• 36(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Goodmorning. 

I have one (maybe last?) request:

Is it possible to add fanart as layout in the widget attributes setting?
That's because the nextup widget uses thumbs which I don't like.

The same size as landscape would be great.

Thanks.
(2021-10-24, 11:03)Aaiemron Wrote: Goodmorning. 

I have one (maybe last?) request:

Is it possible to add fanart as layout in the widget attributes setting?
That's because the nextup widget uses thumbs which I don't like.

The same size as landscape would be great.

Thanks.

i think about to make an option, but if so then global for all episode widgets.

the background was how i handle background/spotlight diffused img art

(if episode.fanart exist show it
fallback season.fanart
fallback tvshow.fanart)

so, i dont like to see 2 equal artwork images for the focused items and so i prefered thumbs for the widget art.
which returns "best" diversity
( show vs season vs episode )
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I understand.
But for me it's not a problem to see equal pictures.
In this example the small one is the Landscape picture with the name of the TV show and the background is the fanart picture.

That's actually what I personaly prefer. The small one the Landscape in stead of a thumbnail picture with the fanart as background.

So maybe as an option indeed?
Any news for PVR feature?
(2021-10-25, 18:33)Aaiemron Wrote: I understand.
But for me it's not a problem to see equal pictures.
In this example the small one is the Landscape picture with the name of the TV show and the background is the fanart picture.

That's actually what I personaly prefer. The small one the Landscape in stead of a thumbnail picture with the fanart as background.

So maybe as an option indeed?

Yes, i think about optional episode art ... ;-)

Not much time atm.
Just done the implementation to be able to create and/or edit smartplaylists on git hub.

Will not have much time next days...
(2021-10-26, 16:08)kobyboy Wrote: Any news for PVR feature?

Sadly not,

but at least pvr tv|radio channels and recordings can be set via shortcut for widget cotainers and mainmenu items (did recent pr on git hub)

But it will take me an huge amount of time,which i hav'nt atm.But it is the next on the to list, as the pvr stuff is the 'only' thing which is untouched.
(2021-10-27, 14:14)mardukL Wrote: Yes, i think about optional episode art ... ;-)
That would be great. Thanks
(2021-10-22, 17:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks a lot for the progress bar in your latest update

I don't found it.There's something in skin settings to enable?
(2021-10-28, 12:39)nibax95 Wrote:
(2021-10-22, 17:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks a lot for the progress bar in your latest update

You don't have to enable anything. It's just there if you push to the left or right on your remote when playing a movie or TV show
(2021-10-28, 19:16)Aaiemron Wrote:

You don't have to enable anything. It's just there if you push to the left or right on your remote when playing a movie or TV show
Thanks for the reply.
I tryed to push F key(fast forward) on my pc keyboard when playing movie,but don't have seek time.

It is just update of files on the git hub page, which is'nt supposed for install direcctly.
You have to download, unpack, and copy paste the folders (xml,language,media) into the skin dir.  next 'real ' Zip Version Update will take while...
But IMO it's not really worth it to do this atm.
(2021-10-29, 12:02)mardukL Wrote:

It is just update of files on the git hub page, which is'nt supposed for install direcctly.
You have to download, unpack, and copy paste the folders (xml,language,media) into the skin dir.  next 'real ' Zip Version Update will take while...

Ok,i'll wait for the next update.
In the next update it will be progress time and remaining time at the edges of the bar too?(post #521)
Many thanks for your amazing skin an for the reply.
(2021-10-29, 12:39)nibax95 Wrote:
(2021-10-29, 12:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-28, 12:39)nibax95 Wrote: I don't found it.There's something in skin settings to enable?

Ok,i'll wait for the next update.
In the next update it will be progress time and remaining time at the edges of the bar too?(post #521)
Many thanks for your amazing skin an for the reply.

dont think so, currently just added progressbar to the info-panel.
PVR stuff slows down things Sad, at least i will know how much custom colors i will need for the guide...

ImageImage
Pushed update

Changelog *.1.17~alpha

• Add
    - KODI ( Means more All WINDOWS in the skin ) got rounded corners - when wished or complaints comes in - i make it optional Music

- SmartPlaylistRule | SmartPlaylistEditor Dialogs
    - PVR Stuff (STILL WIP ESPECIALLY COLORS)
         ○ MyPVRGuide.xml, DialogPVRGuideSearch.xml (functional), DialogPVRInfo.xml (shared with dialogvideoinfo), MyPVRSearch.xml (panel views) ,MyPVRTimers.xml (panel views)

• improve|fix
    - videofullscreen - add a progress ctrl
    - dialogvolumebar (roundedged progresscontrol, slightly larger volume icon,adjust thumb visibility)
    - global menucontrol : make nav easier via new list control, show settings based on focuseditem of new list (change contet window, viewtype settings, ...)
    - change default '*button' layout (rounded style with transp borders)
    - Widget Shortcuts : adjust PVR Stuff (WIP)
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3