• 101(current)
Release YouTube
Hi all,

I can't config the plugin to show full list of resolutions :-( Specifically above 720p I can see only one resolution set in MPEG-DASH-Video quality.
For example, if I set MPEG-DASH-Video quality to 1080p or Adaptive the list of available resolutions will be "1080p, 720p, ...."
if I set MPEG-DASH-Video quality to 1440p the list of available resolutions will be "1440p, 720p, ...."
if I set MPEG-DASH-Video quality to 2160p the list of available resolutions will be "2160p, 720p, ...."
It there any way to get the list of available resolutions as I see it using YT web interface "2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p, ...."?

Regards,
Niko
Somehow the my subscriptions page stated working again spontaneous again... I didn't upgrade anything Huh
(2022-09-13, 23:17)brainwaster Wrote: Hi, is there any fix yet for this yet ?

It seems to happen randomly. It's happened a few times thrn suddenly it will work again. Currently I'm grtting the error

Addon ver is 6.8.18+Matrix.1 but also happens with6.8.19jMatrix.1~alpha1. I'm using Libraelec 10.0.2 (Kodi 19.4)

Cheers

So for the past 2 days it's worked fine abd tonight it's broke again. I've changed nothing, does no one else have the randomly reacurring problem ?
I know this is strange....... but usually i use a lot this addons during the day and i never obtain this issue about "Black" "My Subscriction" and never see this error posted by @brainwaster . You thinks it's a API issue ?

On the other hand every now and then sometime when i try to open a "Livestream" i see KODI directly goes in CRASH whit SAD Face. When Kodi it's be restart usually i try to reopen same "LiveStream" and no crash. Yesterday it's also append when i try to open a TWITCH Livestream....... problably i have some trouble whit DASH.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2022-09-21, 14:24)DjDiabolik Wrote: I know this is strange....... but usually i use a lot this addons during the day and i never obtain this issue about "Black" "My Subscriction" and never see this error posted by @brainwaster . You thinks it's a API issue

I'll make a mew set of api keys andcsee if it fixes it
Made new keys yesterday, it had been working for a few days, used new keys yesterday ablnd the addon still worked, just tried to use it tonight and it's not working again. It's really starting to piss me off now, it mskes no sense why it works one day and not the next.
Ι wоuld lіkе tо аѕk іf uѕіng thе ѕаmе api keys оn multірlе dеvіcеѕ / Κоdі іnѕtаncеѕ іn thе ѕаmе оr оthеr hоuѕеhоldѕ іѕ rіѕkу?
Nope, I just use the keys on my Kodi install. Never used them anywhere else.
Yesterday the My Subscriptions was empty, later on it started loading, but froze Kodi, today it loads, but when I try to scroll thru the videos it freezes sooner or later. Bit of a pain as without Kodi YouTube addon I might as well use just browser, but since I can't contribute nothing to fix I don't want to complain too much.
Sorry for double post, but either it's not possible to edit post or I'm too stupid to figure it out.

After some testing it appears Live streams are source of trouble. ATM in My Subscriptions there's 4 rows of non-Live videos and any of them launches and everything works. If I start scrolling down, the millisecond it tries to display first row with video that has the red "Live" tag in thumbnail the whole of Kodi freezes. I presume yesterday when it was freezing outright is when the Live video was on the first page.
no idea what my problem could be but this addon works perfectly still on my nvidia shield - but it does not work now all of a sudden on coreElec.  anyone else having problems or have any idea what the problem could be?
(2022-09-29, 15:30)C.G.B. Spender Wrote: Sorry for double post, but either it's not possible to edit post or I'm too stupid to figure it out.

You're a newbie account still, so you don't yet have editing privs.
I've merged the posts together into one anyway to keep things tidy.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2022-09-29, 14:17)brainwaster Wrote: Nope, I just use the keys on my Kodi install. Never used them anywhere else.
Ok. But is this out of caution or by a known Google definition of usage?
Hi everybody,
I am fairly new to KODI. Been running it on a RP4 with 2GB and LibreELEC. It is working a charm!
Now one question that I hope has is not been debated before - at least I couldn't find anything: Is there a way or another YouTube AddOn that is completely anonymous? Why does the YouTube AddOn need an API Key? I have NewPipe on my degoogled phone and the created subscription list etc is within the App and without any Google API Key. I don't trust Google the tiniest bit...
(2022-10-03, 10:04)Crudi Wrote:
(2022-09-29, 14:17)brainwaster Wrote: Nope, I just use the keys on my Kodi install. Never used them anywhere else.
Ok. But is this out of caution or by a known Google definition of usage?

I've not used them anywhere else because they are just my Kodi keys. I have no other installs of Kodi
(2022-09-20, 23:05)brainwaster Wrote:
(2022-09-13, 23:17)brainwaster Wrote: Hi, is there any fix yet for this yet ?

It seems to happen randomly. It's happened a few times thrn suddenly it will work again. Currently I'm grtting the error

Addon ver is 6.8.18+Matrix.1 but also happens with6.8.19jMatrix.1~alpha1. I'm using Libraelec 10.0.2 (Kodi 19.4)

Cheers

So for the past 2 days it's worked fine abd tonight it's broke again. I've changed nothing, does no one else have the randomly reacurring problem ?

Also have had this issue for 5-6 days now.. can't find anything to fix it. Tried new API keys, didn't work..
😟
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0