• 167(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-05-08, 14:06)nfm886 Wrote: Thanks. I updated skin and selected Studio Icons White in Resources. Unfortunately when I try to choose Netflix icon (that N) I don't see it. How can I find that icon? I mean that white N for netflix. I saw it on Arctic Horizon skin Smile

btw. I'm on CoreELEC if it's matter.

I have added a second netflix icon to the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2021-05-09, 13:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 14:06)nfm886 Wrote: Thanks. I updated skin and selected Studio Icons White in Resources. Unfortunately when I try to choose Netflix icon (that N) I don't see it. How can I find that icon? I mean that white N for netflix. I saw it on Arctic Horizon skin Smile

btw. I'm on CoreELEC if it's matter.

I have added a second netflix icon to the latest master:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Awesome! Thank you very much! It looks much more cleaner than previous icon Smile
I have an idea. What about making an option to underline in layout you presented on previous screenshot like so: https://imgur.com/ydKRYsn
(2021-04-09, 13:22)FXB78 Wrote: Yes I agree that the empty tagline is not needed, and I modified this for my own use a while ago. Where there is no tagline the 'No info' is removed & the Title moved down slightly to compensate for the gap.

@beatmasterrs if you are interested   Big Grin

I have added a setting for hide the "Tagline" in "video information dialog" :
- Hide tagline in all case if enable
- Never display "No information available" if disable

download : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....agline.zip
code : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e?expand=1  Confused

(2021-05-09, 18:52)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 13:22)FXB78 Wrote: Yes I agree that the empty tagline is not needed, and I modified this for my own use a while ago. Where there is no tagline the 'No info' is removed & the Title moved down slightly to compensate for the gap.

@beatmasterrs if you are interested   Big Grin

I have added a setting for hide the "Tagline" in "video information dialog" :
- Hide tagline in all case if enable
- Never display "No information available" if disable

download : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....agline.zip
code : https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e?expand=1  Confused

I will not use this function, so I have no problem with it. Smile But: The default setting must be, that everything stays as it is now. That means "No information available" will be shown, if the tagline infolabel is empty.
You can use a switcher like the one, i use for changing the setting "texture/icon on infopage", or the "OSD Type". 

When you are done, please make a PR so that I can test everything, thanks Smile
(2021-05-09, 19:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: I will not use this function, so I have no problem with it. Smile But: The default setting must be, that everything stays as it is now. That means "No information available" will be shown, if the tagline infolabel is empty.

Ok ok Smile It is done in this way now. Smile
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e?expand=1

(2021-05-09, 19:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: You can use a switcher like the one, i use for changing the setting "texture/icon on infopage", or the "OSD Type". 

In skin settings for "video dialog info" there are already :
- hide "filename and path"
- hide "actor images"

for the "tagline" you prefer a switcher :
- "display"
- "hide"
- possibly something else ...

It does not matter. I only ask you to be sure that I understood your wish
anyway thank you for considering my proposal
I often switch between skins .. I know, a stupid habit) And just recently I downloaded your skin again and with the possibility of netflix widgets that can be scrolled up to 6 widgets I really liked it!) But I would like to know if it is possible to add clear logos instead of plain text on the homepage, netflix dashboard ..)
(2021-05-09, 23:30)ellega Wrote:  for the "tagline" you prefer a switcher :

There musst be 3 values for this setting:

- Default (this is the current behaviour)
- Only show if Info is available
- Hide
But forgive me!) It turns out that it was, it was just that in the settings it was necessary to enable 'Enable header' It now shows in the center of the screen from the top, but this only works in vertical mode
(2021-05-10, 10:34)jokero009 Wrote: I often switch between skins .. I know, a stupid habit) And just recently I downloaded your skin again and with the possibility of netflix widgets that can be scrolled up to 6 widgets I really liked it!) But I would like to know if it is possible to add clear logos instead of plain text on the homepage, netflix dashboard ..)

Especially the home menu should stay clean and minimal. Also clearlogo s do not have the same dimensions, some are centered, others are not. So sorry, not possible
The center looks very cool! And the truth looks very clean and minimal. And so yes, I noticed that clear logos of different sizes) Some more, some less .. Now I will only use Arctic Zephyr-Reloaded ..) Is it possible to autorun the trailer or, for example, by pressing the up button so that the trailer is not played on whole screen? Although, of course, going into the information and clicking on the trailer is not so hard Smile Do not attach any importance .. I just asked)
I made a custom widget with some buttons and I' trying to have them centered in their row, but I cant find any Widget aspect to achieve this.
For example having 5 buttons with square aspect should fit the screen, but they are aligned to the left. Is there a way to align to center? Or could it be added?

Also can you add more options for "limit number of items in widget" and "in hub"? Or maybe an open choice of number?
(2021-05-10, 14:02)jokero009 Wrote: The center looks very cool! And the truth looks very clean and minimal. And so yes, I noticed that clear logos of different sizes) Some more, some less .. Now I will only use Arctic Zephyr-Reloaded ..) Is it possible to autorun the trailer or, for example, by pressing the up button so that the trailer is not played on whole screen? Although, of course, going into the information and clicking on the trailer is not so hard Smile Do not attach any importance .. I just asked)

I've already experimented with auto-playing trailers and also looked at how that looks with other skins. But I personally don't think it works that well. And I don't mean how the trailer starts, but the whole behavior afterwards, etc.... But I never really got it to work the way I wanted it to work.  Confused

Btw. what do you mean with "so that the trailer is not played on whole screen"? Do you mean in the InfoScreen?
(2021-05-10, 15:02)tekhop Wrote: I made a custom widget with some buttons and I' trying to have them centered in their row, but I cant find any Widget aspect to achieve this.
For example having 5 buttons with square aspect should fit the screen, but they are aligned to the left. Is there a way to align to center? Or could it be added?

I will not add another aspect ratio as i find the existing ones are enough Smile

(2021-05-10, 15:02)tekhop Wrote: Also can you add more options for "limit number of items in widget" and "in hub"?

Thats no problem Smile What values would you suggest?
(2021-05-10, 15:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 15:02)tekhop Wrote: I made a custom widget with some buttons and I' trying to have them centered in their row, but I cant find any Widget aspect to achieve this.

I will not add another aspect ratio as i find the existing ones are enough Smile

(2021-05-10, 15:02)tekhop Wrote: Also can you add more options for "limit number of items in widget" and "in hub"?

Thats no problem Smile What values would you suggest?

I didnt mean to add another aspect ratio, they're absolutely enough 😂 but (I dont know if this is possible) some spacing options in the current aspects, like "align to center" or a choice of distance between the buttons (so they can be spreaded to cover the entire row)

About the limit number, the best thing is probably a choice of any number, or if this is too much I think 5, 6 and 8 should do the trick. So if someone like a fixed screen with no scrolling this low numbers can limit buttons to what fits in the screen 🙂

And really thank you for the support of the many many requests from users!

PS another thing i tought about: when using multi widget layouts is it possible to have a choice for the background overlay colour opacity? Basically the same thing used for the netflix fanart window brightness, but spreaded to all the background
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11