• 27(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
(2022-06-06, 17:34)mash2k3 Wrote: Great Skin, is it possible to have codec flags on Home Widget views that have "Expand Information" set to full. Here is an example screenshot

Also in the future, will be able to select which providers to make visible to make it relevant to what services we have?

It's a maybe on codecs, just because I'm not a fan of information changing alignment and screen location (i.e. normally codecs are aligned to the bottom left edge of screen and this would change alignment to bottom right).

The watched provider idea is an excellent idea. I really like that thinking! I'll probably implement it directly into TMDbHelper and that way it works for every skin that uses the provider data rather than just AH2.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
liking the skin, and the simplicity of it. especially the movie/tv info pages.

just one thing ive noticed and wanted your input.

On the homepage for Movies there is duplicate info for the 'Year released' (highlighted in the image). 

Just a Suggestion: Just remove it from the Movies or change it to Genre or something else?

I have crudely mocked this up as a suggestion, to keep all the info about the movie/show in one section

[link removed at request of the poster]

Thanks [emoji120]
First of all, thank you for your work, I've been a faithful user of Artic Horizon since the day I tried it, that's why I miss some things about it.

In the Title view, I miss the button Info / Trailer / Similar / Overview/ Options 

Also in title view, scrolling down brings up the letters, but scrolling sideways is on a bar, not on the letters, which makes it very slow in large libraries.

And one thing that I miss from Artic Horizon, is being able to select that automatically in the movie widgets, when selecting it, open its information, instead of playing it, there is an option in Kodi, which enables that option but also in the Tv shows  , which makes it very tedious.

Thank you so much for everything.
OMG such a brilliant skin! Amazing work!

Is it possible to set it so when browsing seasons in poster views, the name of the season you're currently selecting comes up? I don't mean necessarily detailed info, just "Season XX" Or whatever the season is named.

For those of us with textless poster artwork it can become a little disorienting since the only info from season to season in poster views is just the overall show info.

Thanks again for another awesome skin!
@C0101 can I ask, how did you get Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB ratings?

I only get Trakt and TMDB
I am having an issue with playing movies through the Search.  The main addon (which starts with an F) i use for all of my widgets works fine.  The Search uses TMDB Helper and I am forced to choose a player, even though I set a default player.  I get no results with any of the add-ons I choose except a very popular one that starts with a S.  I have authorized debrid and Trakt in all the add-ons.  It's fine, except if I pause or stop the show Kodi crashes.  I don't know if this is a skin issue, TMDB Helper or S issue.  I'm not sure why F doesn't work through the search but it does everywhere else.

A simple workaround for now is once I get search results, I use the context menu and add the show to a Trakt list.  Then I refresh widget and can watch normally.  It's not a big deal, but I am probably doing something wrong.
(2022-06-07, 19:05)matt382 Wrote: I am having an issue with playing movies through the Search.  The main addon (which starts with an F) i use for all of my widgets works fine.  The Search uses TMDB Helper and I am forced to choose a player, even though I set a default player.  I get no results with any of the add-ons I choose except a very popular one that starts with a S.  I have authorized debrid and Trakt in all the add-ons.  It's fine, except if I pause or stop the show Kodi crashes.  I don't know if this is a skin issue, TMDB Helper or S issue.  I'm not sure why F doesn't work through the search but it does everywhere else.

A simple workaround for now is once I get search results, I use the context menu and add the show to a Trakt list.  Then I refresh widget and can watch normally.  It's not a big deal, but I am probably doing something wrong.

Doubt you’ll get any help, using add ons to play movies isn’t supported here
First of all thanks for your hard work ... I want to report an issue that happens in live tv; when i'm watching a channel and on the remote I press a number to change to another channel there isn't the popup on the screen with the number as expected.
Is it possible to add as an option the ability to set the default focus on the stop button in the OSD menu when pressing Ok on the remote.
The pause button is already on the remote and I have never used it through the OSD menu, unlike stop. Full stop holding the back button is also an option, but so far it is unusual.
Simply stunning.... I absolutely adore this skin!
Hey @jurialmunkey,

First off, really digging the skin! Arguably one of the best skins I have used. It's working great for an alpha build! I had a few questions & suggestions. I know your super busy but I wanted to ask because maybe they are already a feature and I missed it.

1) For the border thickness when selecting an item from a widget for example, can we get an option for a thin border?
2) When having the "full" option selected for the expanded information for the widgets, the widget name's disappear after scrolling down to it. Is it possible to have the widget name like above where the clear logo/name is?
3) Custom search lists: Do I just do this in the search menu settings? Like if I add movies to the left panel I can do a custom action or custom menu item here in the action?
4) Eventually do you think you will create a theme for source select? Like AH1 or AZ2?

Thanks again!
(2022-06-07, 17:42)krish_2k4 Wrote: @C0101 can I ask, how did you get Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB ratings?

I only get Trakt and TMDB

To get the other ratings, I'm pretty sure you'll need to enter your OMDb API key in the settings of The MovieDB Helper.

You can easily get an API here
https://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
The screenshot is not mine, sorry, it's from the original Horizon Article thread.
item count and show file path like artic zephyr would be useful
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20