• 150(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-04-09, 12:17)ellega Wrote: 1 - The new scrolling is much better. +1 to add this to "Vertical Multi-Widget"  Big Grin

2 - The DialogVideoInfo extended infos is Better indeed. thanks. +1 to add this for "no information available under the "movie title" and the audio label which can also be without information. Angel

All go in a good way.
can i ask you, you are a bit undecided for which part ?

PS : I have tested "prefer-local-info-testing" too. I know it is not finish I guess. It works perfectly for "Same director". Thank you very much Smile

Movement
The problem with "movement" is that I can't make that available to all views, because then it either causes weird behavior, or the unsightly "plop" out effect is more visible. An example is view 510, where the focused item is moved further to the right than in view 521, which makes the effect more noticeable. Thus, this would not be implemented consistently if it is present in some views and not in others. The same for all other lists, like actors. Maybe a solution will be found soon, we will see Smile

Extended Infos
I like this especially because it makes the skin cleaner. But if the tagline is missing sometimes, it doesn't look nice, I think. The Audio-info issue is fixed, thx for reporting Smile
(2021-04-09, 12:17)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 10:53)beatmasterrs Wrote: DialogVideoInfo extended infos

@"ellega" 

Items that do not contain information are not displayed here:

Old

New

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Currently I am a bit undecided.  Maybe someone can give feedback?
2 - The DialogVideoInfo extended infos is Better indeed. thanks. +1 to add this for "no information available under the "movie title" and the audio label which can also be without information. Angel

Yes I agree that the empty tagline is not needed, and I modified this for my own use a while ago. Where there is no tagline the 'No info' is removed & the Title moved down slightly to compensate for the gap.

The code to do it is quite simple and I have posted here https://paste.kodi.tv/walideluku I also changed the tagline to italics because I think it looks better that way, as per the screenshots below.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

WITH ITALICS:

(2021-04-09, 13:22)FXB78 Wrote: Yes I agree that the empty tagline is not needed, and I modified this for my own use a while ago. Where there is no tagline the 'No info' is removed & the Title moved down slightly to compensate for the gap.

The code to do it is quite simple and I have posted here https://paste.kodi.tv/walideluku I also changed the tagline to italics because I think it looks better that way, as per the screenshots below.

Now that I've seen that with the reflections in the DialogVideoinfo with you, I've started to implement a light version (with an option) for all posters / fanart / etc.. Whether it works without changing much code, I do not know, but I think it's really cool Smile

@beatmasterrs FYI, in "Edit Smart Play List" "Group By" is missing or hidden

With default skin Estuary "Group By" is visible

With AZR "Group By" is missing or hidden

(2021-04-09, 15:17)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI, in "Edit Smart Play List" "Group By" is missing or hidden

With default skin Estuary "Group By" is visible

With AZR "Group By" is missing or hidde

Thanks for pointing this out. Will be fixed, when I. Back from work Smile
(2021-04-09, 14:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: Now that I've seen that with the reflections in the DialogVideoinfo with you, I've started to implement a light version (with an option) for all posters / fanart / etc.. Whether it works without changing much code, I do not know, but I think it's really cool Smile

+1 to your new reflections implementation. I like the subtlety and little bit of weight it gives to the poster row.
+1 to the new movement you posted in the videos earlier. I've always felt it was a little bit off and couldn't quite put my finger on it until I saw your videos.
+1 to the extended infos cleanup. A good solution to the issue of cluttering the screen with "no information available".

This skin just keeps getting better and better. Great work, thank you!
(2021-04-04, 22:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 21:32)DarkEther Wrote: This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?

Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

I installed that master and still don't see an in progress option for movies.  I looked in Settings > Skin Settings > customize home menu > Movies > Submenu > Action > Video Library > Movies
(2021-04-09, 19:01)DarkEther Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 22:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 21:32)DarkEther Wrote: This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?

Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

I installed that master and still don't see an in progress option for movies.  I looked in Settings > Skin Settings > customize home menu > Movies > Submenu > Action > Video Library > Movies

For see % Progress

For add a Widget or a Submenu

(2021-04-09, 14:38)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 13:22)FXB78 Wrote: Yes I agree that the empty tagline is not needed, and I modified this for my own use a while ago. Where there is no tagline the 'No info' is removed & the Title moved down slightly to compensate for the gap.

Now that I've seen that with the reflections in the DialogVideoinfo with you, I've started to implement a light version (with an option) for all posters / fanart / etc.. Whether it works without changing much code, I do not know, but I think it's really cool Smile

All of the changes look really great!
(2021-04-09, 19:51)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-09, 19:01)DarkEther Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 22:29)beatmasterrs Wrote: Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

For see % Progress

For add a Widget or a Submenu

ahhh thank you, I didnt look in playlist. sorted now Smile
If there is no image available in the side cards view can it defaulted to the show’s thumbnail image maybe?
Using modern fanart i get german? on votes. It says stimmen or something.
(2021-04-10, 08:46)snyft Wrote: Using modern fanart i get german? on votes. It says stimmen or something.

Thanks for pointing this out, its fixed in the latest master Smile

(2021-04-10, 07:42)mark_dj Wrote: If there is no image available in the side cards view can it defaulted to the show’s thumbnail image maybe?

The default one depends on the content type. For episode it is thumb. For tv-show/movies it is landscape/fanart. Unfortunately there is no way to change this as it is a globally used variable.
(2021-04-09, 22:00)DarkEther Wrote: ahhh thank you, I didnt look in playlist. sorted now Smile

I also did not look in the playlist  Confused I had added this here:

watch gallery
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11