• 215(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@pavijan  I am no coder or AchillesPunk but I looked @ your log  ( it really should be a debug log according to team-kodi    as here  ) and there are skin helper widget errors. My advice would be delete TBM skin, repo & dependencies ( if necessary  delete  guisettings.xm from C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml  & from database  = found like C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database )= textures13.db & occasionally  addons27.db from C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database. This will reset your kodi & disable all your addons. So when you start kodi again it will open in estuary skin. Look @this post to create an autoexec.py which will auto enable all your addon if you leave this file in userdata folder and restart kodi.  Reinstall the latest Leia Skin ( not repo as repo is for matrix Now ). Hopefully you should be all set then.
@fsurfer : try & follow the same steps as suggested above. 
Please make a backup of your skin to reinstall if there are more issues. 
I find Matrix still buggy with loads of crashes due to database / Addons.
(2021-05-19, 21:41)shaktoo Wrote: @pavijan  I am no coder or AchillesPunk but I looked @ your log  ( it really should be a debug log according to team-kodi    as here  ) and there are skin helper widget errors. My advice would be delete TBM skin, repo & dependencies ( if necessary  delete  guisettings.xm from C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml  & from database  = found like C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database )= textures13.db & occasionally  addons27.db from C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database. This will reset your kodi & disable all your addons. So when you start kodi again it will open in estuary skin. Look @this post to create an autoexec.py which will auto enable all your addon if you leave this file in userdata folder and restart kodi.  Reinstall the latest Leia Skin ( not repo as repo is for matrix Now ). Hopefully you should be all set then.
I think you meant to mention @fsurfer  on this reply
(2021-05-19, 21:45)pavijan Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 21:41)shaktoo Wrote: @pavijan  I am no coder or AchillesPunk but I looked @ your log  ( it really should be a debug log according to team-kodi    as here  ) and there are skin helper widget errors. My advice would be delete TBM skin, repo & dependencies ( if necessary  delete  guisettings.xm from C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml  & from database  = found like C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database )= textures13.db & occasionally  addons27.db from C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database. This will reset your kodi & disable all your addons. So when you start kodi again it will open in estuary skin. Look @this post to create an autoexec.py which will auto enable all your addon if you leave this file in userdata folder and restart kodi.  Reinstall the latest Leia Skin ( not repo as repo is for matrix Now ). Hopefully you should be all set then.

I am mapped to: G:\Kodi\portable_data\ does not mention C:\users and I have ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> Incorrect widget action or type called

Will wait for AchillesPunks
(2021-04-30, 22:20)Timmyrocks26 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 20:10)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: Sure can, thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxwb1u7cuawxky...s.xml?dl=0

Some strings are not set. That causes the black screen issue. I could reproduce that with your settings.xml. If you like to test with a working xml, please use this one here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZ02pau...sp=sharing

Note, that you have to close kodi, bevor you can replace the file, cause kodi will overwrite the file itself.

EDIT: this file works also fine for me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rItwnQd...sp=sharing

Super cool, thank you so much!!!
As an update, this worked and I was able to get this working just before you sent me this. 

Installing Titan Bingie Matrix on Kodi on AppleTV or MacOS had the same problem on both systems.  I installed it on a Firestick and it worked no problem. So I'm wondering if its maybe a bug with apple?  Not sure if that's useful or not, but again thank you!
Plz
How this HuhHuh
Plz
Ok is it only me here but I've not really noticed how long this has been happening but in spotlight when the trailer is playing, the next trailer name comes up on screen whilst the previous trailer is still playing way before it finishes?

Is there a way of adjusting this to only change when the trailer has come to an end?
I don't know why, when I click on the sub-menus "All Movies" or "Recently Added" etc... I don't have the Bingie interface displayed, but this one.
ImageImage

I have the same problem when I open a saga, or when I do "More Episodes" in a TV Show.

How do I change this setting?
(2021-05-19, 22:13)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 21:45)pavijan Wrote:

I am mapped to: G:\Kodi\portable_data\ does not mention C:\users and I have ERROR: Skin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> Incorrect widget action or type called

Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.
(2021-05-19, 20:42)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks : Does the skin uses TheMovieDb Helper addon  for additional ratings ? 
I used Arctic Horizon by Jurialmunkey who also wrote the TheMovieDb Helper & Skin variables scripts.  Out of the box without any modification of nfo's or using any specific scraper it  pulled additional ratings ( MC/Trakt/RT/Tvdb etc ) and displayed instantaneously. 
I went back to TBM and still no Joy Just the imdb & sometimes the tmdb ratings.
So I think TBM is not utilising the "TheMovieDb Helper" script . I think it utilizes the scraped info directly into Kodi library ( As on my Matrix test where I did not use any nfo files & got all artwork from UMS) or maybe via the local nfo ( as scraped by TMM ... Still not available on ember  Sad). 
Another great idea implemented in Arctic Horizon skin  (which I had proposed to MiKe Silvo as well but didn't got heard )was to have a button to access Music Video ( Youtube Button )from the Audio source directly .
Could our beloved skin be configured to use these resources ?  get additional ratings directly from TheMovieDb Helper / Skin variables ? 
Also Is there anyway to have Netflix style Screensaver incorporated . Netflix currently has Fanart / landscape images with logo superimposed & pan scan effect with sound track  as screensaver.  The multi screensaver addon in kodi does not even come close to it .
ImageImage
I'll have to look at this. I already have a Netflix screensaver in my build. I edited one of the screensavers that had pan & scan
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-19, 23:49)DROIDshield Wrote: Ok is it only me here but I've not really noticed how long this has been happening but in spotlight when the trailer is playing, the next trailer name comes up on screen whilst the previous trailer is still playing way before it finishes?

Is there a way of adjusting this to only change when the trailer has come to an end?
Show a log please.. I can't reproduce the error. I have tried before and don't have issues. This is known issue for only some users.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 00:06)thibaudbrg Wrote: I don't know why, when I click on the sub-menus "All Movies" or "Recently Added" etc... I don't have the Bingie interface displayed, but this one.
ImageImage

I have the same problem when I open a saga, or when I do "More Episodes" in a TV Show.

How do I change this setting?
Press left and change the layout. I know @matke has been hard at on the views. He has only had one set back and that was me being selfish.. lol
Titan Bingie Mod
Ok so I have remade the mpaa ratings. These are going to be the new ones.

ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
On the oxygen movie (bottom left), there is a certified tomato to the left of IMDB. What does it represent?
(2021-05-20, 04:58)Edworld Wrote: On the oxygen movie (bottom left), there is a certified tomato to the left of IMDB. What does it represent?
Rotten Tomato
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-20, 00:27)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 22:13)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 21:45)pavijan Wrote: I think you meant to mention @fsurfer  on this reply

Thanks for correcting pavijan. 
Fsurfer , the path I mentioned was just an example.  The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself.
If you are on a portable install then just locate the user_data & addons and delete the skin helper widgets & old settings.
I am trying to help you out. if you dont feel comfortable then  thats alright.
good luck.

I have been using Kodi for a few years and without this Mod works perfectly well. So for you to say "The error you are experiencing isnt due to any error in the skin itself." just confuses the matter.

I do not think I am installing the Mod correctly - let's focus on the 'How to's' first.

I have Kodi Leia with Estuary under Win 10 set as portable
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0