• 231(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-15, 00:06)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 21:21)GollyJer Wrote: Hi guys. Please go easy on me as it's been a while since I jumped into updating my Kodi install and I'm having a hard time living without this skin.
After reading the first post it seems V2.0 should work with the newest Matrix release. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've added the Titan BINGIE MOD Repository but when I go to install 2.0.0 I get a python not compatible error. It seems it's expecting python 2.24.0 instead of 3.x.

What am I doing wrong?
To install the skin there must be a clean installation of kodi 19.

Got it. Thanks!
This skin is sooooooooooo baddass.
(2021-06-15, 04:38)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: Man I'm still not pulling any ratings besides IMDB for movies & TVDB for shows. I cant even get studio logos to show either & I'm clearing simplecache.db to no prevail.

Same problem for me
(2021-06-15, 04:38)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: Man I'm still not pulling any ratings besides IMDB for movies & TVDB for shows. I cant even get studio logos to show either & I'm clearing simplecache.db to no prevail.

Im not even sure why this has to be done. Clearing the simplecache.db

Last time I did this I had to do a complete fresh install. I have never done it since and I'm pulling every rating on local .mkv or .strm 🤔

Just get your api addresses mine is the TMDB, OMDB or TMDB user and password, and put them everywhere i see a file that wants api or account details and it just works.

Old picture here showing it works. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BvkMMtN...p=drivesdk
(2021-06-15, 10:25)DROIDshield Wrote:

Last time I did this I had to do a complete fresh install. I have never done it since and I'm pulling every rating on local .mkv or .strm 🤔

Just get your api addresses mine is the TMDB, OMDB or TMDB user and password, and put them everywhere i see a file that wants api or account details and it just works.

Old picture here showing it works. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BvkMMtN...p=drivesdk
I put my API info everywhere that needs it in my Kodi including username & password & that still wont pull the other ratings for this skin. I said before in another post   that Arctic Horizon could pull all those ratings instantly so my API info is correct.
(2021-06-15, 17:25)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:

I put my API info everywhere that needs it in my Kodi including username & password & that still wont pull the other ratings for this skin. I said before in another post   that Arctic Horizon could pull all those ratings instantly so my API info is correct.

Here are my settings in Bingie Mod. You already have your api in place. See if these help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKNwl0w...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AO-g-Y9...p=drivesdk
(2021-06-15, 17:25)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:

Ratings for library
1- Using universal scrapper, select your default rating rotten tomato and also select rotten average something, select all other ratings as well. Now scrape your source folder.
2- place your omdb, tmdb, fanart api keys in Metadata module of Bingie Mod.
3- Go to home widgets after 10 to 15 min.
It will load.
Or use
Media companion update all api keys in and scrape, and then you will get nfo files, and then scrape kodi source selecting nfo.

For addons.
Its way way easy. You can just set api keys on addon and Metadata module. That's it.

Remember home screen ratings unselected and I think media library section ratings selected
Quite a few people have already complained about the ratings (at least for addons). Surely there is something more going on than just enabling/disabling the right options and configuring a few APIs.
One more thing my nfo does have run time included  but it does not  reflect on home screen widgets .

.nfo file 
https://i.postimg.cc/R0QPSknm/image.png

Home.
https://i.postimg.cc/JnzQ1GL3/image.png

IDK what I am missing ?

I have 2 devices on 24/7, one running Estuary the other Titan Bingie Mod, the rating just disappeared from Bingie - there one minute, gone the next - no settings were changed

Tried deleting simplecache.db 7 days ago it does nothing
(2021-06-15, 23:58)fsurfer Wrote:

I have 2 devices on 24/7, one running Estuary the other Titan Bingie Mod, the rating just disappeared from Bingie - there one minute, gone the next - no settings were changed

Tried deleting simplecache.db 7 days ago it does nothing

Yes , Some time my Studio Logos get disappears .
(2021-06-14, 20:26)panos_k75 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 14:35)panos_k75 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 14:27)AchillesPunks Wrote: Artichorizons has implemented tmdb helper. That's why you get all the ratings right away.Not 24/7 but it can take up to 3 days. You should have some kind of rating showing up though. I don't use add-ons though so maybe I'm wrong.

I think this is the main issue for me....I dont have any ratings.

Just tried the Arctic Horizon skin using the same tmdb-helper add-on. I got ratings from all providers instantly...Switching back to TBM - no ratings....something is wrong with this otherwise interesting skin.
Arctic Horizon has implemented tmdb helper (same author of skin and addon). That's why you get all the ratings right away. Titan bingie mode uses metadatautils to collect ratings.
I just want to explain one thing. Titan bingie mode uses a lot of addons that they use to gather all kinds of information. For example, skin helper service, skin helper widget, metadatautils, various scrapers... skin is here to actually show what addons are collecting as information. Unfortunately if something doesn’t work with these addons then these things happen. What exactly is the reason why everything works for someone and for someone not I really do not know. For example, everything works for me without any major problems, but I don't have anything installed except titan bingie mode and a couple of addons, I don't have any other skins. The Matrix is just at the beginning of its work and there will be a lot of problems until everything stabilizes. Soon, I should have release the update that I owe for some time, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it. I will also update all the existing addons that skin uses, so I hope that some problems will be solved without others appearing. AchillesPunks and me really try to keep this skin alive as much as our time and private commitments allow. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wink
(2021-06-16, 16:21)matke Wrote: I just want to explain one thing. Titan bingie mode uses a lot of addons that they use to gather all kinds of information. For example, skin helper service, skin helper widget, metadatautils, various scrapers... skin is here to actually show what addons are collecting as information. Unfortunately if something doesn’t work with these addons then these things happen. What exactly is the reason why everything works for someone and for someone not I really do not know. For example, everything works for me without any major problems, but I don't have anything installed except titan bingie mode and a couple of addons, I don't have any other skins. The Matrix is just at the beginning of its work and there will be a lot of problems until everything stabilizes. Soon, I should have release the update that I owe for some time, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it. I will also update all the existing addons that skin uses, so I hope that some problems will be solved without others appearing. AchillesPunks and me really try to keep this skin alive as much as our time and private commitments allow. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wink

You make valid points though it doesn't explain why everything is working great then all of a sudden information (the bells and whistles so too speak) start to disappear from existing scraped library entries
(2021-06-16, 16:21)matke Wrote: AchillesPunks and me really try to keep this skin alive as much as our time and private commitments allow. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wink

Respect where respect is dew... you guys are a God send. I don't care what anyone says.. I think it's the best skin out there and anyway give me a load of pleasure setting it up in various ways.... Thanks guys.
(2021-06-16, 16:21)matke Wrote: I just want to explain one thing. Titan bingie mode uses a lot of addons that they use to gather all kinds of information. For example, skin helper service, skin helper widget, metadatautils, various scrapers... skin is here to actually show what addons are collecting as information. Unfortunately if something doesn’t work with these addons then these things happen. What exactly is the reason why everything works for someone and for someone not I really do not know. For example, everything works for me without any major problems, but I don't have anything installed except titan bingie mode and a couple of addons, I don't have any other skins. The Matrix is just at the beginning of its work and there will be a lot of problems until everything stabilizes. Soon, I should have release the update that I owe for some time, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it. I will also update all the existing addons that skin uses, so I hope that some problems will be solved without others appearing. AchillesPunks and me really try to keep this skin alive as much as our time and private commitments allow. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wink
Thanks for the info
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0