• 398(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi there
I am on the 2.1 titan bingie mod, is there a way to have différents shaped (layout) widgets in a hub.
I dont have the option like in the 1.03 or 1.08 .
I dont have neither the option to switch off " enable fixed frame ( moving frame ) vertical scrolling in home & hub".
help please
@dinsss

That has all been removed... It causes to much trouble with scrolling when everyone changes multiple widgets to different layouts... You can still change the layout for widget three to the Highlight layout. If you want to change all the layouts you can as well.

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks a lot mate,
And another thing, can i create more than 1 hub this way ( home, movie, tv show) ?
(2023-02-17, 23:16)dinsss Wrote: Thanks a lot mate,
And another thing, can i create more than 1 hub this way ( home, movie, tv show) ?

@dinsss
Not sure what your asking.. The Highlight widget can only be on the Home Hub and only on Widget 3
Titan Bingie Mod

Anyone know why all my TV shows are shown as 4K HDR? Most are just HD.

I looked a long time at settings and all that to find no fix. Landscape view. Thanx.
(2023-02-19, 20:12)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: Image

I looked a long time at settings and all that to find no fix. Landscape view. Thanx.

Look for the setting “Fake Codec Info” in Skin Settings —> Homescreen layout and turn it off.
(2023-02-19, 20:29)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2023-02-19, 20:12)crampedmisfit1990 Wrote: Image

Look for the setting “Fake Codec Info” in Skin Settings —> Homescreen layout and turn it off.

That fixed it! I really appreciate the reply. Thanx.
Yes I might remove that setting.. I really don't see the point of having fake codec.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2023-02-19, 23:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes I might remove that setting.. I really don't see the point of having fake codec.
This is intended for video addons and when there is no video codec, so there are point. Smile
I understand but what purpose does it serve to have a fake codec that means nothing?
Titan Bingie Mod
Serves to mimic Netflix style for addons that can't get codecs. Those who don't like it can easily turn it off in the settings.
(2023-02-19, 23:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes I might remove that setting.. I really don't see the point of having fake codec.
Oh I like that setting it was made at my request. When using some addons that do not have the codec it fills the space to look like Netflix. I know its just a fake thing but I like having my screen look as much like Netflix as possible please don't remove it. Maybe just have it turned off by default if it isn't set up that way already.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Is it possible to have "Continue watching" from library items complitly in netflix style? In progress movies,in progress tv shows and next episodes in one row...
Now with default widget we have first 2 but without next episodes, when episode is finished that TV show disapears from continue watching although it has more episodes. I tried to get it with Skin Helper Service Widgets but without success.
Thats because you are no longer watching the episode... You can set Kodi to play first unwatched episode...
Titan Bingie Mod
I have that setting on but when I stop episode at the end next episode it's not in the continue watching, I can't get it like in the netflix app.
  • 398(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0