• 267(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Guys,
Looking for settings to change music player into full screen and I can't find it
Please point me out where to find it.
Thanks
(2021-08-23, 19:58)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 05:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: There is going to be a huge update soon.

Big Grin
Alexa Kodi on
Alexa Kodi show list latest Films

Cool
(2021-08-24, 21:06)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 19:58)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 05:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: There is going to be a huge update soon.

Big Grin
Alexa Kodi on

Cool
Good for you ! 
I opted for Google Smart Home platform As I have most google / Nest products integrated
Alexa is Tucked away
(2021-08-25, 18:14)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 19:58)shaktoo Wrote:  Big Grin
Alexa Kodi on

Cool
Good for you ! 
I opted for Google Smart Home platform As I have most google / Nest products integrated
Alexa is Tucked away
I chose Google as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
I am sorry about the giant hands, Just didnt realise how big was suitable
(2021-08-25, 18:14)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 19:58)shaktoo Wrote:  Big Grin
Alexa Kodi on

Cool

Good for you ! 
Alexa is Tucked away
Nooo I don't have Alexa, they both use Python thought it was a natural progression Shy - I still prefer to use my hands pun intended
(2021-08-24, 09:37)awesomeultimate Wrote: Guys,
Looking for settings to change music player into full screen and I can't find it
Please point me out where to find it.
Thanks
I don't use music with Kodi so not sure how the player looks
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi guys,I need help with auto trailers,im using only oath addon with youtube/api,and auto trailers are too slow,need 8-10+sec to start,is there any way to make this faster,or instant?

Im using kodi 19.1,fire tv cube 2gen,netspeed 50/50

Thanx.
I'm loving this skin and have been messing around with it. However, when I go to the addons page and go far enough, it does not let me go back. Is there any way to fix this?

https://imgur.com/a/mLTVS7r
(2021-08-28, 01:08)hasharock Wrote: I'm loving this skin and have been messing around with it. However, when I go to the addons page and go far enough, it does not let me go back. Is there any way to fix this?

Hit back
Titan Bingie Mod
Thank you for this skin. Sorry, I have not read all the pages. Is there anyway to disable the Netflix startup animation when Kodi starts?

I like this skin a lot. The Netflix layout is very useful but I don't understand the Netflix name and logo all over the skin! It's good for nothing.
We are using this skin on our own media and our media library is not Netflix. Especially the Netflix animation at the start of Kodi is very annoying.
I was able to disable the Netflix logo but it still shows up in the settings sub menus.
(2021-08-28, 01:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 01:08)hasharock Wrote: I'm loving this skin and have been messing around with it. However, when I go to the addons page and go far enough, it does not let me go back. Is there any way to fix this?

Hit back
That was a dumb move on my part, thanks for still responding! I only have one small complaint, however! For some odd reason, RT ratings and MetaCritic do not appear! Is this just a glitch or is there a specific setting (such as furniture in different skins) which can activate the rating? All the OMDB and Fanart.tv keys are entered in! Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/n14EoBZ
(2021-08-28, 16:06)Zodler Wrote: Thank you for this skin. Sorry, I have not read all the pages. Is there anyway to disable the Netflix startup animation when Kodi starts?

I like this skin a lot. The Netflix layout is very useful but I don't understand the Netflix name and logo all over the skin! It's good for nothing.
We are using this skin on our own media and our media library is not Netflix. Especially the Netflix animation at the start of Kodi is very annoying.
I was able to disable the Netflix logo but it still shows up in the settings sub menus.
No there's not. This is a Netflix themed skin
Titan Bingie Mod
Perhaps now is the right time for a name change (if possible) to avoid any confusion, as 267 pages 4,001 replies is a lot to absorb.
(2021-08-29, 11:05)fsurfer Wrote: Perhaps now is the right time for a name change (if possible) to avoid any confusion, as 267 pages 4,001 replies is a lot to absorb.
For now it will stay Netflix logo
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0