• 275(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-10-11, 07:44)2bpz Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 20:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 13:49)2bpz Wrote: I'm hoping to catch you before the update. I have two repeatable issues that were not present on the previous Leia versions. 
1) When adding tv shows to library the built in home screen Recently Added widget is displaying every episode from the show separately. In all other widgets this displays as one thumb per show as it should.

2) When typing in the keyboard it lags to the point of, enter Letter wait for refresh, (even has a busy spinner) enter another letter, wait for refresh. If I switch to  estuary it goes away. Switch back to bingie and it comes back.

If this has been addressed somewhere previously, I apologize. I did a search of this forum for both of these issues and could not find any relevant information.

Additionally I compared my skin settings in Leia vs Matrix and could not find anything different that might pertain to this.
1. There is a setting in Kodi settings that gets rid of showing all episodes.

1) Are you referring to the Kodi library setting [Flatten TV show seasons] cuz mine is set to " if only one season" in both matrix and leia? I just can't figure out why it would only display incorrectly in the Recently Added widget unless something was changed in the widgets themselves.

2) Any thoughts about the keyboard delay? It almost acts as if it's running a query for auto complete but I don't have auto complete turned on in the skin.?
Set the setting to always
Titan Bingie Mod
Overnight Kodi updated to 19.2. No when i load up Kodi, i get a Skin Helper Service Widgets error and it doesnt load spotlight widgets. Ive also lost Studio Logos and all ratings from Metacritic/RT etc. Anyone else experience the same?
(2021-10-11, 12:41)Giant_Midget Wrote: Overnight Kodi updated to 19.2. No when i load up Kodi, i get a Skin Helper Service Widgets error and it doesnt load spotlight widgets. Ive also lost Studio Logos and all ratings from Metacritic/RT etc. Anyone else experience the same?

Working fine for me. Im on windows anyway.
just did a fresh install of Kodi 19.2 and as soon as i added this skin i received the same error. Seems to be something up with the Skin Helper Services Widget addon. Im using an Nvidia Shield pro.
I can't seem to get this skins to pick up the BBFC certificates which are baked into my personal nfos.  It's defaulting to Korean certificates.  Where can I set them to UK?
(2021-10-11, 14:36)Giant_Midget Wrote: just did a fresh install of Kodi 19.2 and as soon as i added this skin i received the same error. Seems to be something up with the Skin Helper Services Widget addon. Im using an Nvidia Shield pro.
Yes, something is wrong with shs on android. I informed @Angelinas.
There is a MOD of the older Extended Info (OpenInfo / Diamond Info) that is now Matrix compatible:

script.extendedinfo-3.18.zip

Repo here:

https://github.com/henryjfry/repository.thenewdiamond

The extendedinfo script that this skin currently uses gives a basic screen with not too much details.  This mod, on the other hand, seems to have a nice interface, and seems to load very fast!  Kodi overall, and with this skin, can sometimes be sluggish on some hardware.  So the speed on this script seems phenomenal (to me).

Anyway, the person who updated this old add-on seems to be quite a fan of this skin (Titan Bingie Mod) --he mentions it a few times, and in my brief testing, it seems like this mod is a good fit, for this skin.

Since, I hadn't seen it discussed here before (in this thread), I thought I would share, as others may be interested.

In fact, I would love to see this mod be the default extendedinfo script for this skin, as they seem meant for each other...

Thoughts?
(2021-10-11, 20:35)matke Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 14:36)Giant_Midget Wrote: just did a fresh install of Kodi 19.2 and as soon as i added this skin i received the same error. Seems to be something up with the Skin Helper Services Widget addon. Im using an Nvidia Shield pro.
Yes, something is wrong with shs on android. I informed @Angelinas.
Thanks matke.

i went back to Kodi 19.1 and everything works fine. Whatever they changed in Kodi 19.2 on Android causes an error in SHS.
Kodi 19.2 is not available by default on nvidia shield.
In any case I did not do a clean installation of Matrix. Can install all the other skins with the exception of my fave Titan Bingie Mod.
The reason is my TV video files take forever to install with TMDB. Its slower than watching paint dry. Sad
Hey guys,

just installed the new version on my vero4k but now, weirdly, I have no settings and power menu in my sidebar.
Anyone experienced this issue?
(2021-10-13, 19:21)insync44 Wrote: Kodi 19.2 is not available by default on nvidia shield.
In any case I did not do a clean installation of Matrix. Can install all the other skins with the exception of my fave Titan Bingie Mod.
The reason is my TV video files take forever to install with TMDB. Its slower than watching paint dry. Sad

19.2 Matrix was available on my Nvidia Shield without any intervention from me. I have the skinhelper message issue also with the update but its not particularly ruining my day as everything else still works for me. On another note, I'm looking forward to the skin update, but has the Kodi update to 19.2 raised any other issues that may push back the release a bit?
(2021-10-13, 23:53)knownuntogod Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 19:21)insync44 Wrote: Kodi 19.2 is not available by default on nvidia shield.

19.2 Matrix was available on my Nvidia Shield without any intervention from me. I have the skinhelper message issue also with the update but its not particularly ruining my day as everything else still works for me. On another note, I'm looking forward to the skin update, but has the Kodi update to 19.2 raised any other issues that may push back the release a bit?
No 19.2 has not messed anything up for the update... Me and @matke have the update installed on our systems and are using it daily for testing to make sure everything is good.

Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-13, 22:51)quintz Wrote: Hey guys,

just installed the new version on my vero4k but now, weirdly, I have no settings and power menu in my sidebar.

Yes I have the same issue on vero4k. Any idea how to jump to settings? Smile
(2021-10-14, 12:42)mind12 Wrote:

Hit the S button if you have a keyboard.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-10-14, 14:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 22:51)quintz Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 14:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:

It's not working, there must be some issue with the skin on vero, only a grey empty window opens without any content using S.
 Hey guys,

Actually it did not work, only an empty grey background popped up.
I solved it by moving one of my bingie backup config from windows to the vero and restarted kodi. With those settings the settings and power menu is visible. Strange.
  • 275(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0