• 37(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Make sure you are in Nexus and with the last version (5.9.0). Other than that, I have no idea, first time I hear about that issue... If you haven't edited the skin code you can be sure it's not a skin related issue.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed thanks for your updated skin its beautiful as usual the only thing is that theme.mp3 works for tvshows but not movies or maybe it can be a movie database issue who knows just pointing that out and is there anyway to add next aired episodes when scrolling though the tv show library (MyVideoNav.xml)
Hi is there any way to install the TVDB addon as I have had a problem with some tv series.
(2023-05-27, 19:51)Slovakbrit Wrote: is there any way to install the TVDB addon

This is the wrong thread to ask for help about TVDB or maybe you can't find a way to install it due to a different skin layout. In that case,

If you talking about TVDB scraper, from home go to APPS, then Addon-browser, Install from Repository (or choose Kodi repo first if you have multiple repos), Information Providers then find and install TVDB.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
The trailer implementation of this skin is awesome, really nice work
I just got the new update and I'm not feeling it. Maybe the neutral gray color will grow on me but the volume bar disappears! How was that not tested?

EDIT: I have the Aeon Tajo skin with no postfix
@fede01_8

Which forum do you want it moved to? It seems to be in the correct location.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-09-04, 00:55)Karellen Wrote: @fede01_8

Which forum do you want it moved to? It seems to be in the correct location.

This thread is for the Kodi 19 version. My comment is about v20.

I want it removed. Why isn't there an option to delete your own gd post?
(2023-09-04, 03:05)fede01_8 Wrote: This thread is for the Kodi 19 version. My comment is about v20.
I'll delete it.
Write up your new post in the correct thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-09-03, 22:37)fede01_8 Wrote: I just got the new update and I'm not feeling it. Maybe the neutral gray color will grow on me but the volume bar disappears!

First, let’s try to get to the bottom of the problem quickly and see if we can fix it.

The new version of Aeon Tajo requires you to select colours (colors) used in various parts of the skin if you use Kodi 20-Nexus, which you said you do. It could be that you have not chosen a colour yet (makes it difficult to see highlighted items) or that you chose grey (gray). See my screenshot below, I have no grey. It is an improvement, you can now choose any colour you like, don't wait for the grey to grow on you if you don't like it.

(2023-09-03, 22:37)fede01_8 Wrote: How was that not tested?

Second, how do you know it was not tested? It could be your set up.
How about a little decorum for free stuff? One person designs Aeon Tajo, one person builds it, one person tests it and releases it to the public. One person can miss a lot of bugs. It would be better if the rest of us users reported a bug if we find it rather than using a tone that sounds more like a complaint to the only one developer. Did you even remember to say thank you first before reporting your problem with the new update? 

I am telling you because I know for sure the dev does not like this. Call it positive criticism or whaterver you like but this attitude has almost killed Aeon Tajo. I wish he doesn't see your post but he will. There are a lot of people like you who only complain and do not appreciate his hardwork even by saying thank you. If you don't like Aeon Tajo, kindly move to another, don't kill it for all of us. He is only one person and if he gives up, thats the end of the skin. Same thing with Kodi and all open source work, appreciate them or find alternative. It breaks the developers hearts. Bug reports, feature requests and finding faults are of course welcome but try to be friendly because people do hobbies to be happy and to devs, this is all a hobby. It it causes more grief than happiness then they will just drop it.

Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
IMG is misbehaving, if the screeshot in previous post doesnt work. Try this
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dAKN7Addh1YGS1EUA
@TimeZone tl;dr. Save the lecturing.

Which would have happened if the mod did his fkg job and removed the posts. Is it too much work? Like implementing a delete button like every other forum?
@manfeed this skin is fkg awesome i love what you did with the widgets and the black and white is straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 my whole setup is bnw anyway so it blends right in the theme.mp3 works flawlessly now. I'll add some of the mods i like to the the skin as well shoutout to @latts9923 for all his help that guy is something special. The whole Kodi team are ridiculously good @ what they do. I still can't figure out how to enable the moving colors on the home menu its just a thin white line (aeon tajo). Will definitely become a patreon tho its all so worthit.
(2023-09-10, 21:19)gemini88 Wrote: I still can't figure out how to enable the moving colors on the home menu its just a thin white line (aeon tajo).
Thanks! That's the new style of the horizontal menu, a thin white line over the items. Shifting colors in the home menu now only refers to the default home background, which you can choose between the classic mode of slowly changing colors or a static image.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed oh ok I thought i messed something up, reading the skin summary definitely miss read that. all is well now "wiping forehead sweat" 😂 I guess removing the animated homescreen saves alot of cpu resources i could imagine. Only thing now is that going through some windows there is a slight slow down/delay but it could just be the old ass hardware from the nvidia shield tv pro (2019) other then that this skin is superb. Its definitely me and the wifes go to skin. Would love to see what you do in the future with this skin. Patreon status is definitely needed i want everything you throw @ this skin. As always beautiful skin. Thanks for your hard work brother and may the universe bless you and your family with greatness and may you continue to prosper
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0