• 24(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
You have no idea how glad I am to hear it (read) Blush
Thank you very much Smile
(2021-06-19, 02:16)Edworld Wrote: Image

Missing top250 icon, you make have to copy over imdb.

Also missing flags bottom right

Just updated some colorful flags: https://imgur.com/Ur9GC80
About bottom flags, they need some work to do. Maybe today I will update them.
20 Downloads and counting of the Netflix colour theme, Was a request for white movie information text, the Main title text is linked to the highlight colour only way to do the request is like this.
for those who would like to use it you can download here and as per last instruction for adding it to the colour selections.

Netflix 2 Colours

(2021-06-19, 11:30)Silent Knight Wrote: 20 Downloads and counting of the Netflix colour theme, Was a request for white movie information text, the Main title text is linked to the highlight colour only way to do the request is like this.
for those who would like to use it you can download here and as per last instruction for adding it to the colour selections.

Netflix 2 Colours

Actually that looks interesting. Maybe we can add some color themes in the future Wink
(2021-06-19, 00:09)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 23:42)Xiclops Wrote: Just a warning for other Fire TV users: since the update I cannot boot up Kodi. I get the Artic Zephyr 2 splash screen and the “initialising skin” loading screen never disappears.

Maybe I’m the only one - but just a word of advice.

It looks like my only option now is to redo my Kodi setup as I have no way to boot into Kodi at all, to update or downgrade the skin.
Rename guisettings.xml and it will boot into Estuary.
Thanks, this helped!
(2021-06-18, 23:42)Xiclops Wrote: Just a warning for other Fire TV users: since the update I cannot boot up Kodi. I get the Artic Zephyr 2 splash screen and the “initialising skin” loading screen never disappears.

It looks like my only option now is to redo my Kodi setup as I have no way to boot into Kodi at all, to update or downgrade the skin.

Did you skip Skin Wizard and leave it with "default settings"?
(2021-06-19, 08:24)nfm886 Wrote:

Hey, sorry to hear Sad
Any errors in log file? Would be nice if you can share it. Then we will be able to fix it...
I don't have FireTV so I can't test on it. I'm using this skin on 2 Android TV boxes, CoreELEC (even 20 Nexus Nightly) and Windows. Everywhere it works just fine.

#edit
Also... Do you see Skin Wizard at the start of the skin? Or skin is in bootloop without showing Skin Wizard?
Don't be sorry - thanks for the fantastic work. I managed to boot into Estuary by renaming guisettings.xml, and once in Kodi I tried changing back to AZ2 and had the same issue. No wizard, nothing. When booting I see the Kodi 19.1 splashscreen and then the AZ2 logo and it just spins saying "initialising skin".

I'll grab my log file later on and get it posted.
(2021-06-19, 12:39)nfm886 Wrote:

I can't quite remember to be honest, but I'd assume I just left it default and customised it myself. After getting my log I'll also try reinstalling the skin to see if that makes a difference.
(2021-06-19, 12:39)Xiclops Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 08:24)nfm886 Wrote:

Hey, sorry to hear Sad
Any errors in log file? Would be nice if you can share it. Then we will be able to fix it...
I don't have FireTV so I can't test on it. I'm using this skin on 2 Android TV boxes, CoreELEC (even 20 Nexus Nightly) and Windows. Everywhere it works just fine.

#edit
Also... Do you see Skin Wizard at the start of the skin? Or skin is in bootloop without showing Skin Wizard?
Don't be sorry - thanks for the fantastic work. I managed to boot into Estuary by renaming guisettings.xml, and once in Kodi I tried changing back to AZ2 and had the same issue. No wizard, nothing. When booting I see the Kodi 19.1 splashscreen and then the AZ2 logo and it just spins saying "initialising skin".

I'll grab my log file later on and get it posted.

Waiting for log file then! Smile
I hope we can fix it Wink
(2021-06-19, 12:41)Xiclops Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 12:39)nfm886 Wrote:

I can't quite remember to be honest, but I'd assume I just left it default and customised it myself. After getting my log I'll also try reinstalling the skin to see if that makes a difference.

I made a mistake. When someone skip Wizard by closing it and leaving default settings, there is no home layout set and probably this cause this issues :/
I'm know about it and probably today in the evening I will push an update with fixed wizard, or if I won't be able, I will disable it for a time to fix it. Hope there won't be more issues like this :/
And many thanks for your testing, I'm appreciate it so much!
(2021-06-19, 12:44)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 12:41)Xiclops Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 12:39)nfm886 Wrote: Did you skip Skin Wizard and leave it with "default settings"?

I made a mistake. When someone skip Wizard by closing it and leaving default settings, there is no home layout set and probably this cause this issues :/
I'm know about it and probably today in the evening I will push an update with fixed wizard, or if I won't be able, I will disable it for a time to fix it. Hope there won't be more issues like this :/
And many thanks for your testing, I'm appreciate it so much!

This could be it, haha. It’s fine! I deleted the skin and all of its settings and after reinstalling (and using the wizard) it’s working Big Grin

For some reason I’m not able to see the small media icons when playing a video file. I only see an icon for the framerate, but nothing else. I don’t recall having to enable it in the settings - do I have to?

Also would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music players OSD to never disappear? When guests are over I like to have the track and album displayed.
(2021-06-19, 13:41)Xiclops Wrote: This could be it, haha. It’s fine! I deleted the skin and all of its settings and after reinstalling (and using the wizard) it’s working

Glad it working Wink But still it needs an improvement Smile
(2021-06-19, 13:41)Xiclops Wrote: For some reason I’m not able to see the small media icons when playing a video file. I only see an icon for the framerate, but nothing else. I don’t recall having to enable it in the settings - do I have to?

Yesterday I added colorful flags and maybe you should try to go to skin settings > library > and choose one of the flags type. If it won't help please send me an image how it looks. I will try to fix it Smile

Quote:Also would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music players OSD to never disappear? When guests are over I like to have the track and album displayed.

I will try to implement this Smile
(2021-06-19, 13:52)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:41)Xiclops Wrote: This could be it, haha. It’s fine! I deleted the skin and all of its settings and after reinstalling (and using the wizard) it’s working

(2021-06-19, 13:41)Xiclops Wrote: For some reason I’m not able to see the small media icons when playing a video file. I only see an icon for the framerate, but nothing else. I don’t recall having to enable it in the settings - do I have to?

Yesterday I added colorful flags and maybe you should try to go to skin settings > library > and choose one of the flags type. If it won't help please send me an image how it looks. I will try to fix it Smile

Quote:Also would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music players OSD to never disappear? When guests are over I like to have the track and album displayed.

Thank you so much.

Switching between the colourful or monochrome flags doesn’t fix the issue unfortunately. It looks like this, regardless of what setting I’m using:

Sorry for the bad photos. I’m unable to take screenshots
(2021-06-19, 14:09)Xiclops Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:52)nfm886 Wrote:

Thank you so much.

Switching between the colourful or monochrome flags doesn’t fix the issue unfortunately. It looks like this, regardless of what setting I’m using:

Sorry for the bad photos. I’m unable to take screenshots

Thanks! I need to investigate an issue. After introducing colorful flags I see some issues there. I will try to fix it.
About skin wizard - I think I fixed it in most of parts. Would be nice if you can test it as before Smile Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip and do fresh install.
If you do not want - no problem! Smile
Hey, another quick minor issue im seeing, when using numeric star ratings, and showing user ratings, the user ratings has no icons, and has a blank space where an icon might be, leaving for a weird look. Image
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0