• 35(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
I will add @TimeZone suggestion to the skin's next version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@TimeZone thanks brother for reaching out i appreciate you but its still not working and when i was talking about code for the MyVideoNav.xml this was the code that i was mentioning brother

<onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">InstallAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>

This is what im talking about in the MyVideoNav.xml
and I do have tvshow next aired installed already

(2023-01-11, 05:22)gemini88 Wrote: its still not working and when i was talking about code for the MyVideoNav.xml

No problem. Your initial post was not very clear, it even talked about TMDB helper and not TV Show Next Aired addon.

Now we are getting to the same page but not fully there. I am no expert myself but I can try to help.

OK. Assuming your code worked, what did you expect to see and where?

From your screenshot, you expected to see the next airing episode/status in the TV Show information window. Aeon Tajo doesn't support this addon, so it wont display there unless you add the code to DialogVideoInfo.xml. Using previous example, I have replaced TMDB helper with TV Show Next Aired

xml:

<item>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</label>
<label2>$LOCALIZE[515]:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set)</visible>
</item>

<item>
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Status)]</label>
<label2>Status:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Status) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set) | !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)</visible>
</item>

<item>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Country]</label>
<label2>$LOCALIZE[574]:</label2>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Country) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set)</visible>
</item>

From what you are describing, your code is incomplete. As it is right now, the addon should work but because of lack of intergration with the skin, you need to open the addon to see the info on next aired instead of the skin auto-pulling the info from the addon and adding it to the library display.

If I were you, I would drop TV Show Next Aired. It is nolonger supported officially. Although someone fixed it for python 3 it will likely break again with new Kodi versions. If you're patient enough, the next version of Aeon Tajo will have the functionality as Manfeed promised.

If you'd rather implement it yourself with TV Show Next Aired than wait, then I recommend you look at how it is implemented in Aeon MQ Mod 8 or 7, they still use the add-on. Look at the 2 files DialogVideoInfo.xml & MyVideoNav.xml
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@TimeZone lmmfao I sure wasn't clear didn't even realize that I was talking about tmdb helper and meant tvshow next aired im sorry about that brother I always get them 2 mixed up and idkw this is the 3rd time actually. Yh tvshow next aired is fully working now I think it wasn't before because of whatever changes tvdb made on there end. But your right the author @Angelinas i think fixed the tvdb api v2. Yh you definitely have to click on the addon to see whats next up according to what's in your library. But I will try your code with tvshow next aired in the DialogVideoInfo.xml thanks again for reaching out brother and helping me I appreciate you and your time
Excelent
Today I installed Tajo in my vero 4k+ and something didn't go well.

When I am in the home page and have movies selected, if I press down, I do not get the menu recently added, in progress, clean etc. What can I do to trigger this? I already reinstalled the skin and didn't work.

I believe this is done with skinshortcuts, and it says it is installed, but do not know how to reinstall.

Thanks
Using live TV EPG in 5.4.0 is a bit strange. If I move up or down above or below the channels in the list, the side menu appears. If I then move right, I get back to the EPG but the navigation keys don't work. I have to exit out of the guide and go back in again in order to use it.

I can live with this but I'm fairly sure it's not the intended behaviour.
(Running Kodi 19.5 CoreElec)
@Edworld 
Sorry, I don’t know about Android devices, I’m in Windows and never saw that issue. I saw this in the forum:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132727

Also, I have noticed that many times the installation of addons and skins from the official repo fails. It’s a matter of trying again and again until you get a correct installation.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2023-02-05, 10:17)sonofdibnah Wrote: If I move up or down above or below the channels in the list, the side menu appears.

That's the intended behavior.
(2023-02-05, 10:17)sonofdibnah Wrote: If I then move right, I get back to the EPG but the navigation keys don't work. I have to exit out of the guide and go back in again in order to use it.

That's not, there's a bug, it should go back to the guide. It'll be fixed in the next version. For the time being, if you want/know how to edit files, it's only a matter of changing the file Includes.xml, line 3461, from:

<onright condition="Window.IsVisible(tvguide)">10</onright>

...to...

<onright condition="Window.IsVisible(tvguide)">68</onright>
Thanks for the fast answer. I'll do the edit when there's only me watching.

Edit: As my wife's fallen asleep, I've been able to make the change, reboot and the minor niggle is more 🤗 Thank you again.
@manfeed is there anyway to add shortcuts to the game main menu the skin won't let me is this normal, a bug or by design every other menu I can add a shortcut tho
Has this always been the case - I'm sure I remember it looping back to the beginning of the guide - an annoyance I encountered last night and spent an hour searching for the option to fix it
Are there media tags on the movie selection screens? 3D is the most important one for me since I need to get my glasses on. Also on some movies I have both 4K and 3D versions. I need 3D tags and greatly prefer 4K tags also.

thanks.
I use Matrix 19.4. In last couple of days, the air date vanished from the list view of TV shows -> Recently Added. How can I get it back? (And I have no idea why it vanished either)
I switched to Aeon Nox Silvo and it does show the air date in the second line (not to the right like Aeon Tajo showed)
I tried Arctic Zephyr reloaded and it shows the air date in the second line and also on the right!
Temporarily switching to Aeon Nox: Silvo until I figure out how to fix this in Aeon Tajo
(2023-02-07, 23:51)gemini88 Wrote: @manfeed is there anyway to add shortcuts to the game main menu the skin won't let me is this normal, a bug or by design every other menu I can add a shortcut tho
You're right, I'll have to investigate further, not sure if it's skin related or an issue of the shorcuts script. For the time being you could use one of the other empty menu items (custom1, custom2...) and rename it to 'GAMES', set the action to ActivateWindow(Games) and then you'll be able to add the shortcuts you like.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0