• 319(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hello,

it there a way to make it support Hebrew font?
First of all thanks for all the help on the forum. I've been reading all the tips for the last few days setting up this skin.

Just one question, that I can't find addressed anywhere. On some of the film posters there is a broken white line on the right side. I've tried changing some posters but it doesn't seem to be the image itself that's the problem. Is this normal?

(2022-01-26, 20:10)WiR3DkNiGhT Wrote:
(2022-01-26, 19:44)WiR3DkNiGhT Wrote: I really did try before posting.
Running 19.3 on Ubuntu 20.04
I added the repo and when I try to install the skin I get a host of failed dependency checks, and just sure where to find them, I have found some of the modules on my own, but I'm struggling to find the versions required or they aren't compatible with this version of kodi:

Skin helper service - not compatible with this version of kodi.
MusicBranz NGS Webservice python -
The TVDB API V2 - not compatible with this version of kodi.
BeautifulSoup - not compatible with this version of kodi.
Metadata and artwork module - not compatible with this version of kodi.
Titan BINGIE MOD - xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied.

I thought all the deps are in the repository? Am I missing a repo or something?
The odd this is by the looks of it, some of these dependencies are already installed?
When I go to settings > system > add ons > dependencies, then I can see many of them.
No guidance? Am I missing something obvious?
(2022-02-01, 14:57)dkw81 Wrote: First of all thanks for all the help on the forum. I've been reading all the tips for the last few days setting up this skin.

Just one question, that I can't find addressed anywhere. On some of the film posters there is a broken white line on the right side. I've tried changing some posters but it doesn't seem to be the image itself that's the problem. Is this normal?

From which screen resolution is this?
[/quote]
From which screen resolution is this?
[/quote]

It's a 4k tv on a nVidia Shield.
What's the resolution set at in Kodi.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-01-26, 20:10)WiR3DkNiGhT Wrote:
(2022-01-26, 19:44)WiR3DkNiGhT Wrote: I really did try before posting.
Running 19.3 on Ubuntu 20.04
I added the repo and when I try to install the skin I get a host of failed dependency checks, and just sure where to find them, I have found some of the modules on my own, but I'm struggling to find the versions required or they aren't compatible with this version of kodi:

Skin helper service - not compatible with this version of kodi.
MusicBranz NGS Webservice python -
The TVDB API V2 - not compatible with this version of kodi.
BeautifulSoup - not compatible with this version of kodi.
Metadata and artwork module - not compatible with this version of kodi.
Titan BINGIE MOD - xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied.

I thought all the deps are in the repository? Am I missing a repo or something?
The odd this is by the looks of it, some of these dependencies are already installed?
When I go to settings > system > add ons > dependencies, then I can see many of them.

You are installing skin for Kodi 18 on Kodi 19

How do I know? this input telling me: Titan BINGIE MOD - xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied.

xbmc.python v2 was previously used up to Kodi 18 and as of Kodi 19 we are on python 3.

So the rest of dependencies won't install.
(2022-02-01, 23:48)AchillesPunks Wrote: What's the resolution set at in Kodi.

Sorry, it's set to 3840x2160p
What size is the poster dimensions?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-02, 00:39)dkw81 Wrote:

Take a screenshot on nvidia shield. See if you have this glitch there. Also upload image here. I'm pretty sure you won't see this.
(2022-02-02, 00:48)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-02, 00:39)dkw81 Wrote:

Take a screenshot on nvidia shield. See if you have this glitch there. Also upload image here. I'm pretty sure you won't see this.

It's there on a few of the posters.

(2022-02-01, 14:57)dkw81 Wrote: First of all thanks for all the help on the forum. I've been reading all the tips for the last few days setting up this skin.

I had the same problem, I bought an external SSD, that solved the problem.
(2022-02-02, 02:11)dkw81 Wrote:
(2022-02-02, 00:48)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-02, 00:39)dkw81 Wrote: Sorry, it's set to 3840x2160p

It's there on a few of the posters.

I have no such problems and it is very difficult to determine where the problem is. Try another view. Try some other skin and see how it behaves there.

This has been brought up before its an android thing and it sucks it happens when you use the 1000x1426 width posters. I went one by one and changed all of mine to the narrower posters because it drove me nuts...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2979608
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2022-02-02, 13:40)cscott1 Wrote:

This has been brought up before its an android thing and it sucks it happens when you use the 1426 width posters. I went one by one and changed all of mine to the narrower posters because it drove me nuts...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2979608
Yes it is possible that it is up to the android. Now I tried it on an Android device and I have some glitches, but I tried it on a TV that has 720p resolution, so it's not very authoritative. Everything looks perfect on PC (1080p).
  • 319(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0