• 269(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Just stuck Libreelec 10.0.1 Matrix on this afternoon and dropped Zephyr Reloaded on and its working flawlessly, (just as the Leia version did) however I do have a question.  The new Watched Logo is nice, but is there a way to change its colour?  Its not that visible on some movies.
(2021-11-08, 17:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 00:26)kokoplex Wrote: In customize main menu, widget 1 and select widget
I use PlexKodiConnect and i have to use addon menu, video addon, then choose PlexKodiConnect to have the right unplayed movie choice
But widgets are very slow to display when i use this path.
Widgets are really faster when the path is Video Library, like the screenshot above.
Hope it's clear enough

Why not using one of these ones?

Cause these ones mix all movies (anime, personal video, documentary, etc...)
(2021-11-08, 18:57)DarkEther Wrote: Just stuck Libreelec 10.0.1 Matrix on this afternoon and dropped Zephyr Reloaded on and its working flawlessly, (just as the Leia version did) however I do have a question.  The new Watched Logo is nice, but is there a way to change its colour?  Its not that visible on some movies.

Sure. Please have a look at the colors section in skin settings Smile
@beatmasterrs ,
On windows 10, I can't use the mouse wiith the arctic zephyr reloaded skin. There is a warning that use of a mouse is not permitted. I can use only the keyboard. There is no problem with other skins . If I switch to use an android box, this warning above does not appear.. Huh
(2021-11-09, 06:48)chitridang Wrote:
(2021-11-09, 06:48)chitridang Wrote: @beatmasterrs ,
On windows 10, I can't use the mouse wiith the arctic zephyr reloaded skin. There is a warning that use of a mouse is not permitted. I can use only the keyboard. There is no problem with other skins . If I switch to use an android box, this warning above does not appear.. Huh

@beatmasterrs ,

Thats absolutely intended. Regardless of the warning, you are welcome to try using the mouse, it won't help you because the skin cannot be used properly with the mouse. The warning can be disabled, i think since 1.1.61, in the extras section in the skin settings. You get the best user experience without using a mouse.
(2021-11-07, 21:44)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 21:19)kalle2000 Wrote:
(2021-10-11, 21:05)beatmasterrs Wrote: Currently yes, as I am not yet sure which behavior would be best...
Can you help me how I have to adjust Includes_Images.xml to be able to show poster/fanart/etc for pvr widgets the same way as for movies/tvshows?
I tried to replace "pvr://timers" with "pvr" in the "WidgetImage" section, but I cant see any difference.
Quote:        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(301).ListItem.EpgEventIcon) + String.StartsWith(Container(301).ListItem.FolderPath,pvr://timers)">$INFO[Container(301).ListItem.EpgEventIcon]</value>

There are 6 places in the Includes_Images.xml file, where the code would need to be changed. Have you done that?

@beatmasterrs could you point me to the 6 places I have to adjust please? I need some starting help. THX
(2021-11-09, 21:13)kalle2000 Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 21:44)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 21:19)kalle2000 Wrote: Can you help me how I have to adjust Includes_Images.xml to be able to show poster/fanart/etc for pvr widgets the same way as for movies/tvshows?
I tried to replace "pvr://timers" with "pvr" in the "WidgetImage" section, but I cant see any difference.

There are 6 places in the Includes_Images.xml file, where the code would need to be changed. Have you done that?

@beatmasterrs could you point me to the 6 places I have to adjust please? I need some starting help. THX

Search for pvr://timers in Includes_Images.xml Wink
(2021-11-09, 21:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-09, 21:13)kalle2000 Wrote:
(2021-11-07, 21:44)beatmasterrs Wrote: There are 6 places in the Includes_Images.xml file, where the code would need to be changed. Have you done that?

Search for pvr://timers in Includes_Images.xml Wink
Well, too obvious .. THX so much! Works like a charm... Now I can get rid of skinhelper
(2021-11-09, 17:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-09, 06:48)chitridang Wrote:
(2021-11-09, 06:48)chitridang Wrote: @beatmasterrs ,

@beatmasterrs ,

Thats absolutely intended. Regardless of the warning, you are welcome to try using the mouse, it won't help you because the skin cannot be used properly with the mouse. The warning can be disabled, i think since 1.1.61, in the extras section in the skin settings. You get the best user experience without using a mouse.

Thanks a lot @beatmasterrs . I think I will use an android box. I don't have a remote for windows 10 Smile
(2021-11-08, 22:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 18:57)DarkEther Wrote: Just stuck Libreelec 10.0.1 Matrix on this afternoon and dropped Zephyr Reloaded on and its working flawlessly, (just as the Leia version did) however I do have a question.  The new Watched Logo is nice, but is there a way to change its colour?  Its not that visible on some movies.

Sure. Please have a look at the colors section in skin settings Smile
Ahhh, I never even noticed that in there.  brilliant thanks Smile
(2021-11-08, 17:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Question : Is there away to have classic, and only have the widgets show up when you hit up on the remote. 

(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Basically, I have a horizonal navi bar, and I make customer wallpapers for each of my categories When I hit up on the remote I wanted to have a widget of "New Movies" show up, otherwise, you just see the navi bar and a big custom wallpaper.

Have you tested this?
(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Also, is it possible to have Media cases?  Sorta like these?

No media cases, sorry Wink

Thanks!   That did the trick.   I musta missed it the 1000 times I was trying to figure it out.

Is there something special I need to do to add animated movie posters. I have several of them; all stored on my NAS. if I goto manage, and select image, and select them, it shows them, but they are not animated. I switched to my old skin, and selected the same images, and they are animated. I have animated posters ticked in the View Options, and I have it in settings > skin settings > furniture > view (which I believe is the same as View Options)  

Am I missing something?
(2021-11-11, 04:43)robsch Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 17:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Question : Is there away to have classic, and only have the widgets show up when you hit up on the remote. 

(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Basically, I have a horizonal navi bar, and I make customer wallpapers for each of my categories When I hit up on the remote I wanted to have a widget of "New Movies" show up, otherwise, you just see the navi bar and a big custom wallpaper.

Have you tested this?
(2021-11-08, 03:40)robsch Wrote: Also, is it possible to have Media cases?  Sorta like these?

No media cases, sorry Wink

Thanks!   That did the trick.   I musta missed it the 1000 times I was trying to figure it out.

Is there something special I need to do to add animated movie posters. I have several of them; all stored on my NAS. if I goto manage, and select image, and select them, it shows them, but they are not animated. I switched to my old skin, and selected the same images, and they are animated. I have animated posters ticked in the View Options, and I have it in settings > skin settings > furniture > view (which I believe is the same as View Options)  

Am I missing something?

The best way is to add a new artwork type - animatedposter and animatedfanart are supported:

watch gallery
i have developed a new issue where the auto play Trailer freezes after one second.  anyone else seeing this?  Does anyone know what could cause this.
(2021-11-11, 17:22)terpsarlington Wrote: i have developed a new issue where the auto play Trailer freezes after one second.  anyone else seeing this?  Does anyone know what could cause this.

- Please enable extended debugging information in skin settings > Arctic zephyr reloaded > debugging

- Wait till the auto trailer starts and begin to freeze and make a screenshot/photo.

After that, provide the screenshot/photo here.

Thank you
I think there is a little problem in tv shows: If you enable clearlogo instead of title in TV Shows then episode's title becomes also clearlogo.... I remember that before only TV Show title became clearlogoImage
  • 269(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11