• 247(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-28, 18:39)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 20:59)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 20:48)matke Wrote: Wait. This version of artwork beef work in a matrix without problems?
Yes it is great to have it back.
i just got around to comparing it to artowrk dump, im only getting it giving me 1 item per section (poster, fanart etc) is that the same for you too? i was trying to scrape with no artwork included in the scrapers to see if artwork beef could do it all, so i dont have so much duplicates and storage taken up

Check the config, you can adjust values
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to hide Watched Videos in my widgets, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
I thought the settings were in 'Skin Helper Service Widgets', but I have all the Hide Watched options checked, but the widgets are still showing watched shows.
Any ideas?

(2021-06-28, 19:26)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-28, 18:39)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 20:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes it is great to have it back.
i just got around to comparing it to artowrk dump, im only getting it giving me 1 item per section (poster, fanart etc) is that the same for you too? i was trying to scrape with no artwork included in the scrapers to see if artwork beef could do it all, so i dont have so much duplicates and storage taken up

I tried, or at least what i saw, it just put them in folders that called them poster 1, poster 2 etc. will have another look
Well they actually are all there they just don't appear in the "Choose artowrk" section for me, i have to use the context menu items to change the art.. weird
(2021-06-28, 21:30)lithiumdm Wrote: Hi everyone!
I'm trying to hide Watched Videos in my widgets, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
I thought the settings were in 'Skin Helper Service Widgets', but I have all the Hide Watched options checked, but the widgets are still showing watched shows.
Any ideas?

uncheck this box

(2021-06-28, 21:50)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-28, 19:26)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-28, 18:39)Logs22 Wrote: i just got around to comparing it to artowrk dump, im only getting it giving me 1 item per section (poster, fanart etc) is that the same for you too? i was trying to scrape with no artwork included in the scrapers to see if artwork beef could do it all, so i dont have so much duplicates and storage taken up

I tried, or at least what i saw, it just put them in folders that called them poster 1, poster 2 etc. will have another look

As I mentioned before I use TMM (Tiny Media manager) and I use Artwork Beef to audit what I have - not seen any additional folders unless they are hidden

4k Movies

Mentioned this before, HD 4k logo bottom left is being truncated

This problem exists in both versions cartman.dos and this one
(2021-06-27, 17:38)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 17:27)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 16:59)fsurfer Wrote: At a loss then, I click 'I' (More Info) on any library item and it asks me to install Addon:Embuary helper - I click Yes then I have an error

It only appears once and then doesn't appear again.
Quote:Hi, It only appears once and then doesn't appear again. is incorrect it appears whenever I click 'i'

Fixed
(2021-06-29, 11:28)fsurfer Wrote: 4k Movies

(click image to enlarge)

Here's a close-up

Why don't you use Large Icons Color?
(2021-06-29, 09:07)shkop Wrote:
(2021-06-28, 21:30)lithiumdm Wrote: Hi everyone!
Any ideas?

uncheck this box

No, that is for hiding the "Watched Icon", I want to hide watched shows, not the Icon.
(2021-06-29, 14:52)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-29, 11:28)fsurfer Wrote: 4k Movies

(click image to enlarge)

Here's a close-up

Why don't you use Large Icons Color?

I am speechless - this has been irritating me, thank you
I do like how you can mod the media player

Thanks to all those who contributed
I would like to have the 'All TV Shows' option to default to 2 views - the lock view option only locks 1 view. Is there a setting I can alter so it locks the path using the 2 views I require?

TV shows >> All TV Shows

Select a show

First view defaults to - Bingie Episodes

Click a season view defaults to -  Slim View

I can set each show individually - without using lock but this would mean going through ever show.
Hello, I just installed this skin and I have avquestion :
How can I get the fanart to be in fullscreen like this :Image

Thanks
(2021-06-28, 22:35)Logs22 Wrote: Well they actually are all there they just don't appear in the "Choose artowrk" section for me, i have to use the context menu items to change the art.. weird

TMM is feature rich, I am on V3.
You can select art and(or) add links to art from other sources (upload your photoshop art - clearart to Dropbox and use the url etc.)
TV Show (Poster - Thumb - Banner) > Season (Poster - Thumb - Banner) > Episode (Poster)

vs Artwork Beef which is a background program
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0