• 327(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
If you scan your library using local content it should not take hour's.

I have 70TB of media and it took me maybe 45 minutes to 1 hour to scan my media. I just reinstalled Kodi and every Addon on Friday.

My media is only Movies and TV Shows.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-23, 23:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: @Baxter300

I'll send you a few xml Saturday. They should take care of your problem.

That would be great, thanks. I’ve tried doing a fresh install of Kodi as I thought maybe something I’d done in the settings was causing it, but I’m getting a python dependency issue. I’ve searched this thread and that only seems to occur for people who are trying to install the matrix version on leia. Any idea why it would be happening on 19.3 when I’m trying to install direct from your repo?
I have no idea.. remind me on Friday for the XML s..

Wait your just trying to disable the ratings. There is already a option for this inside the home settings
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-24, 08:34)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have no idea.. remind me on Friday for the XML s..

Wait your just trying to disable the ratings. There is already a option for this inside the home settings

Yeah I thought that was the case which is why I’ve tried a fresh install, although now I’ve hit that python issue I’m not sure I’ll even be able to get Bingie Mod installed. Why would the skin be calling out a dependency on 2.24.0 when it’s built for Matrix?
I have no idea. It seems like it is the wrong version being installed
Titan Bingie Mod
v2.0.3 according to the repo

Edit: did another fresh install and the dependency error went away. Will post about the other two issues as requested tomorrow
(2022-02-24, 08:34)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have no idea.. remind me on Friday for the XML s..

Hi just reminding you about that XML. Issue with the ratings seems ton have been fixed with the fresh install but the auto-scrolling text is still causing issues
(2022-02-25, 16:14)Baxter300 Wrote:

Hi just reminding you about that XML. Issue with the ratings seems ton have been fixed with the fresh install but the auto-scrolling text is still causing issues
Can you post a picture, just can I see what it's about?
(2022-02-22, 21:33)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-02-22, 21:29)BoyWombat Wrote: I’m seeing a lot of errors popping up from the Skin Helper Service and it’s Widgets friend complaining that the ‘datetime.timedelta’ object has no attribute ‘timestamp’. No one else seems to have mentioned this, but I haven’t done anything unusual…
I have a new install of Matrix 19.3 from the Play Store on an nVidia Shield Pro with only TBM added as per the link on this thread.
There has been no messing about with widget settings or other addons.
Leia was installed, but I deleted cache, uninstalled and rebooted box before installing Matrix.
Any good remedy suggestions anyone?

Got same problem on my set up. Must be an issue with the addon itself

Any update on this? Similar setup on my nVidia Shield Pro, Matrix 19.3 and fresh installs and still see a lot of errors from Skin Helper Service and it’s Widgets. Thanks!
(2022-02-25, 17:28)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-25, 16:14)Baxter300 Wrote:

Uploaded to Imgur hope that's ok

https://imgur.com/a/LjRusxc

You can see how the widget Label is scrolling away with the plot description
(2022-02-25, 19:22)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2022-02-25, 17:28)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-25, 16:14)Baxter300 Wrote: Hi just reminding you about that XML. Issue with the ratings seems ton have been fixed with the fresh install but the auto-scrolling text is still causing issues

Strange. I don't have this problem. I'll check code.
(2022-02-19, 00:33)AchillesPunks Wrote: The top 250 is default if the movie is in the top 250. You will need to enter your OMDB API to get all the ratings.

Newbie here just moving over to Kodi from Plex after many years. I tried a few times but no skins fit my preference (or please my wife haha). We are both loving TBM, just struggling to make a couple adjustments. The first is what you mentioned about OMDB:
1. Where do I find the setting to enter my OMDB API? I searched thru what I thought was every Setting with no luck.
2.  After the Netflix splash screen, my Home takes anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes to truly load. I'm running on ethernet, Nvidia Shield box (or Shield Pro boxes) on every tv, PKC add-on, and local media on my NAS. Even from a fresh install it has that type of delay. Would your recommendation of "When scanning in use the option local content." help that? I wasn't sure how to enable that option. If not, what would help?
3. It seems I have to change the view in every section I'm viewing (Show, or Seasons, or Episodes) from List to my preferred of "Bingie Main Landscape". It can even change from looking at one show to the next. Is there a way to set this globally?

Thank you! Love TBM!
would it be possible to add an RSS feed to skins? They follow the news.
@Baxter300

What screen resolution are you using? I have seen this when messing with lower resolutions.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-25, 19:30)matke Wrote:
(2022-02-25, 19:22)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2022-02-25, 17:28)matke Wrote: Can you post a picture, just can I see what it's about?

Strange. I don't have this problem. I'll check code.

The same happens on the home screens with the Recently Added and Genre headings.
  • 327(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0