• 690(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2021-06-27, 03:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 03:08)ejkeebler Wrote:   <mpaa>US:R / US:Rated R</mpaa>
  <certification>US:R / US:Rated R</certification>
<mpaa> is used by Kodi.

Only a single rating can be used, whereas you have two ratings in <mpaa>

These are the ratings used by the skin. Make sure your entries in the nfo file match what the skin is searching for... https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...1037-L1087
OK, so somehow i have to get my scraper to only put 
<mpaa>US:R</mpaa>, does that sound right?
(2021-06-27, 03:18)ejkeebler Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 03:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 03:08)ejkeebler Wrote:   <mpaa>US:R / US:Rated R</mpaa>
  <certification>US:R / US:Rated R</certification>
<mpaa> is used by Kodi.

Only a single rating can be used, whereas you have two ratings in <mpaa>

These are the ratings used by the skin. Make sure your entries in the nfo file match what the skin is searching for... https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...1037-L1087
OK, so somehow i have to get my scraper to only put 
<mpaa>US:R</mpaa>, does that sound right?
Thanks, I found a scraper setting that would put in just the mpaa rating only.  Rescraped and refreshed, and it worked!  Now i have to rescrape all my movies, and i'm hopinh updating the library will refresh all movies, so I dont have to remove the library and readd it back Sad
(2021-06-27, 03:43)ejkeebler Wrote: Thanks, I found a scraper setting that would put in just the mpaa rating only.  Rescraped and refreshed, and it worked! 
Great. I assume you are from the USA and want USA ratings? There are other countries available also as shown in that link.

(2021-06-27, 03:43)ejkeebler Wrote: Now i have to rescrape all my movies, and i'm hopinh updating the library will refresh all movies
An Update Library will not do it. It only looks for new items to add to the library.

You have to use Refresh on each movie or do what you say and remove the movies from the library and rescan the nfo files that contain the changes.

Are you any good with SQL databases? Install... https://sqlitebrowser.org/
Make a backup copy of your MyVideosxx.db file
Open the original database file, open the "Movies" table and edit column c12 like editing text in an Excel spreadsheet... https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos#movie
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-06-27, 03:59)Karellen Wrote: An Update Library will not do it. It only looks for new items to add to the library.

You have to use Refresh on each movie or do what you say and remove the movies from the library and rescan the nfo files that contain the changes.

It's for occasions like this I suggested the following... please upvote if find useful.
Maybe it could be included in next ver of Kodi  Smile
Feature Request

Note: other useful uses:
When one updates votes, studios, actors, titles, etc... and all this information is stored locally.
Otherwise, one has to erase dbs and rebuild the whole library.

Thanks... and have an excellent sunday  Smile
In Aeon Nox Silvo 8 we've lost the setting: 'Auto Play Music in Fullscreen' option that used to be in the skin Silvo Extras settings screen.

I just tested on my Test PC and initially I could see this setting in ANS 8 until I left the screen (it saved). On return the Setting is no longer displayed (probably removed from the XML file)

This is actually a very useful setting when playing music in Kodi and it forces Kodi to display the MusicVisualisation screen and hide the Kodi menu on 'Play'. In my case it forces the ArtistSlideShow.

With ANS 8 I now have to hit the 'Tab' key to force Full Screen Music (painful)

Is there a workaround?
With version 8 before my widget populates I get a black rectangle with a 'no entry' sign displayed while the widget data is being downloaded from my network.

Previous versions didn't display anything until the widget started populating.

Is there a new setting I could use to stop the black rectangle with a 'no entry' sign from being displayed?

(2021-07-01, 01:08)HomerJau Wrote: Is there a workaround?

I’ve fixed the Auto Music in FullScreen mode in my Aeon Nox Silvo 8 on Matrix by adding a new edited file to the add-on folder for the skin. This ignores the old setting in earlier ANS versions and always forces FullScreen music playback.

I've added a modified  custom_1199_FullscreenMusic.xml file from an earlier ANS version to that restores Auto Music playback in FullScreen mode for Aeon Nox 8 in Kodi 19 Matrix.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

You only need that one xml named above, other files are mods to display audio codec logos and modified channel info (not needed).

Copy the file above to your Aeon Nox Silvo addon folder, overwrite existing (if it’s there).

For Windows Kodi users the folder to copy to is:
C:\Users\[Your Windows User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\16x9
When browsing a Wall of Items (movie posters, album covers), the unfocused items are dark and look un-focused. Is there a way to toggle this feature off? Thanks.
(2021-07-03, 19:21)himey Wrote: the unfocused items are dark and look un-focused. Is there a way to toggle this feature off?

Here's a modified View_609_Fullscreen_Wall.xml skin file to make all artist images bright in the FullScreen view (the skin uses a defused texture to dull unselected images).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ei2Q5Px...sp=sharing
Copy this file into your Kodi addons Aeon.Nox.Silvo skin folder. In Windows its this folder:

C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\16x9
When I change Main Menu\Music submenu item to Music Library\Playlists\Playlists, it actually has the Change Action as ActivateWindow(Music,special://videoplaylist/,return), and thus brings up my video playlists when I select Playlist, not the music playlist.

Thanks.

v7.9.6, Kodi 19.1 Matrix.

EDIT: SOLVED.  If I select Music Library\Library Nodes\Playlists it corrects the Action to ActivateWindow(Music,special://musicplaylists/,return).  Still believe it's a bug above, but I'm happy I found a solution.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Just upgraded my skin to version 8.0 and I like the improvements. My only issue using "Icons View" for my TV show library is the "Watched" and "Unwatched" indicators. I can modify the png files, but I can't seem to find where those overlay sizes are defined in the xmls. These new ones are too small for my old eyes but the old ones where a perfect size and more easily visible. If someone could point me to the right file I'm sure I could figure out the rest, eventually. lol
(2021-07-04, 08:12)HomerJau Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 19:21)himey Wrote: the unfocused items are dark and look un-focused. Is there a way to toggle this feature off?

Here's a modified View_609_Fullscreen_Wall.xml skin file to make all artist images bright in the FullScreen view (the skin uses a defused texture to dull unselected images).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ei2Q5Px...sp=sharing
Copy this file into your Kodi addons Aeon.Nox.Silvo skin folder. In Windows its this folder:

C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\16x9

This works great! Thanks for the quick fix. It looks much better to my old eyes.

The aspect ratio for album covers stretched to posters, for widgets, looks pretty bad. This is my last request for this skin. Everything else is working and looking great.
Great skin. Using the "left" layout in music visualization.  Is there a way to keep all the content visible?  After some seconds everything but lyrics & fanart disappear.

Additionally, after a few minutes of music the screen dims.  In system/interface/screensaver I have 'use visualization if playing audio' checked.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
I'm really enjoying this skin - was a long time user of Black Glass Nova and I can set this up in very much the same way.
Thank you for your great work! 
I have a question about the 'Favourites' window - you can use desired custom views on just about anything else, but I can't seem to find how to change the format of the 'Favourtes' window - it just appears as a small list in the center of the screen.
Am I missing something or is it not possible to change that view type?
(I'd really like it to be a 'wall' like my other lists) 

Also - a feature request?
In BGN there was a hidden 'top menu'  on the home screen that would appear when you moused over the top of the screen - this had quick link tools for home, back, audio, settings & power - really useful links
Would be great if you could incorporate that in Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2021-07-07, 00:51)curtis-r Wrote: Is there a way to keep all the content visible?  After some seconds everything but lyrics & fanart disappear.

Add this line to your advancedsettings.xml file in Userdata:

The Kodi Wiki says you can set to 0 for infinite but that does not work on Kodi 19.1 (LibreElec). I’ve always used 7200 (seconds)

<songinfoduration>7200</songinfoduration>
  • 690(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55