• 272(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@romain2112 This is also an English-only forum. Use a translating service if necessary.
(2021-09-17, 18:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-14, 16:45)cscott1 Wrote:  
@cscott1. Just a question is your content local?
To answer your question no it is a virtual library I use addon library integration. My issue is sorted I recleaned my library and rescanned its content and it is working properly now. I think something of the old library had stuck and was causing the issue, I do not believe it is skin related.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-09-20, 12:25)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 18:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-14, 16:45)cscott1 Wrote:  
@cscott1. Just a question is your content local?
To answer your question no it is a virtual library I use addon library integration. My issue is sorted I recleaned my library and rescanned its content and it is working properly now. I think something of the old library had stuck and was causing the issue, I do not believe it is skin related.
I'm glad you got it figured out.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thank you for this amazing skin! I love it  Blush
I've been using another Titan skin on 18.x and switched to this one when I migrated to 19.1.

Almost every customisation went smoothly. There is one thing though that I can't get right.
Tested on Rpi4, Vero4K and Windows. Extra fanart is simply ignored.

I've uploaded a small video with a fresh install, default skin settings and empty database.
- Artwork set to maximum
- Artwork dump configured for 5 extra fanarts
https://streamable.com/2o5zp9

Is there anything I am missing? Thank you.
(2021-09-20, 17:38)Thanos Wrote: Thank you for this amazing skin! I love it  Blush
I've been using another Titan skin on 18.x and switched to this one when I migrated to 19.1.

Almost every customisation went smoothly. There is one thing though that I can't get right.
Tested on Rpi4, Vero4K and Windows. Extra fanart is simply ignored.

I've uploaded a small video with a fresh install, default skin settings and empty database.
- Artwork set to maximum
- Artwork dump configured for 5 extra fanarts
https://streamable.com/2o5zp9

Is there anything I am missing? Thank you.
You're not doing anything wrong. It doesn't work in this build. But with the next update, it was fixed. It should be out soon. Just be patient. 😉
(2021-09-12, 00:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-11, 18:42)davilotomoto Wrote:
(2021-09-10, 14:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'm sorry I don't understand.
Aleluya!!!!! I have got it but with some problems. When I put the preview on the screen it works but not on all channels. There are some channels on my iptv list that try to see each other and get closed. Because it can be?
I'm sorry I have no way to test iptv.

Hello again. These days I have been able to verify that the preview failure occurs only in the channels that are "http" and yet the "https" works correctly the preview
Do you think it can be solved?
Hello

I d' like to make spinner refer to your skin. When I look at your skin XML code, I found

DialogBusy.xml
xml:

<include>Busy_Spinner</include>

IncludesBingie.xml
xml:

<variable name="DialogBusySpinnerPath">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(resource.images.busyspinners.basic) + Skin.String(SkinHelper.SpinnerTexture.Path)">$INFO[Skin.String(SkinHelper.SpinnerTexture.Path)]</value>
        <value>spinner/busy_spinner/</value>
</variable>

Includes.xml
xml:

<include name="Busy_Spinner">
        <param name="centertop" default="50%"/>
        <param name="centerleft" default="50%"/>
        <param name="size" default="100"/>
        <param name="visibility" default="true"/>
        <definition>
            <control type="multiimage">
                <nested/>
                <visible>$PARAM[visibility]</visible>
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="0">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="500">WindowClose</animation>
                <centertop>$PARAM[centertop]</centertop>
                <centerleft>$PARAM[centerleft]</centerleft>
                <width>$PARAM</width>
                <height>$PARAM</height>
                <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                <imagepath>$VAR[DialogBusySpinnerPath]</imagepath>
                <timeperimage>100</timeperimage>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(SpinnerTexture.Color)]</colordiffuse>
                <fadetime>0</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

so, I placed my files as below

coped your busy_spinner files at myskinfolder\spinner\busy_spinner 
Placed above your code to my code
DialogBusy.xml
xml:

<window id="136">
    <controls>
        <control type="group">
            <include>Busy_Spinner</include>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>
includes.xml
xml:

<variable name="DialogBusySpinnerPath">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(resource.images.busyspinners.basic) + Skin.String(SkinHelper.SpinnerTexture.Path)">$INFO[Skin.String(SkinHelper.SpinnerTexture.Path)]</value>
        <value>spinner/busy_spinner/</value>
</variable>
<include name="Busy_Spinner">
        <param name="centertop" default="50%"/>
        <param name="centerleft" default="50%"/>
        <param name="size" default="100"/>
        <param name="visibility" default="true"/>
        <definition>
            <control type="multiimage">
                <nested/>
                <visible>$PARAM[visibility]</visible>
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="0">WindowOpen</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="500">WindowClose</animation>
                <centertop>$PARAM[centertop]</centertop>
                <centerleft>$PARAM[centerleft]</centerleft>
                <width>$PARAM</width>
                <height>$PARAM</height>
                <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                <imagepath>$VAR[DialogBusySpinnerPath]</imagepath>
                <timeperimage>100</timeperimage>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(SpinnerTexture.Color)]</colordiffuse>
                <fadetime>0</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

However, I can not see BusySpinner animation when I have loading movies or tv shows...
Question:
About this,
xml:

Do I need resource.images.busyspinners.basic addon? I found this addon below link
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ners.basic
and have installed but nothing changed.
Also, SkinHelper.SpinnerTexture.Path, is it addon or something to set on my skin XML code? 

Can you tell me what I missed?
Such a fantastic skin.  Any plans to make the videoplay OSD look more like the current Netflix iteration  (most icons on the bottom in white)?

Great skin, love this.
Is there a way to enable the PVR channel numbers?
(2021-09-26, 20:44)jt.cs Wrote: Such a fantastic skin.  Any plans to make the videoplay OSD look more like the current Netflix iteration  (most icons on the bottom in white)?

That's not Netflix default for large screens.
This is how the latest big screen looks.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-09-26, 23:21)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-09-26, 20:44)jt.cs Wrote: Such a fantastic skin.  Any plans to make the videoplay OSD look more like the current Netflix iteration  (most icons on the bottom in white)?

That's not Netflix default for large screens.
This is how the latest big screen looks.

Oooops - you're right.  I'm used to watching Netflix in a browser, hence that view.
Hi guys !
i (try to) migrate my old kodi krypton to the new one : matrix (or leia).

Bingie seems the best netflix skin in 2021.

But i don't understand how we can define different layout by menu / submenu Sad because Bingie ? new Kodi version ?

On my last kodi (krypton) all my menus can be set with a different layout (view) but with Bingie (on leia or matrix) impossible to define a layout for each mens.
If i change the view on the menu displayed this setting is set for all other menus.

Have you any tips for that ?

regards
manu
(2021-10-04, 15:32)is.manu Wrote: Hi guys !

But i don't understand how we can define different layout by menu / submenu Sad because Bingie ? new Kodi version ?

On my last kodi (krypton) all my menus can be set with a different layout (view) but with Bingie (on leia or matrix) impossible to define a layout for each mens.
If i change the view on the menu displayed this setting is set for all other menus.

regards
manu
Did you even try to install this skin? You just copied your post from Titan Bingie and pasted it here.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-04, 16:02)AchillesPunks Wrote:

regards
manu
Did you even try to install this skin? You just copied your post from Titan Bingie and pasted it here.
Hello, yes for sure... as said, my previous post was in the bad thread sorry for that.

So yesterday i ve try another skin and i got the same problem (aeon nox skin)... :

All my menus set with a specif video source (from my synology nas) for each one and a skin layout for eachs, when i navigate in the menus, all these menus keep the last video shortcut path and layout define (from the last menu visited) Sad

I ve formated, re install kodi (Leia in these cases) and always facing the same problem with the both theme (Titan Bingie Mod and Aeon Nox).

I ve tried with NFS source and SMB source and same.

I ve two other raspberry with kodi (Krypton) and no problems at all !

So I don't understand if it's a skin problem or kodi Leia problem (or the famous bug between the chair and the keyboad !!).

regards

manu
(2021-10-05, 09:01)is.manu Wrote:
(2021-10-04, 16:02)AchillesPunks Wrote:

regards
manu
Hello, yes for sure... as said, my previous post was in the bad thread sorry for that.

So yesterday i ve try another skin and i got the same problem (aeon nox skin)... :

All my menus set with a specif video source (from my synology nas) for each one and a skin layout for eachs, when i navigate in the menus, all these menus keep the last video shortcut path and layout define (from the last menu visited) Sad

I ve formated, re install kodi (Leia in these cases) and always facing the same problem with the both theme (Titan Bingie Mod and Aeon Nox).

I ve tried with NFS source and SMB source and same.

I ve two other raspberry with kodi (Krypton) and no problems at all !

So I don't understand if it's a skin problem or kodi Leia problem (or the famous bug between the chair and the keyboad !!).

regards

manu
You need to uninstall Kodi Leia then install Kodi matrix. Remove your user data and start with a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 Matrix and userdata
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 272(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0