• 23(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2021-10-15, 17:29)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed,

In shelf view 3D resolution and ratings are not shown in an angle the same way other flags are shown on the back of the case.

Thanks! The issue is related to the new icons... it will be fixed in the next version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-10-15, 17:29)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed,

In shelf view 3D resolution and ratings are not shown in an angle the same way other flags are shown on the back of the case.

This issue is (hopefully) already fixed in the Github version...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-10-14, 23:06)MagikMark Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 22:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 08:44)MagikMark Wrote: Hi!

Not sure if this has been answered.  Can't find it in search.

Is there a way to display unwatched tv episodes on its poster?

I don't know what you mean... widgets, video views? Anyway, usually the artwork associated with episodes is an image extracted from it, kind of fanart, not the poster of the parent tvshow.

If you have a TV show, there is an indicator being displayed on how many episodes that are not watched.  Usually this is displayed on the art work.  If you have a "wall" artwork, every poster of the display has a number superimposed on it.  If you have 5 episodes that are not yet watched.  "5" will be superimposed on the artwork.  So if you have big collection of TV show it is easier to see are all watched and how many more episode are there left for each tv show

This option is already available in the Github version. It looks this way...

New version 4.7.2 already updated in the official repo.
Manfeed,

Do you mind modifying Variable file to include emmy's section for shows with over 20 awards?

<variable name="Label_Emmys">
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),73 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">73</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),59 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">59</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),37 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">37</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),35 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">35</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),29 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">29</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),28 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">28</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),26 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">26</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),25 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">25</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),23 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">23</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),22 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">22</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),21 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">21</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),20 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">20</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),19 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">19</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),18 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">18</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),17 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">17</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),16 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">16</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),15 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">15</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),14 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">14</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),13 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">13</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),12 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">12</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),11 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">11</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),10 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">10</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),9 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">9</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),8 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">8</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),7 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">7</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),6 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">6</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),5 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">5</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),4 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">4</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),3 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">3</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),2 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">2</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),1 Primetime) + String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Awards),Won)">1</value>
    </variable>

https://stacker.com/stories/3443/most-em...s-all-time

Thanks
(2021-10-20, 16:41)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed,

Do you mind modifying Variable file to include emmy's section for shows with over 20 awards?

https://stacker.com/stories/3443/most-em...s-all-time

Thanks
Ok, I didn’t know there were shows with so many awards…;-)
@manfeed
Congratulations on your great skin. I'd like to ask you two requests, in case you consider including them in Aeon Tajo.

1.- Include the "user rating" next to the ratings obtained online. (see example image).

2.- View in full screen ALL the Fanart available locally (fanart, fanart1, fanart2 ...) by pressing the corresponding button in the information window.

I hope I have explained myself correctly.
Thank you very much for all your work.

My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
The latest github version has the Emmy's modification that @Edworld mentioned and also displays up to 20 fanarts (if they are available) en the information window of the movie and adds the user rating in Flix video view (there's no room for it in the other views, sorry) as per @sito1961 request...
(2021-10-22, 11:49)manfeed Wrote: The latest github version has the Emmy's modification that @Edworld mentioned and also displays up to 20 fanarts (if they are available) en the information window of the movie and adds the user rating in Flix video view (there's no room for it in the other views, sorry) as per @sito1961 request...

Thanks for your dedication to this skin.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-10-22, 11:49)manfeed Wrote: The latest github version has the Emmy's modification that @Edworld mentioned and also displays up to 20 fanarts (if they are available) en the information window of the movie and adds the user rating in Flix video view (there's no room for it in the other views, sorry) as per @sito1961 request...

@manfeed
Thank you very much for making my requests in your great skin.
Soon you will receive a beer.  Wink
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2021-10-23, 12:05)sito1961 Wrote: Soon you will receive a beer.  Wink

Gracias! :-)
(Thank you)
(2021-03-30, 22:48)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 15:08)lellotrek Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 01:50)manfeed Wrote: New video view: Flix...
...soon available.
beautiful new one manfeed.

I would like to ask if is possible to insert a script to come back to the fanart scrolling after watching until the end an auto trailer.
Right now stuck to a black screen.
Thanks manfeed

I don't have that issue, when the trailer ends the fanarts are shown again and they scroll normally... Do you have the option to show the Netflix style screensaver activated? If you do, try disabling it, just in case...
Hello manfeed beautiful skin by the way its just that I can't figure out why auto trailers are not working anymore they were before and not even with my own movie library even Searching using other addons the auto trailer worked buy its not now am I doing something wrong
(2021-11-15, 00:17)gemini88 Wrote: Hello manfeed beautiful skin by the way its just that I can't figure out why auto trailers are not working anymore they were before and not even with my own movie library even Searching using other addons the auto trailer worked buy its not now am I doing something wrong

I can confirm that they keep working in my devices... maybe you have a problem with the youtube addon? That's required to play trailers...
(2021-11-15, 01:37)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-11-15, 00:17)gemini88 Wrote: Hello manfeed beautiful skin by the way its just that I can't figure out why auto trailers are not working anymore they were before and not even with my own movie library even Searching using other addons the auto trailer worked buy its not now am I doing something wrong

I can confirm that they keep working in my devices... maybe you have a problem with the youtube addon? That's required to play trailers...
I've fixed it, it depends on what addon and view but it's working now brother beautiful skin once again
In RightList view - 3D view the animated disc is Cut from both ends (right and left side).
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0