• 347(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I like have clearlogo instead of title on my home widgets but I don't like the redundant clearlogo at the top of the screen. How can I get rid of this without disabling clearlogo in the furniture settings? If I do that then I lose clearlogo everywhere else. I know it's possible because I achieved this on my PC setup. I closely compared all my skin settings on both my TV and PC and all settings are identical. What am I missing?

On my TV:
https://imgur.com/oJFQ2WN

On my PC
https://imgur.com/N4oC7m4

EDIT: I figured it out. But I was wondering one more thing. I am working on adjusting the size of the clearlogos. I did it with the home menu but I can't figure out which XML I need to edit for poster flix view. Does anybody know which one it is?
(2023-01-18, 15:00)hpnas Wrote: Edit: Solved it

Can you post how you solved it? I'm having the same issue.
First off great skin and I love all of the updates. Currently when you browse the info page of a movie and select similar movies, actors, studios and even directors for specific movies within the info page, you have the option to select the play button for any movie. For television shows this functionality doesn't work the same. There is a play button available to select, however a "browse" button would be more functional. Is this something that can be added.
So I've been setting up Zephyr Reloaded for the past hour or so, I have to say it's quite excellent!
I need to enable kiosk mode though, and suddenly I can't find it anywhere in the settings?
I went through them all multiple times but kiosk mode is nowhere to be found.

Where exactly in the menus is the kiosk menu setting? I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier... though it could be that I'm confusing it with the default skin.
Or is there some other setting that hides it?
Sorry, wrong skin.......
I first tried to update the autocolors script using the links posted earlier but that didn't fix it....I then basically just deleted  script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors and it stopped my crashing (for now)....it's been a few days
(2023-01-22, 01:35)Reckoner89 Wrote: I like have clearlogo instead of title on my home widgets but I don't like the redundant clearlogo at the top of the screen. How can I get rid of this without disabling clearlogo in the furniture settings? If I do that then I lose clearlogo everywhere else. I know it's possible because I achieved this on my PC setup. I closely compared all my skin settings on both my TV and PC and all settings are identical. What am I missing?

On my TV:
https://imgur.com/oJFQ2WN

On my PC
https://imgur.com/N4oC7m4

EDIT: I figured it out. But I was wondering one more thing. I am working on adjusting the size of the clearlogos. I did it with the home menu but I can't figure out which XML I need to edit for poster flix view. Does anybody know which one it is?

Code can be found in 1080i/View_510_Minimal.xml
(2023-01-22, 16:10)Cinder Wrote: So I've been setting up Zephyr Reloaded for the past hour or so, I have to say it's quite excellent!
I need to enable kiosk mode though, and suddenly I can't find it anywhere in the settings?
I went through them all multiple times but kiosk mode is nowhere to be found.

Where exactly in the menus is the kiosk menu setting? I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier... though it could be that I'm confusing it with the default skin.
Or is there some other setting that hides it?

The "kiosk mode" setting can be found in skin settings > extras > misc.
(2023-01-22, 08:49)peterock Wrote:

Manually updating to the latest version of TMDB Helper seems to have solved my issues. I am not sure why Kodi repo is limited to version 4.x when we are past version 5 on Jurialmunkey's repo, but so be it.
(2023-01-22, 20:08)hpnas Wrote: I first tried to update the autocolors script using the links posted earlier but that didn't fix it....I then basically just deleted  script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors and it stopped my crashing (for now)....it's been a few days

Damn I don't have that installed. Guess it's something else for me.
(2023-01-23, 10:21)peterock Wrote:
(2023-01-22, 20:08)hpnas Wrote: I first tried to update the autocolors script using the links posted earlier but that didn't fix it....I then basically just deleted  script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors and it stopped my crashing (for now)....it's been a few days

Damn I don't have that installed. Guess it's something else for me.
See above.
(2023-01-23, 09:35)Cinephile Wrote:
(2023-01-22, 08:49)peterock Wrote:

Manually updating to the latest version of TMDB Helper seems to have solved my issues. I am not sure why Kodi repo is limited to version 4.x when we are past version 5 on Jurialmunkey's repo, but so be it.
Thanks, will give that a try!
Hi. I still have a problem with Kodi 20 crashing. I also read from other users that it happens to them when they put previews on the main screen (widgets). When I play a movie from wigdet, Kodi crashes. Can't something be done about it? I am very happy with this skin. Thank you for the info
(2023-01-23, 11:24)jancip Wrote: Hi. I still have a problem with Kodi 20 crashing. I also read from other users that it happens to them when they put previews on the main screen (widgets). When I play a movie from wigdet, Kodi crashes. Can't something be done about it? I am very happy with this skin. Thank you for the info

Quote:Crashes on Nexus due to SegFaults in ElementTree python library (all platforms EXCEPT Windows)
Kodi Nexus uses Python 3.11 which currently has a bug in the CPython ElementTree library used to parse XML metadata. This bug causes unexplained SegFaults which crash Kodi when multiple scripts attempt to use ElementTree simultaneously.

The issue requires an upstream fix in CPython. There is currently no fix available on the Kodi side other than to suggest users limit the number of addons they have installed which rely on ElementTree. Having a lot of unnecessary addons installed is going to increase the chance of experiencing this crash.

TMDbHelper version 5.0.44 added a workaround to parse OMDb XML ratings metadata via a different Python library. Ensuring that you are using at least this version or higher should significantly reduce the incidence of crashes in general day-to-day usage.

Please note, however, that occassional crashes may still occur if both SkinShortcuts and SkinVariables attempt to rebuild the same time. However, this occurs relatively infrequently and will typically only cause a crash if you have a lot of other addons installed which are also using ElementTree.

Source : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=367352

Quote:plugins using reuselanguageinvoker will have issues when used as widgets. It's been well documented and even specifically for youtube

source : https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...1384773593

solution is to search and replace in all your file "addons/addon_name/addon.xml" :
 (eg : addons\plugin.video.youtube\addon.xlm )

xml:
<reuselanguageinvoker>true</reuselanguageinvoker>
by
xml:
<reuselanguageinvoker>false</reuselanguageinvoker>

If I assume that your issue is related to python 3.11.1 this behaviour must fixed with the next update python 3.11.2
So the best way for who are are not familliar with all suggestion above just wait a nightly kodi version with python 3.11.2 embeded for android / mac OS

From what I read here and there it is expected in February. Wait and see ...

source :  https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/2234...1383169044
i've been having issues with AZR since the python 3  to python 3.11-full update. i am now running a new system with mint21/nexus20/jellyfin/AZR. still crashing when updating jellyfin and populating IPTVsimple. the crashlog shows everything loading properly. i think have traced it back to something between the jellyfin server update and the population of a screen widget.

any ideas on exterminating this pesky bug would be greatly appreciated. i miss my AZR. estuary makes me sad.
  • 347(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11