How Do I Uninstall Amber
Within the last couple of weeks or so all three of my Amber installs have gone down. On all three I get a error that says "Unable to Build Menu - Upload debug Log". Other than this everything is working perfectly. I have two shields and a windows 10 install. Tried updating amber but all I get afterwards is a black screen with no control. What can I do to get rid of this error. I'm willing to start a new.

Thanks for any help.
@timmins, please revert back to script.skinshortcuts version 1.1.5, there are issues with version 2.0.0 and Amber and other skins. You can find 1.1.5 here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/sc...shortcuts/

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-12-03, 19:56)bsoriano Wrote: @timmins, please revert back to script.skinshortcuts version 1.1.5, there are issues with version 2.0.0 and Amber and other skins. You can find 1.1.5 here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/sc...shortcuts/

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for your quick response. That save me allot of time.
It hasn't worked completely, I'm still getting " Unable to Build Menu". How do I install this fix. I used the " Install from Zip" is this what I have to do. Any requirement to uninstall version 2 first.

Thanks
(2021-12-05, 00:58)timmins Wrote: It hasn't worked completely, I'm still getting " Unable to Build Menu". How do I install this fix. I used the " Install from Zip" is this what I have to do. Any requirement to uninstall version 2 first.

Thanks
After reading farer, I noticed that other people had the same problem. It was mentioned that they had blocked updates. After doing that everything is working fine again

Can I make a suggestion for this site. On the main incoming page make a post heading called something :ANNOUNCEMENTS or whatever you want. In there put issues like this on. After reading through the posts this issue came up almost a dozen times. This would save allot of time for yourself and anybody who has the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Do I Uninstall Amber0