• 22(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
I haven't read all the pages. Will there be a PVR-section?
Atm I can't see one in the sideblade menu
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-04-21, 06:48)Solo0815 Wrote: I haven't read all the pages. Will there be a PVR-section?
Atm I can't see one in the sideblade menu

The plan is yes, but i'ts far far away...
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
There's a way to force display IMDB rating, rotten data, TVDB rating etc.. on footer like you ? or it's for a future update ? (I got the last xml files from your github)
In footer config, all "show blabla rating" are active but nothing appear.
I try to refresh the entire library but nothing more in my case.

There's a plan to move automatically for any seconds the row in widget ?

Thanks.
(2021-04-21, 23:14)kokoplex Wrote: There's a way to force display IMDB rating, rotten data, TVDB rating etc.. on footer like you ? or it's for a future update ? (I got the last xml files from your github)
In footer config, all "show blabla rating" are active but nothing appear.
I try to refresh the entire library but nothing more in my case.

There's a plan to move automatically for any seconds the row in widget ?

Thanks.

Its workin since a few versions, you need a scrapper (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=129821) which can scrape such ratings.
Also before scan, set up the scrapper settings.
For RT ratings you'll also need omdb api key.
I already got universal movie scraper and an api key from omdb.
It still working if i switch to Titan MOD for example.
But nothing in SWAN Confused

TITAN

SWAN WIDGET

SWAN MOVIE LIST
In titan mod, by deafult its used skinhelper.service (cached data from simple.cache).

In swan i used embuary helper to fetch that ratings, but it'll just show if scraped. - Did you check the skinsettings??

Skinsettings -> Library -> on right side scroll to the Footer  Category and you'll see the options.

(currenly it's not shown in home screen, didnt skinned it)
All settings for Footer Category are actived
Since the beginning btw

I really don't understand why it doesnt' work here...
I want to thank you for this beautiful skin!!!) To be honest, before that, I had GTV as a priority, but I really like when there is as much information about the film as possible...The GTV skin is beautiful but boring for me personally)I really want to thank you for this great opportunity! It is not an exaggeration to say that I really loved movies and if I used to watch only once a week then your work forces me to download movies as often as possible to enjoy watching them) Separately thank you very much for the new widget in particular netflixposterSmile It is insanely beautiful and cool and looks very modern) The only thing I would like to know is whether it is possible to somehow remove these two panels? Rather, not to remove it, but somehow that they would automatically hide..Thank you very much again=)
https://prnt.sc/11xkjp1
https://prnt.sc/11xkkyx
I also wanted to know about the possibility of rgb highlighting of widgets. That is, in GTV there is such a function and it looks very nice. Is it possible to add such a feature to this skin?
(2021-04-22, 19:00)kokoplex Wrote: All settings for Footer Category are actived
Since the beginning btw

Indeed strange, can you provide log, or an nfo of a movie/tvshow.

Does it also not shown for TV Shows ?
(2021-04-23, 23:21)jokero009 Wrote: I want to thank you for this beautiful skin!!!) To be honest, before that, I had GTV as a priority, but I really like when there is as much information about the film as possible...The GTV skin is beautiful but boring for me personally)I really want to thank you for this great opportunity! It is not an exaggeration to say that I really loved movies and if I used to watch only once a week then your work forces me to download movies as often as possible to enjoy watching them) Separately thank you very much for the new widget in particular netflixposterSmile It is insanely beautiful and cool and looks very modern) The only thing I would like to know is whether it is possible to somehow remove these two panels? Rather, not to remove it, but somehow that they would automatically hide..Thank you very much again=)

Its in Progress, but may that's something you mean.
(added some new custom colors )

watch gallery

(2021-04-23, 23:24)jokero009 Wrote: I also wanted to know about the possibility of rgb highlighting of widgets. That is, in GTV there is such a function and it looks very nice. Is it possible to add such a feature to this skin?

It's indeed a nice feature if you refer to the focus glow based upon itemartwork colors, but this skin will not get it. Sorry.
Thank you very much for answering and reading) And how can I change the color of the footer bar in netflix mode .. And I really like the white background in the 2nd screenshot) How can I also change it to white?
(2021-04-25, 02:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-04-22, 19:00)kokoplex Wrote: All settings for Footer Category are actived
Since the beginning btw

Indeed strange, can you provide log, or an nfo of a movie/tvshow.

Does it also not shown for TV Shows ?
(2021-04-23, 23:21)jokero009 Wrote: I want to thank you for this beautiful skin!!!) To be honest, before that, I had GTV as a priority, but I really like when there is as much information about the film as possible...The GTV skin is beautiful but boring for me personally)I really want to thank you for this great opportunity! It is not an exaggeration to say that I really loved movies and if I used to watch only once a week then your work forces me to download movies as often as possible to enjoy watching them) Separately thank you very much for the new widget in particular netflixposterSmile It is insanely beautiful and cool and looks very modern) The only thing I would like to know is whether it is possible to somehow remove these two panels? Rather, not to remove it, but somehow that they would automatically hide..Thank you very much again=)

Its in Progress, but may that's something you mean.
(added some new custom colors )

watch gallery

(2021-04-23, 23:24)jokero009 Wrote: I also wanted to know about the possibility of rgb highlighting of widgets. That is, in GTV there is such a function and it looks very nice. Is it possible to add such a feature to this skin?

It's indeed a nice feature if you refer to the focus glow based upon itemartwork colors, but this skin will not get it. Sorry.
It's same thing in TV Show
kodi log : https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/hBZwqMBgfX/
Thank for your help Smile
(2021-04-25, 11:31)kokoplex Wrote: It's same thing in TV Show
kodi log : https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/hBZwqMBgfX/
Thank for your help Smile
Ok, i am not sure how different ratings are handled by using plugin.video.plexkodiconnect .
And i am very unfamiliar with it.

Does it write to Database (e.g. \userdata\MyVideos119.db ) ?

log:
2021-04-24 20:55:09.537 T:6843 INFO <general>: PLEX.service: Db version: 3.1.1
2021-04-24 20:55:09.538 T:6843 INFO <general>: PLEX.service: Kodi video database version: 119
2021-04-24 20:55:09.538 T:6843 INFO <general>: PLEX.service: Kodi music database version: 82
2021-04-24 20:55:09.538 T:6843 INFO <general>: PLEX.service: Kodi texture database version: 13

Maybe i will implement a fallback to skinhelper service addon later on, which i like to avoid currently.

Maybe its something which can be solved by
plugin.video.plexkodiconnect itself ( PLEX.service: Db version: 3.1.1 )
Also unsue how relevant that error is, as its pops very often.

log:
2021-04-24 20:55:13.325 T:6835 ERROR <general>: Unable to lookup host: 'FAB'

Just in case for an lookup if such ratings are stored.
You can pm me and send over a MyVideos119.db or an nfo file of a movie.
Still unsure if i can help there but i will take look how / if such special ratings are stored in the db.

If you wanna lookup for yourself if ratings are stored.
You'll need kodi sql lite application : https://www.sqlite.org/index.html

- open *.db file with SQLite.exe
- in the upper task bar, click "browse data'' and look up for 'rating'
- in the task bar,, you can also filter, to speed things up, e.g. type movie

So, sorry, thats all i can say atm.
(2021-04-25, 02:32)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you very much for answering and reading) And how can I change the color of the footer bar in netflix mode .. And I really like the white background in the 2nd screenshot) How can I also change it to white?

I pushed changes to git hub now.
https://streamable.com/hzoydr

You'll have to check the custom color section. for color_spotlightlib_**
(2021-04-25, 02:02)mardukL Wrote:
watch gallery
@mardukL this is a really nice and interesting skin and I've been testing the skin for a while. But the view in the picture I have not found until now. Can you help me there?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3