• 262(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-08-07, 18:36)fsurfer Wrote: Arr you just reminded me, forgot I had these

What is that?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-07, 18:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:

What is that?

Mini backlit keyboard with touchpad
(2021-08-07, 20:10)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 18:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:

What is that?

Can you share the brand and model?
How can I get the Oscars out of the movies like in the first image of the post? Nor do I get the nominations and awards in the information of the films Sad
(2021-08-08, 01:54)FranSaorin Wrote: How can I get the Oscars out of the movies like in the first image of the post? Nor do I get the nominations and awards in the information of the films Sad
Set-up your OMDB api key along with all the other api inside Metadata and Artwork module and scrape your movie's with Universal Movie Scraper
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-08, 01:02)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 20:10)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-08-07, 18:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: What is that?

Can you share the brand and model?
There are lookalikes, this is genuine one (have liquified serial number)

Click image to enlarge
(2021-08-08, 07:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 01:54)FranSaorin Wrote: How can I get the Oscars out of the movies like in the first image of the post? Nor do I get the nominations and awards in the information of the films Sad
Set-up your OMDB api key along with all the other api inside Metadata and Artwork module and scrape your movie's with Universal Movie Scraper

I have tried to do it but I have not been able to get it to come out Sad I also have a problem when searching, I enter search, type a word and Kodi closes. I have another problem that when I go to put a widget it gives me some kind of error but it lets me continue although I do not get as many options as I think you do, such as next releases in cinemas, Then I will upload some screenshots

When I put a widget I get the option of: default widgets, smart shortcuts and categories (the others are from kodi) In the first, when I give it, I get a library and extended info error but it lets me continue although I suppose that with fewer widgets and the second (smart shortcuts) I don't get anything, this is normal? Thank you!

edit: I have the api keys inserted and the library configured and updated with universal scrapper but still I can't get the prizes to come out, my intention is that all the scores and the percentage of the metacritic criticisms come out but I only get a few notes and some popcorn in percentage value but that is assimilated with the same note as imdb, I'm just looking for the screenshots of the first post, by the way the skin is impressive, an incredible job
Hi, just done a fresh install on leia and I'm noticing a slight overlap on the widgets on my home section. I have multiple widgets using different layouts, some landscape large and some poster and when i scroll down the ratings seem stuck behind the semi transparent widget panel. Any way I can solve this as on my previous tbm install it wasn't present. I've also noticed that the context menu/sideblade is blank when I bring it up. This also wasn't the case on on my previous install. Great skin and great work just need help with these minor issues. Cheers.
(2021-08-09, 00:17)LeeH1988 Wrote: Hi, just done a fresh install on leia and I'm noticing a slight overlap on the widgets on my home section. I have multiple widgets using different layouts, some landscape large and some poster and when i scroll down the ratings seem stuck behind the semi transparent widget panel. Any way I can solve this as on my previous tbm install it wasn't present. I've also noticed that the context menu/sideblade is blank when I bring it up. This also wasn't the case on on my previous install. Great skin and great work just need help with these minor issues. Cheers.
You need to enable fixed focus widgets. Unfortunately then you can't use different layouts. With the fixed focus off, everything becomes buggy. It cannot be set for both things to be perfect. If we set one up to be good the other screws up. I have written about it few times.
For another thing, make a screenshot. I don't know what could be.
Edit: You can also change different layouts. First turn it off fixed focus widgets and configure individual all widgets layouts. Then just enable fixed focus widgets.
(2021-08-09, 00:17)LeeH1988 Wrote: Hi, just done a fresh install on leia and I'm noticing a slight overlap on the widgets on my home section. I have multiple widgets using different layouts, some landscape large and some poster and when i scroll down the ratings seem stuck behind the semi transparent widget panel. Any way I can solve this as on my previous tbm install it wasn't present. I've also noticed that the context menu/sideblade is blank when I bring it up. This also wasn't the case on on my previous install. Great skin and great work just need help with these minor issues. Cheers.
Screenshot would be great...
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-08-09, 09:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:
I'd be interested to also see the logs ( they have proved to be particularly useful for me in the past) and know whether this was a clean install as fresh to me means 'on top of'
(2021-07-15, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-07-15, 16:42)StelioKantos Wrote: Just curious if there are any plans for or anyone working on the "Titan Tiles" layout for this skin (in Matirx)? Thank you. Smile
This skin only has Netflix layout. If you want more layouts you should try Titan Mod. It is actively being worked on by @Fuchs2468. His repo is posted below.
https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.f...-1.0.0.zip
Thank you so much for the info and, apologies for the very delayed reply.
I will post some screenshots later today when I get the chance. Thanks. By fresh install I was meaning I totally removed kodi and it's files and reinstalled using the leia zip on page 1. My previous install was using the older zip file from a while back. Everything else is working great i.e ratings artwork etc it's literally just the context menu and the home widgets issue. I'm on nvidia shield.
(2021-08-09, 15:05)LeeH1988 Wrote:
I will post some screenshots later today when I get the chance. Thanks. By fresh install I was meaning I totally removed kodi and it's files and reinstalled using the leia zip on page 1. My previous install was using the older zip file from a while back. Everything else is working great i.e ratings artwork etc it's literally just the context menu and the home widgets issue. I'm on nvidia shield.

These are what I was referring to. The ratings sit behind the widgets tiles and my context menu is just blank. Thanks again
(2021-08-09, 15:34)LeeH1988 Wrote:
(2021-08-09, 15:05)LeeH1988 Wrote:
(2021-08-09, 09:49)AchillesPunks Wrote: Screenshot would be great...

These are what I was referring to. The ratings sit behind the widgets tiles and my context menu is just blank. Thanks again
You can't combine layouts just like that.
You can combine poster and poster details, landscape and landscape details. And I think you can put any layouts like last widget. The problem is that all layouts are different sizes. So they move up and then the ratings go behind the widget.
It's very strange for menu. I don't have this problem. I don't know why everything is empty. No one has complained about this so far. Try reinstalling the skin.
  • 262(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0