• 269(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-09-03, 22:30)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 02:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 01:51)jeelmisc Wrote: @AchillesPunks any idea on this? I would appreciate any help on this.
Disable any views you do not use... And try and use playlist

I have disabled all the views I dont use. What do you mean by try to use playlists? Can you expand on that? For Movies and TV Shows spotlight content, I have it set to Skin helper Service widgets, Movies, Random Movies. How would i use playlist in this case?
Playlist are way faster the skin helper
ImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-03, 23:24)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 22:30)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 02:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: Disable any views you do not use... And try and use playlist

I have disabled all the views I dont use. What do you mean by try to use playlists? Can you expand on that? For Movies and TV Shows spotlight content, I have it set to Skin helper Service widgets, Movies, Random Movies. How would i use playlist in this case?
How can I make dynamic playlists like "Because you watched..." Or "Continue Watching". I would like to set all the widgets and hubs to playlists if I can make them dynamic similar to how skin helper does it
(2021-09-04, 00:08)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 23:24)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 22:30)jeelmisc Wrote: I have disabled all the views I dont use. What do you mean by try to use playlists? Can you expand on that? For Movies and TV Shows spotlight content, I have it set to Skin helper Service widgets, Movies, Random Movies. How would i use playlist in this case?
How can I make dynamic playlists like "Because you watched..." Or "Continue Watching". I would like to set all the widgets and hubs to playlists if I can make them dynamic similar to how skin helper does it

I just tried adding In Progress playlist as a widget on the TV Show shortcut item.. and instead of showing up on the TV Show shortcut, the In Progress TV Show widget showed up on the home screen instead
(2021-09-04, 00:17)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-04, 00:08)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 23:24)AchillesPunks Wrote: Playlist are way faster the skin helper

I just tried adding In Progress playlist as a widget on the TV Show shortcut item.. and instead of showing up on the TV Show shortcut, the In Progress TV Show widget showed up on the home screen instead
Thats because you added them to the HOME screen... If you are trying to add them to the Movie or TV Show section do it like this....

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
ImageImageImageImage

This should answer all your problems
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-04, 00:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: ImageImageImageImage

Okay Thanks. One last question. On the Home screen, how is Continue watching for You widget configured? What is that pointing too? That takes a good 10 secs to load for me
(2021-09-04, 05:53)jeelmisc Wrote:
(2021-09-04, 00:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: ImageImageImageImage

Okay Thanks. One last question. On the Home screen, how is Continue watching for You widget configured? What is that pointing too? That takes a good 10 secs to load for me
I'm using continue watching widget. If you're system is slower there is no way to speed it up.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-04, 05:53)jeelmisc Wrote: Okay Thanks. One last question. On the Home screen, how is Continue watching for You widget configured? What is that pointing too? That takes a good 10 secs to load for me

Continue Watching is just a combination of In-progress playlists for Movies and TV shows which are identical to the default library nodes.

There's nothing preventing you from changing the default playlists selected in the Home widgets section with ones you've created.

For example I've created my own playlist for Blockbuster films using Library tag blockbuster which I've applied to movies that earned more than $150M at the box office - BoxOffice mojo https://www.boxofficemojo.com/chart/top_...=bo_cso_ac and replaced the default Blockbuster playlist that uses rules based on Rating greater than 6.4 and added in the last 180 days.
(2021-09-05, 02:37)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2021-09-04, 05:53)jeelmisc Wrote: Okay Thanks. One last question. On the Home screen, how is Continue watching for You widget configured? What is that pointing too? That takes a good 10 secs to load for me

Continue Watching is just a combination of In-progress playlists for Movies and TV shows which are identical to the default library nodes.

There's nothing preventing you from changing the default playlists selected in the Home widgets section with ones you've created.

For example I've created my own playlist for Blockbuster films using Library tag blockbuster which I've applied to movies that earned more than $150M at the box office - BoxOffice mojo https://www.boxofficemojo.com/chart/top_...=bo_cso_ac and replaced the default Blockbuster playlist that uses rules based on Rating greater than 6.4 and added in the last 180 days.
Yes but he wants to speed it up with continue watching. That is relying on skin helper widgets. It pulls from continue watching movies and TV shows. It will slow his system.
Titan Bingie Mod
I have been trying to copy the widgets to different profiles. I created 2/3 different profiles with different Trakt accounts as multiple people use the account to watch movies/shows. Is there a file I could copy over to make the widgets the same? I guessed that you would know more since you developed a lot!
(2021-09-05, 22:23)hasharock Wrote: I have been trying to copy the widgets to different profiles. I created 2/3 different profiles with different Trakt accounts as multiple people use the account to watch movies/shows. Is there a file I could copy over to make the widgets the same? I guessed that you would know more since you developed a lot!
Just wait for the profile stuff. There is about to be a big update.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-05, 23:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-05, 22:23)hasharock Wrote: I have been trying to copy the widgets to different profiles. I created 2/3 different profiles with different Trakt accounts as multiple people use the account to watch movies/shows. Is there a file I could copy over to make the widgets the same? I guessed that you would know more since you developed a lot!
Just wait for the profile stuff. There is about to be a big update.
Beautiful man thanks!
Hi, Im running an Nvidia Shield and just installed the skin yesterday on Kodi 19.1 for Android TV, works well. Oh and Im using PlexKodiConnect add-on. Although the skin (or some widgets?) is very slow to load at first. I mean when I open the app, its like loading "Genres" and I think it was "Recommended for you" and so on, things on the main screen. Is there a way to make it faster? I would just like to open the Kodi app and see my movies/series pop up, nothing else. As it is with the Plex app Smile Thanks.
(2021-09-07, 09:58)Tarts5 Wrote: Hi, Im running an Nvidia Shield and just installed the skin yesterday on Kodi 19.1 for Android TV, works well. Oh and Im using PlexKodiConnect add-on. Although the skin (or some widgets?) is very slow to load at first. I mean when I open the app, its like loading "Genres" and I think it was "Recommended for you" and so on, things on the main screen. Is there a way to make it faster? I would just like to open the Kodi app and see my movies/series pop up, nothing else. As it is with the Plex app Smile Thanks.
Widget & Spotlight Content
The widgets and spotlight for Home entry are set from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab->Edit Shortcuts->Widgets for each entry
The spotlight is set from Skin Settings -> Homelayout tab-> Under Spotlight header
For HUBS, both spotlight & widgets are set from the hub's page, for this it should be unlocked first. this is done from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab-> tick off 'Lock Widgets in Hubs', and then go to the hub you want to customize.
You can also have your own Hub or List, from Edit Shortcuts -> Add Shortcut -> in 'Common' directory from pop-up window you will have amongst other the option for 'MyHub' and 'My Custom List' and set them as explained above.
Titan Bingie Mod
When I try to play trailers I get the YouTube api message although I've scraped my library (TV shows) using the tvdb scraper and set trailers to use tubed. If I switch to an alternative skin these trailers play using tubed but in TBM it always defaults to using the YouTube addon. Is there any way to change this I've looked at the trailer settings and can't seem to get it to change player.
  • 269(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0