• 18(current)
Beta Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread
(2021-04-07, 11:46)Reynald Wrote: I love the idea and the style. I had a lot of trouble with it. Cannot change the color, the script does not want to install. I also have a problem in the media library. I can see only that about thirty film after the scrolling stops. The art information is mixed with the text from the previous page. I would really like you to carry on with your work and give us a clean, simplistic skin.
hmmm yes, it's very much half finished, so there's no colour options yet. In fact, none of the skin settings currently do anything except the home settings menu. Which script doesn't install? Can you send some screenshots of the issues with the media library? I was hoping that bit was working properly
Hi @"QuizKid"  ,

Love the skin , from the start i liked the tall , huge posters view , i have only one questions , its possible (or maybe you will add later i dont know) to have multiple posters rotate for movie? i mean poster1, poster2 etc? in showcase view ?.

cheers mate.
(2021-04-08, 21:09)ofory2012 Wrote: Hi @"QuizKid"  ,

Love the skin , from the start i liked the tall , huge posters view , i have only one questions , its possible (or maybe you will add later i dont know) to have multiple posters rotate for movie? i mean poster1, poster2 etc? in showcase view ?.

cheers mate.

Thanks! I've not used extra fanart before, but I'll look at how other skins handle it and try to add support assuming it's not too complicated for me.
(2021-04-09, 17:31)QuizKid Wrote:
(2021-04-08, 21:09)ofory2012 Wrote: Hi @"QuizKid"  ,

cheers mate.

Thanks! I've not used extra fanart before, but I'll look at how other skins handle it and try to add support assuming it's not too complicated for me.
That would be great ! , Cool  , i forget to ask - There´s no more white theme? or i cant find it.
Should still be there. Do you not see it in the power button menu?
Wink 
Wow this is different looks great thank you ..for your hard work ...
Love the look of this. Is work still being done on it?
(2021-07-22, 22:54)onesane Wrote: Love the look of this. Is work still being done on it?

https://github.com/realcopacetic/skin.co...its/master
(2021-07-22, 23:55)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 22:54)onesane Wrote: Love the look of this. Is work still being done on it?

https://github.com/realcopacetic/skin.co...its/master
Yeah, I've seen the github. It looks like QuizKid's taken multi-month-long breaks before. I was wondering if he had any intention of continuing.
(2021-07-23, 02:39)onesane Wrote: It looks like QuizKid's taken multi-month-long breaks before.

Everyone's entitled to take breaks.
(2021-07-23, 09:42)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 02:39)onesane Wrote: It looks like QuizKid's taken multi-month-long breaks before.

It's certainly something I'm still determined to see through, but life's put it on hold right now unfortunately. The good thing when you step away from things for a while is you come back with fresh eyes. Maybe this will go through a sixth major revision since we first started it all those years ago? Perhaps that will be the one I can finally see through to completion heh

I was just curious about the status of the skin. I'm not sure what I did to insinuate he didn't deserve a break.
(2021-07-23, 11:15)QuizKid Wrote:

It's certainly something I'm still determined to see through, but life's put it on hold right now unfortunately. The good thing when you step away from things for a while is you come back with fresh eyes. Maybe this will go through a sixth major revision since we first started it all those years ago? Perhaps that will be the one I can finally see through to completion heh
Thanks for the update! I love your skin and I hope you find time to continue working on it in the future. Have a good one!
Quick video showing music controls integrated into each view and secondary list for browsing albums on artist view, movies on sets view and seasons on tvshows view. In the final part of the video, the artwork wasn't cached, which is why it took a while to show.

May 2022 bring this beauty to fruition!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic: alpha and beta development thread8