• 30(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2022-03-25, 03:31)manfeed Wrote: I don’t quite understand… episodes do get marked in all views with a red angled bar when they have been watched. You can also change the watched/unwatched state with the context menu (it’s a Kodi core function).

Hi Manfeed. Long time, nice to hear from you. 
My understanding was that the user wanted to disable the icon for some episodes or maybe all episodes. As in, they want a watched episode not to show the icon (remove the icon and keep the watched status). I offered them to mark the episode as unwatched then the icon will be removed but the playcount will remain. If this is not what they wanted then I misundertood them as well.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Thanks for clarifying this guys, usually I get the eye icon for watched episode, I totally miss the red angle bar. Plus, I watch episodes across several devices. Apart from this, really love the skin. Would love a completely flat design without 3d elements but no biggie, i'll stick to this one. Best one yet for short sighted person. Good job!
I have added an option to show/hide watched icon in video views. It will be available in the next skin version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks,

Am sure there are people who need that feature. For me it's just perfect the way it is but I don't mind having toggle button either.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Dialogvideoinfo Question:

When scrolling down you can see similar movies and other options, but if you click on it, it doesnt take you to that movie.

Is this normal behavior?
(2022-04-01, 02:14)Edworld Wrote: Dialogvideoinfo Question:

When scrolling down you can see similar movies and other options, but if you click on it, it doesnt take you to that movie.

Is this normal behavior?
Yes, you can always press C and choose what you want to do among the context options. Anyway I thought that it would be cool if clicking in a similar movie would open the info screen for that movie, so I'll include that in the next version...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi Manfeed!

1.  Is it possible to have "Multi TV Widget" similar to "Multi Movie Widget"?
2.  Is it possible to have Blu-Ray Case on Poster? Or any other case around the Poster?

Thanks
Hi Manfeed whatsup brother you wouldn't be making an updated version of your skin for the updated version of skin.aeon.tajo
I really like version 5.0.0. The new additions and changes are awosome. It has made most of my skin hacks unnecessary.
Yes you are right he definitely implemented moat if not all the only thing I can't figure out is how to have the music fanart show the specific artist your playing and cycle through while being on the homescreen as well and not just in fullscreen (now playing) - while having the fanart cycle through (the specific artist)
Manfeed:

I have spent some time looking at the changes in 5.0 and I think there is a bug on dialogvideoinfo:
<control type="group">
                            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Top250) + !Skin.HasSetting(OnlineRating)</visible>

Should it be Skin.HasSetting instead of !SkinHasSetting?  I can not get the top 250 to display. 

Regarding the top250 in dialogvideoinfo, would you consider using the tmdbhelper for top250? This would display the tvshows that are ranked in your collection.

Another request: Would you consider displaying "critic consensus" using tmdbhelper after the plot finishes scrolling in flix view and shelf view?

Thanks in advance
Hello,  quick question/concern, since my device updated to 5.0, while in list view, the studio icons column shows fan art and not the icons.  If I switch views the icons do seem to show up.  Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
(2022-05-22, 02:58)trichloro Wrote: Hello,  quick question/concern, since my device updated to 5.0, while in list view, the studio icons column shows fan art and not the icons.  If I switch views the icons do seem to show up.  Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

It’s not an issue, but a design change. The list view has been changed to show fanart instead of studio. Each view has its own layout and show/don’t show some items…
How do you get the current artist playing fanart on the home window while playing music, like you do in fullscreen view some other skins have but I love Tajo
Since I updated I have a problem with this Skin. When I open my TV-Shows there is a black screen for about 3 seconds, before I can see my movies. This happens to all my menu items. And this issue is on both of my boxes, one is with Kodi 19.3 and one with Kodi 19.4.

Is it possible to go back to a former version of this skin ?
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0