• 729(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2023-05-27, 21:50)Dani78 Wrote: Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.
Is it possible to sort by duration/length?

Open the side menu (depending on view used, press the up or left directional key).
Select Sort by:  
Select Duration.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-05-27, 22:11)brazen1 Wrote:

Open the side menu (depending on view used, press the up or left directional key).
Select Sort by:  
Select Duration.

I'm using RightList and it doesn't have that option.
(2023-05-28, 02:31)Dani78 Wrote:
(2023-05-27, 22:11)brazen1 Wrote:

Select Sort by:  
Select Duration.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Maybe that happens to me because I use it together with Emby?

Last update found github.

(2023-06-02, 15:57)icarok99 Wrote: Last update found githun.

Oof.. Eek
Try latest Git please.
Hello,
Sorry, it has been a while I have used Aeon Nox. How do you create views again ?
I am using AEL, i want to have more options than just List and Icons. How do I enable them all ? Like Posters, Wall , Etc.

Thanks
(2023-06-02, 17:28)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-06-02, 15:57)icarok99 Wrote: Last update found githun.

Oof.. Eek
Try latest Git please.

Problem solved with this new update thanks mikeSiLVO.

Currently on Kodi 20.1, just upgraded the skin to the latest version via the GitHub.

I'm seeing the dynamic range icons but all of my movies, including those that are HDR, are currently displaying the SDR tag except one single, solitary film (John Wick 4) which is properly displaying the Dolby Vision icon. I have no idea why this one single film is the only one displaying the proper dynamic range tag when all other HDR films (regardless of type, HDR, HDR10, DV, etc.) are displaying the SDR icon.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here and how to fix it?

Edit: Refreshing the entire library fixed it.
(2023-06-09, 23:27)TK423 Wrote: those that are HDR, are currently displaying the SDR tag
I am guessing you created your library before HDR flags were supported in Kodi. The database does not contain the HDR data. Your John Wick movie you added after and Kodi read the HDR data.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/21104
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-05-29, 16:56)brazen1 Wrote:
(2023-05-28, 02:31)Dani78 Wrote:
(2023-05-27, 22:11)brazen1 Wrote: Open the side menu (depending on view used, press the up or left directional key).
Select Sort by:  
Select Duration.

Is it a condition for using playlist?
Thanks for responding Mike, but I'm afraid I just don't know enough about Kodi to make this work.  First, my main menu does not have a "Disable search icon" option like your picture shows, I can't find a way to see "Fallback System" nor the "View Options".  I think I need a series of steps like you would give to a first-grader (now that I think about it, he/she would probably have already figured this out!). Am I running a different Kodi?  I am on v20.
Hello guys I'm a huge fan of Aeon Nox Silvo.

Is it possible to add LowList View to Music Videos. I'm Scrapping my Concert library from TMDB Concert Mod Scrapper and I prefer the views from Movies better. Specially Low List

Thanks in advance
Hi guys,

I installed this Skin on my RPI 4 and I love it, but I have a question. I already searched but didn't found any information about it and I checked all the possible options on the skin config.

Where I can define the start-up screen on my skin? I mean, when the RPI boot, how can I set if I want the Videos, Concerts, Series, etc.. menu as the default one?

Thanks and regards,
Miky
Any news on when the next update for silvo will be released? Also will the redesigned/updated icon bar which is on Github be included please?
  • 729(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55