helper not being available for Kodi 19 is the cause of the lack of extra artwork. Is this an accurate assessment, and is any type of fix or update in the works?

Unfortunately Artwork Helper is needed for extra fanart. There's not really any good way to manage extra fanart that I know of otherwise.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hey there, LOVE this skin so far coming from Eminence in v18.9, however I had some feedback on the PVR and EPG. Other than this though everything else is fantastic and I'll definitely be buying some coffee/beers for the developer!

Also sorry if this has been discussed but I tried searching "PVR EPG" within this thread and I just got a "Your query is not long enough," error, and google turned up nothing helpful. 😅

Are there any plans to introduce different EPG interface options? I'm looking for something more like this from back in Eminence, a bit more classic with the ability to continue watching while you browse. Currently, the best I have is this, which to me defeats the purpose of my PVR/PseudoTV setup which is that I don't actually want to just see a wall of text/data/visual-less content, I want to browse what's currently on and visually make a decision and settle on something. Lunatixz over on the PseudoTV thread said this was a skin solution. 

The other thing is I'm not really a fan of seeing only two things per channel at a time, what's currently playing and what's next, is there a way to adjust that? I'd like to be able to plan ahead at a glance on what channel to watch, and would prefer the current progress bars be aligned.

I also noticed a bug where the next episode that is on doesn't show the episode title/season number/episode number. Here's an example of the now playing description and here's the next up.

Lastly, the on-screen info that pops up when you change a channel is a bit distracting and the text blends in with most posters. I know there's an option for "Simple On-Screen info" , but the interface is great for normal movies, just not when watching things via PVR, and this option changes both. Is this a bug that will be fixed?

Let me know if which are true bugs and I'll submit tickets on GitHub if needed! Also let me know which is on Kodi's PVR end and I'll submit the necessary feedback there too.
(2021-03-17, 21:18)trebory6 Wrote: The other thing is I'm not really a fan of seeing only two things per channel at a time, what's currently playing and what's next, is there a way to adjust that? I'd like to be able to plan ahead at a glance on what channel to watch, and would prefer the current progress bars be aligned.
Choose 'Guide' instead of 'Channels', by default it's set to 'Channels' but I think 'Guide' is in the submenu. You can swap them over in Skin Settings if you want.
There is a lot of clean art that cropped on the right..
Maybe you can move it to the right?

Image   Image
Is it possible to add mpaa ratings for both tvshows and movies and also add tvdb ratings into the epg? The trakt and tvdb rating show up in the dialog when you select the show so I was hoping the same scraper could be used as you go through the guide. I was looking to change the labelinfoline to have start and end times | mpaa rating | tvdb rating | air date etc. Not sure how I can access MPAA data by a scraper though. Any info would be appreciated.
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7